April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Hair - Agadir - Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells beyond amazing- even my co-workers comment on how good my hair smells, smooths and protects reasonably well, and is all-natural. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by domibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product but its sooooo expensive (25 dollars for a tiny little bottle of this oil) i cant afford this all the time so i use the oil sparingly and it makes my hair super smooth and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Tovett

Hi, I'm 13. I bought this shampoo and conditioner with my own money, because my mother refused to buy it because of the cost. But, it's so worth it. People at school are constantly petting my hair and saying how soft it is, they also say it smells so good! One time at my soccer practice, everyone was just sniffing my hair because it smelled so good. It is also very soft! I straighten my hair everyday, so this shampoo and conditioner is good for me. It gives your hair a beautiful shine and makes it look healthy. I would buy this product again any day!

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Mandie87

This is my HG hair product! Suggested to me by my BFF who has super thick curly hair. Works awesome for her. I wasn't sure about how it would work out for me as my hair is very fine (complete opposite of my BFF). But I decided to try it and OMG I just can't rave enough about it. I suggest it to all my girlfriends. I gave my sister a packet to use on her 4 year old daughters hair too.

My hair is REALLY long,fine,tangles like crazy,and gets greasy by the second day. But this stuff does NOT cause my hair to look greasy at all. It soaks in nicely and smells divine. It helps not only to detangle my hair, but it also helps to prevent it from tangling between washes. It also gives a nice shine finish to my hair. I bought a big supply and I look forward to trying the other products in the agadir argan oil line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very good argan oil hair serum. I have tried many from drugstore to high end and this is one of the top ones for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I purchased a small packet of this so I could try it out. I love hair oils and have used other moroccan oil products from drugstore to high end. This has a wonderful spicy scent and leaves my hair gleaming and less frizzy. It isn't heavy and sinks in really fast without being greasy. I have to say this has to be one of my favorite hair oils to use as it does what it says. I look forward to trying the rest of the line. It also isn't that expensive for what you get and a little goes a long way. I use a dime size on my ends after I get out the shower and my hair still maintains good definition too. I would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! Whenever I wear my hair straight, I MUST use this oil on the ends of my hair to keep it from being frizzy. I dry my hair in 3 sections because it is super thick. I find that I cannot apply it to damp/wet hair because it ends up feeling too oily. So I only use a dime size on each section of hair. It sounds like a lot, but my hair is so thick and porous so I suppose it drinks it up. I use it before flat iron, and when I'm done it is so silky and soft. I use Wen and this product - nothing else goes in my hair. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by QuilleyReturns

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Agadir is loaded with silicones, however the argan oil appears in the middle of the list, meaning there is (hopefully) a reasonable amount of this oil in the product. My hair is super thick, all natural and kinky/wavy (read multi-ehtnic here, lol). I use if after towel blotting and after using a leave in conditioner. about 1/2 teaspoon is plenty, rubbed into the shaft and whatever is left over on the ends. THen I blow dry and flat iron. The results are always, always the same; silky, shiny hair. I wash my hair once a week, every Sunday morning, so by Wed. of that week, I rub a few drips into the ends to keep them moist and conditioned. I priced this out in CVS a few weeks ago and was SHOCKED at the price increase, which means i will be purchasing this through my stylist, who gets all professional products 50% off. I alternate this with PM Skinny and Moroccain Oil. Yes, all three are loaded with silicones, which my hair has no problem with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

MMMMMM smells so fresh and exotic! I have only tried it once but WOW my coarse, wavy hair felt amazingly soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching it. My hair smelled delicious and fresh for two days after! Really happy with this purchase. My stylist uses the brand Moroccan oil on my hair but I get better results from this brand. Works better on my hair than Loma Pearatin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent Product ....... I find this comparable to the original Moroccan Oil, but only better ....... while Moroccan Oil is excellent, it can make my hair greasy, and I find the Agadir Hair Oil to work better on my hair. I have very long and thick hair, and even two drops is more than enough for me. I also love the Agadir Hair Oil Spray (I prefer the spray, but find the oil more economical, so I buy both LOL ......... after shampooing and conditioning my hair, I add a drop or two of the oil to my hair and let it air dry (I find that my hair dries alot faster when using this product) and the end result is so much shine ....... if I am going out or skip a hair washing, I just use the spray to refresh my hair and I am good to go.) I am a hair shine junkie, and Agadir is a good one to try.