Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.9

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

on 12/10/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Im an avid watcher of Youtube and i like to research stuff before buying these days, so im on the hunt for the "perfect gel liner" well thats where this gel liner comes in rave reviews saying its the blackest black so i ordered this off the inglot website along with the Duraliner and was excited to use a high end makeup, big mistake
Pros very black and matte, easy to apply because its very creamyill
Cons doesnt stay on waterline and smudges on bottom lashes

I can say i will not repurchase this because my Ruby Kissses gel liner, Black Radiance Creme Liner and Wet N Wild cream liner can give this a Run for its money these do the same thing as a matter of fact i did a side by side comparison between the Inglot and Black Radiance and both held up a 9 hour shift at work , so i guess its not so a keeper for i will keep it and use it until it dries

on 12/9/2014 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got 77 (black), I thought I reviewed this already oh well, well here goes: it's awesome! Best gel eyeliner but so God help you if you make a mistake coz it dries so quickly!! It's perfect for me coz I have alternately watery then dry eyes & extremely oily skin. I use a skinny brush from a nail art set i got at Kmart to apply it. I got mine off of Beautylish dotcom & I will def replace when/if I use it up or it becomes too dry to work with so far not had that problem, I keep if tightly capped when not in use. This stuff will not budge, I love it coz I get panda eyes from every other gel except inglot & essence gel liners. It's rich!!

on 12/8/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great pigmentation. Good staying power. Not so great on waterline guaranteed to bleed! But awesome on top lid. Haven't had any problems with it drying up but can see potential for it if not careful.

on 11/7/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the dark purple and black one. Works great for tightlining and on the water line. I have very watery eyes and it doesn't smudge. If you are looking for a purple color order the lighter purple as the dark purple is so dark it almost looks black. It goes on easy and stays on and in place all day. It's dries fast so be careful. Def recommend for anybody with oily lids and watery eyes.

on 11/6/2014 7:17:00 PM

Well I don't have the matte version of this eyeliner. Mine just says #77,which is the black color. However, this is extremely matte and long lasting. I use eyeliner everyday for my cat eye and have alternated between liquid and gels. This is by far my FAVORITE eyeliner. Also, I work at Sephora where I'm around 100's of eyeliners everyday. This eyeliner also works AMAZING for the waterline. Just make sure you use a thin eyeliner brush. One thing I would highly suggest to get the easiest use from this liner is to purchase the Duraline from inglot too. It stops the liner from smudging and keeps it from drying out. Just 1 or 2 drops into the pot will make a world of a difference. Best eyeliner I've come across so far, and so creamy.

on 10/10/2014 9:34:00 AM

I'm a little iffy about this product right now. I got Inglot 77 because I watched a makeup artist on Youtube use it to do a cat eye. I am 25 and still am experimenting with which product will be easiest for a cat eye. I decided to use it for a normal going to work look on my upper lash line. It's only been two hours and this stuff has been smudging into my crease! What the hell. My Almay drugstore stuff didn't even do that. I did see that someone on here uses black shadow to set it -- so maybe that will stop it from transferring. But, I'm a little bummed. I really liked the way it easily went onto my lids with my new liner brush. Hopefully I can figure out how to keep this from transferring!

on 9/28/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an excellent gel eyeliner.

The only other gel liner I've used was MAC's black track and I've used that one for several years and thought it was the shit....oh I was WRONG!

The inglot 77 liner is blacker, the blackest black I've ever seen! It's also extremely creamy and you get more in the pot than in MAC's black track!

As far as staying power, it stays until I decide to remove it!

HOWEVER, I noticed that it does smear on top of my upper lid if I don't set it with black shadow; however, that's not a problem for me because I'm used to setting my liner with shadow anyway.

The only thing I would change about it is, I wish it came in a glass pot instead of the plastic pot because I think glass pots do a better job at keeping the product from drying out quickly.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase, unless I ended up founding a superior product.

on 9/24/2014 7:41:00 PM

Okay, so I read and saw good reviews on this liner and was SO excited to use it. It came out super black, which I love because I'm really into winged liner, BUT it smeared quite a bit. I have to constantly check my eyes and wipe some off which in turn wipes some of my wing off! Embarrassing. I even tried using with a primer but no luck.. Maybe it is my oily lids to blame but I can't use liquid liner so I'm still in search of a fabulous gel or penicl.

on 9/23/2014 1:38:00 PM

I have 10 of the Inglot eyeshadows, and I'm very happy with them, so I decided to take a chance on the eyeliner. I got it in 77, which is a very black color. I found it a touch difficult to apply because it isn't very smooth, but I was able to deal with that. Unfortunately, however, it smears and smudges, even when I'm wearing a really good primer. And yet, even with that, it is difficult to remove. Bummer. At $12 for a really generous pot, I had wanted to try other colors, but now I'm going to take a pass.

on 9/18/2014 2:44:00 PM

This stuff is literally the best gel eyeliner I've used. I have tried MAC, ELF Creme Eyeliner, and Maybelline's version. This is the blackest eyeliner I own and its like black black. MAC's fluidline looks brown compared to it. It's hard to get a hang of at first because its a tad dry. Have had mine forever now and its still good. It never smudges, smears, anything. Also extremely waterproof and hard to get off.
With tight lining it doesn't smudge either and stays on pretty well.
Only thing that's bad is that the packaging is plastic and that it could crack easy.
For the price I recommend it.