October 24, 2014 | 1451 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the intense black color for evening,but smears at my inner eyecorners,has a very runny consistancy and is very difficult to remove.It also has to be washed out after every application or it will ruin my liner brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Manyfacesofzozo

I just love this gel eyeliner so much. It is waterproof and pigmented. It stays nice and creamy, even when it has cracks in the product. It's just amazingly waterproof!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

reviewing #77
this is an affordable, matte PITCH black gel eyeliner that looks very striking and gives very good results. this is why i purchased it for a second time, now i'm going to explain why i got rid of it for the second time.
there is so much that is wrong with this product. first of all, when it is brand new, it applies very smoothly, but after repeatatively using this product for a while, it begins to dry up, clump and goop on the brush and apply a little bit like glue. i also had to use a flat brush for this liner, because my traditional pointed one was too hard to clean with this liner. i tried MAC's mixing medium with this product with my first pot, and it made it runnier, but still left me with all of the other problems.
the residue of this on my skin and eyes is unbelievable. even in the morning i am still finding reminents of this in my eyes and i cleanse extremely thoroughly.
now, annoying application, dryness and difficulty to remove STILL wouldn't keep me from using this product, because it is such a beautiful black, but the staying power on me was awful. i feel like the product itself is very enduring, hence it being hard to remove, but the black pigment isn't enduring, i am garuanteed black smears in the inner corners of my eyes and a lot of transfer on the outer corners of my lower lash line. sometimes, this even transfers so badly, that it looks like i have applied black eyeshadow to my lower lash line and leaves me with a grey undereye hue when i try to correct the problem with concealer throughout the day. and that clean, crisp eye look i was going for is ruined by lunchtime.
those that have reviewed this and have praised it's long-wear probably may not have oily lids and watery eyes like me. if you do, then don't bother with this product. if you want a striking jet black, just go for a great quality liquid eyeliner that will save you all the hassle.
all in all, i was really disappointed by this product, and it was more work than a gel eyeliner should ever be.
i would only recommend this if you don't mind dealing with all of the above problems, and do not have oily lids or watery eyes at all. will not repurchase ever.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

#77 is the best black ever! this is super black and matte...it stays put for hours, I've had mine for at least 6 months and it has not dried up at al...LOVE THIS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been eyeing those gel eyeliners since Inglot came to Europe so I decided to take the plunge and I bought #90 which is a deep dark brown.

The pot is wide in width and quite short in height, made of plastic, with a black cap.

The gel consistency is opaque, not like some gel eyeliners that provide transparent coverage.

Also, the texture is soft and moist, meaning that you should not dip your brush in with full force because you might get a lot of product and result in wasting much of it.

The best thing about this eyeliner is the staying power. I personally use if on my eyebrows because i have small and sparse that need constant shaping and nothing else has worked for me. This gel eyeliner stays on my brows for hours even when my forehead starts to gel a bit oily (due to my combination skin).

In a few words:

PROS:
-Amazing staying power
-Lovely texture
-Opaque color
-A little goes a very long way, meaning that you won't need a second one anytime soon
-Amazingly affordable price
-Great quality

CONS:
-Dries quickly, so you must work it quickly. This is probably the only negative I can think of.

Overall I think it is a great bargain and I definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying it out. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Maroko

i bought numb 90, which is a dark brown, i wanted a change from the usual black eyeliner (& they didnt have that in stock at the time anw) its THE best gel eyeliner, its so smooth, pigmented, and most importantly didnt smudge or move all day long (it stayed put from 11 AM til 8 PM on my EXTREMELY oily lids) i found it better than the maybelline gel eyeliner, that dried out really quicly and is now rock hard, i dont see the inglot amc gel eyeliner drying anytime soon

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Nene2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

#77 Hands down the blackest eyeliner out there. I have dark pigmentation on my eyelids and blacktrack does not show up well on my eyes. But this is creamy, smooth and stays put all day. Make sure to work really fast as it will dry very quickly; consequently, correcting mistakes is nearly impossible with this eyeliner but if is still my #1

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Finality

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was amazing when I first bought it--it was a much cheaper but equally effective version of Blacktrack by MAC. Unfortunately, it dried up VERY quickly for me, and I only use eyeliner every once in a while (maybe once or twice a month, if that, so it definitely should not have dried up from being open during use). It is now very clumpy when I apply it to the brush, and it balls up at the tip, making it quite messy to apply. I might give it another shot by purchasing another pot to see if the one I got was defective, but all I know is that my Blacktrack took AGES to dry up, whereas this took almost no time at all. I also noticed that another reviewer said she noticed hers decreasing in quality after transporting it in a bag on an airplane, and I feel like mine might have done the same. Either way, I've taken Blacktrack with me on a plane multiple times and never had that happen.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I was so excited to try this gel liner because of the great reviews, I've always desperately been on a search for an eyeliner that would stay on my waterline, & this is/was my first gel liner. Since I've never previously used a gel liner before, I really didn't know what to expect. I got this in the Matte Black (#77) & the color itself is a phenomenal shade of black, (I must say). But aside from that, this eyeliner didn't deliver. This looked perfect when I first put it on, but when I looked in the mirror an hour later it smudged & smeared all on the inside of my eye in the corners to the outside creases. Another major problem was that this eyeliner cracks (at least on the waterline it does), so little hard pieces of this eyeliner got in my eyes & hurt/scratched my eyes until I removed this. To be fair, I have only used this on my waterline...so this may work better on actual skin (upper lid). Only positives are the colors & this does have a creamy/smooth glide. Other than that, not a great choice. I will not repurchase & now I'm scared to try out other gel liners.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Elizarroyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm torn about the #77 at the end of the day I don't think I would repurchase this. I was very excited because of all the great reviews. Yes it is hands down the smoothest and creamiest gel liner, and yes the pigmentation is a beautiful dark black. However, it keeps smearing down the inner corner of my eyes and my upper eyelids! At first I thought I didn't have enough primer on but it just keeps happening. Like the other reviews said, the next morning you still happen to get a reside even when you think you were able to clean it all off. I really wanted to love this product but I just can't.