July 26, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by iamjuliat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liquid liner!! Super easy to apply and work with. I love the way it looks! And it took me awhile to finish before I had to buy it again, so I don't mind spending the money. Definitely will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

This is my favorite black liquid eyeliner, and have repurchased 3 times. It was a close tie with the Stila liquid liner, but I find this one to have more staying power. If I use it 3-4 times a week, it seems to last me 3 months. I like it because I find it to be precise, the pen tip doesn't fray, is a dark black color, and has staying power. (I did a test at sephora with all the black liners on my hand: made a line, waited for 3 minutes, and then rubbed them off with my finger. Stila and Kat Von D were the hardest to rub out, and I like the KVD black best)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by vilmat

This liner didn't meet the hype. The one I got was dried out within 2 uses. Application of the liner was good although. The staying power wasn't very good....couple hours of normal day....no working out. Returned it to my local Sephora and got my money back. The price of it is not cheap either.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

I got this as a birthday gift and I was pretty happy considering the fact that this eyeliner was one of the two liquid eyeliner I've been wanting to buy at Sephora; it was between Kat Von D's and Stila's.

I've worn this all day today, and it is somewhat still intact but just a bit faded bugt no smudges like how my gel liner does. I also hoped it to be a darker shade of black, I personally like my eyeliners a strong shade of black.

Overall, this is a good everyday liner despite the fading but you can touch up easily since the packaging is portable, like a small pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by avel

It's a wonderful eyeliner that lasts about a year from daily use. The tip is great for fine application and it stays long and does not smudge! Definitely recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nguerrero12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved how easy it was to create a wing cat eye, but not on top of eyeshadow. It seemed to just "dry" up, no matter how much i shook the pen it still did not dispense enough product for fluid movement. I tried to put the top back on after use, it bounced so i had it without a top for literally 5 seconds and i found the top when i tried using it again it just didnt seem to work as great, i had to go over my liner a couple of times and with gel liner on top. i do not think it could have dried up in that time. It does have a slight glare its not completely matte. Great Product will purchase again and be more careful with the top to see how that works out or ill try Stila's instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My very 1st sephora purchase back at the beginning of Feb & I've used this eyeliner nearly daily for over 3 months & it's just now starting to ever-so-slightly dry a bit, but i shake it & store it tip down & it seems to be fine. I have Trooper (black!) & it's very water resistant & stays put. I have an issue w DS liquid liners always drying up right away, so I am very pleased to get 3 & a half months use out of this. US$18 at Sephora is high & yes, it's inconvenient to make a trip to the mall which is 15 miles each way, but this is really a good & unique product! It's inky black, not matte but also not shiny, dries right away, & stays until I take it off w a makeup wipe. What more can you ask for? Also it's sweat & tear proof to a significant degree. My fave liquid liner in a pen form! HG!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dirtyblondeee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely my HG liquid eyeliner! I got it from Sephora after reading many reviews and being a huge fan of her Lock-It liquid and powder foundations. I was instantly in love. It doesn't budge at all even on sweaty days, and it's a true deep black that dries matte. I can do a super thin cat eye (which I do more often than not) but it also can make thick lines easily too. I will absolutely repurchase this over and over again. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's on the fence about trying this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mom2boys3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't glide on smoothly. Much better liquid tore liners out there for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good eyeliner. Flexibility and good for details. Still wish it was slightly blacker. Has a silver shimmer and silver reflection when under light and in the sun.