February 1, 2015 | 2036 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. the brush is perfect -- you can get really precise and tightline, or make a broad line and flick it perfectly for a cat eye. it's a really nice color too; not way too black and what i love most about it is that it's not glossy. it applies matte and looks a little more natural than your average liquid eyeliner. downside is that there's so little product and after a month of use, i was all out. (i normally get about 3 months of usage out of my eyeliners)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Easy to apply, lasts for MONTHS, all-day wear, appropriate for day or night, very pigmented, just generally a fanTAStic product no matter how many liquid eyeliners I try I always come back to this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Binney

I love this eyeliner. Definitely good for people who are looking to perfect their liner skills cause it's so easy and precise. Good for quick eyeliner jobs too, it's just the easiest eyeliner I've ever used. I think I like her other liquid liner better for darker pigmentation, but I truly love this one to no end and would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I wear eyeliner on pretty much the daily. Maybe once every couple weeks I'll go without it, but I really think I look dead without eyeliner. I bought my first Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Pen (in Trooper) a week after my birthday on September 14th. It is now Dec. 26 and I am STILL using my original pen. I bought a second one around the beginning of November thinking that it was going be running out anytime...and it has not. I do take care to make sure it is capped tightly after each use, I store it upside down, and I give it a good shake before I apply...but the thing is still going strong. No way would I have thought it would last 3 1/2 months. So that alone is worth the money to me.

I really love this pen. The tip is still as good as the day I bought it, no fraying or dulling of the point. The eyeliner itself is highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, and really does last until you remove it with makeup remover. I do think it has a slightly shiny finish, but I don't mind that. It is easy to create a thin line or to make it thicker and more dramatic.

Since getting this, I have all but stopped using any other eyeliner...after getting used to the precise line and staying power of this, I can hardly bring myself to go back to using a pencil or gel that tends to be more prone to smudging and fading. Absolutely LOVE this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best liner ever and gives the most clean thin lines. The applicator has such precise control and makes it so easy to make winged eyeliner looks

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jenna13xo

I usually never write any reviews, but I need to say something about this product. After hearing such great things about this eyeliner, I went out and finally got the courage to splurge on it. It lasts all day (I wore it for 12 hours without any smudging), and it is so easy to use, and create a sleek winged look. I love this eyeliner, I will never go back to any other eyeliner again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cfcupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute HG liquid liner! I'm all about a sharp, black cateye and this is the perfect product for it. Easy to use, blacker than black, stays on all day. And lasts FOREVER. I bought my first one in April of this year and it went strong until October. $18 would normally be a lot to spend on liner for me but this is worth every last penny. Highly, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is perfect! It's pitch black, draws the finest line, and won't budge all day. I only wish the cap would stick on to the other end for ease of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by prettylilgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE this liner!! This is one of the best liners I have ever used. When I first tried this product, I did not like it. I flet this liner was not as black as I wanted it to be. I had to over it again just to make the line dark enough. After learning how to use it properly, by shaking it and using the cap to bring out more ink, I loved it! I was only loyal to my Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner, but after using this I now prefer the Trooper liner over Carbon Black. This eyeliner is very presice and makes winged liner much easier!! It does not dry out as easily as other liquid pen liners. Also since Kat uses a brush for the tip instead of felt, it is very gentle on the lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always been a drugstore girl, but after years of frustration with drugstore liquid liners, I figured I would try this one given (1) claire (heyclaire) on youtube swears by it and (2) it is pretty cheap as far as high end eyeliners go. No regrets whatsoever. It is so easy to apply, the brush tip is so precise and has the perfect amount of flexibility, it is so black and it dries matte. Who could complain with a product so perfect. I am gonna be rebuying this for years to come.