September 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

KVD knows her eyeliners.

I am very picky when it comes to eyeliners due to my oily eyelids, but this one is great.

There are 2 different pen eyeliners, one is felt tip and this one is an actual brush.

I was a little hesitant to buy this because pen eyeliners dry up quickly every time I get one.
But this one is very pigmented, and has a smooth consistency that does not dry completely matte or shiny. It's just right.

I have been doing winged eyeliner since I was 13, and this is the most precise eyeliner brush I have ever used.
I can get the most crisp, sharp point and finish with this.

I recommend shaking this before application or the formula will look all watered down.
I recommend her eyeliners so much, they are 18$ which isn't cheap, but I love them so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. The applicator has a fine tip but is easy to use making for easy winged eyeliner as well as getting a line close to the lash. It is very black and stays on your face all day no matter what. It took 6 months of nearly daily use for this product to dry up on me so I could recommend it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner and I promise that it works wonders. Super easy to use, great thin line for beginners and very easy to take with you. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth it. Stellar eyeliner:) Go buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kplprovoke

SO DISAPPOINTED. I used to love this eyeliner. It was the darkest black, and had a great finish. It lasted all day, and the product itself lasted months. Being a makeup junkie, after I finished my first one, I tried other products only to come back to this after a year. I hate whatever they did to the formula. I might have a bad batch, but this stuff literally sucks. It's not the same black that it used to be, and I find myself having to layer my cateye over and over again with this. Sucks, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I am obsessed with this liner! I have seriously had mine for over a year and I wear it every time I use liquid liner and it has not dried out or faded or suffered in quality whatsoever. It is really black, easy to use, and for how long it lasts, it is completely and 100% worth the money.

I am not at all a makeup snob, I actually have a lot more drugstore products then high end but there is just something about this liner that really puts it above the norm. Give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by kira1999

This eyeliner is my favourite! It's blacker than black, stayed on all day without flaking off!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Fabled

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great liner! Precise line and doesn't flake or splotch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would be devastated if this was ever discontinued..... BEST LINER EVER!!!!!!?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing effing liner. Used to be a lover of the Stila Stay all day and now I'm totally converted. Only wish it came in colors too!

Applicator: It's a brush tip rather than a felt tip applicator, which I like better. The best thing about new liner is that the tip is a the perfect amount of stiffness and thus gives you great control and allows you to get a thinner line. Felt tips tend to get soft after a while making them less precise, but this one stays stiff like the day you bought it and gives you excellent control. Way easier to use than an applicator that's gone soft or an actual brush. Great for beginners.

Formula: I think it's a bit runnier than the Stila, but isn't too runny. Drags less on my lids. Very opaque with one coat. The pen doesn't dry out if left in your drawer as long as you cap it.

Lasting power: Amazing. I've worn winged out liner to hour long spin classes and it looks perfect. I've worn this all day and then accidentally fallen asleep in it and it looks perfect 24 hours later. Does not rub off when I rub my eyes (happens to me when I use the Stila).

Finish: Doesn't dry matte like a gel liner if that's what you're into, but not super shiny either.

Removal: Comes off very easily with a make-up wipe or eye make-up remover.

Price: $18, not cheap but fairly standard for a nice eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It doesn't come off and is waterproof and almost completely smudgeproof (I gave it 4 stars only because it does seem to smudge juuuuust a bit). I did repurchase it after my first one ran out and it's a great eyeliner (but I don't think I'll be repurchasing again because I found a better one, but if I didn't find that one I would stick with this one for SURE).