Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Waterproof in feline black

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I didn't like this mascara, it clumps so bad and thick, made my lashes looked like a fat fly legs, I was not using it for a month. But a trick make me going back to this, I mix this with a bit of my Nature's Republic Aloe Gel and it works well. It don't clumps anymore and define my lashes better. Anyway, I love the wand. But yes, the waterproof is a little bit to much. Probably buy this again, but still looking that suits me well.

Love it, HG mascara. I have straight asian lashes and this is close to MUFE smokey lash, YSL faux fils. Con is that it's only available in Asia.

For all those that can't remove it - Lancome Bifacil removes this in seconds.

Ladies, please please please DO NOT BUY this product. No matter what type of eye makeup remover I used this would NOT come off. I'm convinced that in order to get this mascara off you would have to use an industrial strength degreaser.
Yes, it looked really cute the first time I had it on. It gave me really pretty "cat eyes" with a nice curl and everything, but that was the first and only time it looked good. After that it just kept building up on my lashes and clumping up on itself whenever I tried to apply fresh mascara.
I have LOST so many EYELASHES it's ridiculous because this stuff is like GLUE. I've tossed the rest of my tube. I wish I'd never met this mascara.

I really regret buying this one, I really don't want to imagine how many lashes I've lost trying to get this off at night. The only thing that worlks on it is coconut oil, and even that can take some time.

To top it off, it doesn't even look good, clumps my lashes together and gives me spiderleg lashes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite mascara EVER. I bought the first one more than 2 years ago and didn't want any other mascara again. I use it every morning (one tube lasts for about 3 months for me), it looks great the entire day, and it's easy to clean with a waterproof mascara remover (I use Maybelline Make Up Remover).
I mostly love its comb brush which makes my eyelashes look longer and, most importantly, separates them. That's my requirement No.1 for any mascara - I don't want my eyelashes clumped together, I like them separated and looking quite natural. Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes does its job well. Will definitely continue using it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to go with the consensus here, horrible! It defined the lashes really well, but didnt add any volume or length.

Yuck. This brush is the worst! Formula is very thin and gets on lid quite easily. While it does give a very slight flare to the ends, it clumps miserably and leaves spiky spider lashes. Wont buy again.,..

this mascara is so so, nothing special. separates my lashes quite good, but does nothing at all. It adds a lil bit of volume, but that's it, the mascara dries pretty quick too, save your money.

I generally like Maybelline mascars, but I hated this one. Sure, it does make spread your lashes out and give it a fan-like (or cat-eye) appearance, but it does not hold up a curl at all. I get horrendous stick straight elephant trunk lashes. Moreover, it starts clumping and the formula dried out within the week.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

at first i bought this mascara simply because the tube is soooooo adorable. :) it gives length to my lashes but not volumising. and i dont like the comb either. so i will never repurchase

Popular Mascaras