Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne

3.7

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my package after waiting a week. This bottle is so beautiful in person you won't be disappointed but depending if you like the perfume when I sprayed on my hand I smelled right away legit roses light berries vanilla peach I can't describe flowers but if there's fruits I can describe it smells gorgeous and fresh

on 3/1/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually got samples for this fragrance last time I was shopping at the YSL counter (They gave me a bunch of sprayers and a body lotion) I can't believe how heavenly this scent is!! It smells feminine and floral. Not cloying, though. Like you're wearing nude sandals, a breezy dress, diamond stud earrings, Chanel's Aventure on your lips, on your way to a decadent brunch with your friends. You stop by a local flowershop to buy roses and the scent lingers on your hair. Soft, but it's there. That's what comes to mind. And I always get compliments. Someone even said I smelled sexy hahaha. This isn't what I'd call a sexy scent, but the compliment is welcome! You should definitely test this out :) Will repurchase the actual bottle as soon as my samples are gone.

on 2/3/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the scent of this perfume, however it just does not have the staying power which a fragrance at this price point should have. Will not repurchase.

on 1/26/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Beautiful and elegant. Lasts all day, has beautiful packaging. My everyday perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this because of the lovely colour, packaging and ad campaign featuring Kate Moss. And also because I got a free liner with it. Talk about the power of marketing!

It has strong rose tones, which I usually love but I find this fragrance too sharp rather than delicate and floral. Somehow, I've never caught on to it. Someone here said it's being discontinued (I thought it had been launched just recently!) If anyone wants to swap internationally let me know.

on 10/19/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my everyday perfume. My boyfriend recognize me by this scent since I started wearing it when we started dating. It's a sweet floral, but not roses and old lady,nor is it pure sugar. It's just the perfect, heady floral that will leave him intoxicated. I'm almost finished with my first bottle and while trying to find a second, I learn horrible news. It's being discontinued. I'm so sad. What they say is true. Scents holds so much memory. If you love this perfume too, go buy a bottle while you still can. I will be buying a 3oz bottle and rationing it. My everyday perfume will now be my special occasion perfume.

I wwill get my second bottle next week ,I'm in love with this perfume !

on 7/13/2012 12:01:00 AM

i have been using this scent for close to 3 years. the reason i bought it was because i wanted a pink freebie bag and had no intention to use this fragrance at all till about one year later. in love with this fragrance ever since! it is light, floral and gives off a sense of elegance. i have received many positive comments for this scent. many comments here have stated that it is not last-lasting but for me, it always lasted till the end of the day.

Love it! Just love it! Not jammy, saccharine floral, not teeny-bopper cheap. A lovely scent that surrounds me with softly, feminine loveliness - makes me even happier to be a woman. An equal to my other long-time favorite, Saint Laurent's original Paris.

on 5/22/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this floral scent, it's romantic and chic. However, it doesn't last on my skin. The bottle is simple but lovely. It fits perfectly with the purpose of the perfum... the smell of a true Parisian :)

Popular Fragrances