September 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jennifertm

Love the scent of this perfume, however it just does not have the staying power which a fragrance at this price point should have. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by chippyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful and elegant. Lasts all day, has beautiful packaging. My everyday perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I bought this because of the lovely colour, packaging and ad campaign featuring Kate Moss. And also because I got a free liner with it. Talk about the power of marketing!

It has strong rose tones, which I usually love but I find this fragrance too sharp rather than delicate and floral. Somehow, I've never caught on to it. Someone here said it's being discontinued (I thought it had been launched just recently!) If anyone wants to swap internationally let me know.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by nani51

This is my everyday perfume. My boyfriend recognize me by this scent since I started wearing it when we started dating. It's a sweet floral, but not roses and old lady,nor is it pure sugar. It's just the perfect, heady floral that will leave him intoxicated. I'm almost finished with my first bottle and while trying to find a second, I learn horrible news. It's being discontinued. I'm so sad. What they say is true. Scents holds so much memory. If you love this perfume too, go buy a bottle while you still can. I will be buying a 3oz bottle and rationing it. My everyday perfume will now be my special occasion perfume.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Damascus75rose

I wwill get my second bottle next week ,I'm in love with this perfume !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

i have been using this scent for close to 3 years. the reason i bought it was because i wanted a pink freebie bag and had no intention to use this fragrance at all till about one year later. in love with this fragrance ever since! it is light, floral and gives off a sense of elegance. i have received many positive comments for this scent. many comments here have stated that it is not last-lasting but for me, it always lasted till the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Just love it! Not jammy, saccharine floral, not teeny-bopper cheap. A lovely scent that surrounds me with softly, feminine loveliness - makes me even happier to be a woman. An equal to my other long-time favorite, Saint Laurent's original Paris.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by paolarachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this floral scent, it's romantic and chic. However, it doesn't last on my skin. The bottle is simple but lovely. It fits perfectly with the purpose of the perfum... the smell of a true Parisian :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Packaging is pretty basic and I bought the smallest size because the perfume is expensive. The scent is floral and feminine. I like the fact that it lasts longer than a lot of other perfumes (at least for me) .

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I thought I would love this perfume--I lusted after it for months. I wanted it more than I had ever wanted any fragrance before. It had wonderful marketing, packaging, and the sample I tried was absolutely divine. But upon wearing it, it faded fast within a few hours. Instead of feeling sexy and feminine like I had hoped for, I was disappointed. I didn't notice the notes that were supposed to be there, but maybe that is just how it reacted to my body chemistry. All I know is it did not meet my expectations, and I found it unfortunately, rather mediocre and average at best :[ I'd maybe be buying it again, seeing how everyone else has responded to it really makes me want to give it another shot, but I don't know. If everyone jumped off a bridge, right?