April 17, 2014 | 851 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by KendraGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although it smears during the day, it is still a much better product than most other eyeliners besides MAC. I tried several different colors and they all worked great. The colors are very intense so one would last months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Jywhite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy grail eyeliner pencil. I have Smoke and will soon be buying Perversion. I use it every day. It's creamy and so easy to apply. I'll never use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

Bought 4 of these and returned them all. The colours are juvenile. Too bad because when I tested the formula for both application and resistance it did remarkably well for both.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I haven't used these on my waterline, but I do use them to do a cut crease. Just cover your lid in a very light matte color...then using the 24/7, draw the line where you want it and use a smudger brush to feather it out. It is so pretty and stays all day <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I have these in whiskey and zero. I got it as a two for one travel pencil. Whiskey is such a beautiful brown i use it everyday. I like zero but its not as black as i hoped it would be. I took off one lippie cause it doesnt stay in my waterline long.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gamzeee

Best eyeliners ever. I have been using different colors, they are all great

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily monolids. Double whammy.

Smudge smudge smudge, especially bad when I did upper tightlining.. had nice blue teal racoon eyes. That said, I have yet to find a pencil eye liner that holds on my lids. :( Back to liquid or gel liners I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the (seemingly) never ending search for a decent, dark taupe eyeliner. It is my preferred go-to for daily wear, since I can slap it on without the need for precision.

Color: Hustle (taupe)

Pros: the color IS lovely. The formula is delightful. Never have I used a pencil liner that glides so smoothly. Deposits good pigment, doesn't transfer. Very pretty on my waterline.

Cons: 24/7? Really? I do not have exceptionally oily skin or eyelids. Most eyeliners (even normal, none long-lasting) last a good portion of the day on me. This stuff is basically gone within a couple of hours. By mid-day, it's nearly undetectable. The eyeliner pencil I'm trying to replace is a Prestige liner that they no longer carry. I paid less than $3 for it and it stays (not a long lasting liner) the majority of the day. This is hugely disappointing considering this IS SUPPOSED TO be long lasting AND costs much more.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would rebuy this product simply for the rich, beautiful pigmentation. There is a wide variety of really fun and interesting colors. However, this product smudges and melts quite a bit... which is okay if you're looking to create certain looks. It has its place in my makeup routine, but it's not worth five stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore these pencils and have acquired numerous shades oth the full-size and the mini-sets. I use a 24/7 pencil pretty much every day, and they are the only eyeliners I bother with now. They go on beautifully smooth and last forever - I use UD's Primer Potion on my eyes as well, and this eyeliner doesn't move.

The selection of colours is fabulous, the staying power impressive, and the application easy. I've tried other eyeliner pencils from time to time, but always come back to these. Nothing else compares for me.