July 29, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by londonlady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So my hunt for a bulletproof eyeliner continues. I really expected better from UD, especially for the price you pay for them. I purchased perversion. This is a great Black. Very dark, great depth.But! Smudged all over underneath my eyes in no time. Not what I'd call 24/7. Whenever I tell the UD sales Consultants their jaws just drop! Perhaps I'm a minority.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kindergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Went on a spree this holiday season and bought myself the Black Market kit and a dual ended one with black/dark brown. The colors are all nice, pigmented, dark, so no complaint there. I was just surprised how, well, HARD these seem to be. I've been using an automatic cream liner from Clinique that has zero tug and just smoothly glides right on, so switching to these was a bit of a surprise. There is definite pull and tug as I apply these, and part of that is my "beginning to get crepe paperish eyelids due to sun damage and being 35" but I was shocked how much there was since these are supposed to be holy grail for so many people. I am guessing these are for the younger set, with mostly smooth lids, and the color selection is unique. Major disappointment though for me. These won't last me too long, since I have to constantly sharpen to keep a sharp point. Won't repurchase, and wish I had kept my receipt to return.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are okay. This review is probably going to be very similar to my one on the 24/7 liquid eye liner. I purchased the color perversion, which is very black and has very good pigmentation. I couldn't tightline my eyes with this though because it made them sting so badly. It didn't blend very well either. Maybe i would repurchase this if it was in a bright color, since the pigmentation was so good, but as far as black pencil liners go, I like my drugstore ones better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by beautylatte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the Ocho Loco 2 set, which came with 8 pencils: blackest black, aqua/teal, forest green, royal blue, eggplant purple, and three varying shades of brown. I am extremely happy with my purchase! They are so pigmented and on me do not smudge at all. The aqua/teal, blue, purple and green are surprisingly wearable and flattering! They have inspired me to try makeup looks that I was intimidated by before. They are so pigmented that I betcha I will have mine for years before needing to repurchase...but if I ever had to, I'd buy again in a heartbeat. I just love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Jywhite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy grail eyeliner pencil. I have Smoke and will soon be buying Perversion. I use it every day. It's creamy and so easy to apply. I'll never use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

Bought 4 of these and returned them all. The colours are juvenile. Too bad because when I tested the formula for both application and resistance it did remarkably well for both.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I haven't used these on my waterline, but I do use them to do a cut crease. Just cover your lid in a very light matte color...then using the 24/7, draw the line where you want it and use a smudger brush to feather it out. It is so pretty and stays all day <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I have these in whiskey and zero. I got it as a two for one travel pencil. Whiskey is such a beautiful brown i use it everyday. I like zero but its not as black as i hoped it would be. I took off one lippie cause it doesnt stay in my waterline long.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gamzeee

Best eyeliners ever. I have been using different colors, they are all great

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily monolids. Double whammy.

Smudge smudge smudge, especially bad when I did upper tightlining.. had nice blue teal racoon eyes. That said, I have yet to find a pencil eye liner that holds on my lids. :( Back to liquid or gel liners I go.