Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/12/2015 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge on my waterline, and this is it. I bought the Triple Threat mini travel set at Ulta for $19 ($6.33 for one mini) which is a great value considering a full size is $20. I got the colors Perversion (matte black), Smoke (matte grey), and Sabbath (matte navy blue). They are all super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. After 8 hours of school, I notice hardly any fading or smudging (for ref: I use these to tightline and on my waterline). I would definitely recommend if you have trouble with eyeliner fading on your waterline etc. These eyeliners are definitely my holy grail.

on 2/12/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great eyeliner. It goes on smooth, creamy, very pigmented, and when it sets it doesn't budge. Some people seem to have problems with lasting power but I don't really have issues with lasting power with any eyeliner. You just need to lightly touch it to your skin to get pigmented color, which I think is great. I do have a qualm with the packaging because the cap is kind of hard to get off. All, in all it's great. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like the Pixi Endless Silk Eye Pens much better and they are cheaper.

on 2/11/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used these eyeliners for years in various colors. They have a nice color payoff and the color range is decent. I repurchased these for years because I couldnt find anything better with the colors that I wanted. The staying power is pretty good, but if your eyes are anything like mine (sensitive, allergy prone) then you need something more heavy-duty. I find that even with an eyelid primer, the color fades significantly towards the end of the day, and if I wear it on my waterline, forget it! Also- you end up wasting a good bit of product sharpening, no matter how hard you try not to.

Bottom line- If you don't have allergy-prone, watery eyes, this is a great product. If you have more sensitive eyes like me, try something else, like Sephoras 12 hour eyeliner. They stay on better, are cheaper,and have a nice color selection.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This smudges and gives you raccoon eyes. It lasted on me for maybe 3-4 hours then it started fading away. I tested this and NYX's waterproof eyeliner and both gave me about equal longevity and performance. But, since NYX is cheaper, I'll stick with that one.

on 11/27/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is tough. Love the texture, it is smooth and just the right softness. Love the colours, Sabbath is gorgeous and flattering (could even be a HG navy/dark blue), and Smoke is perfect for every day. Perversion is a very black black. It lasts really well, and I have very oily eyelids.

BUT I can't wear these. Even when not tight lined, it irritates my eyes something awful, especially when I wear contacts. It feels like sand/grit is in my eyes, causes my eyes to water, and partway through the day, my vision starts to get blurry. I'm constantly using eye drops. When I take off the eyeliner, instant relief.

on 10/27/2014 9:28:00 AM

While they don't wear 24 hours on me, these eyeliners are just about the best I've found so far for being long wearing and non-smudging. They are soft, easy to apply, easy to blend, and hold up well in a makeup bag. I have oily lids and am disappointed with most liners but not these. Amazing colors. They are a staple for me now.

on 8/16/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

These are great!

I think they cost too much, but, thats probably because I tend to get huge quantities of makeup so on some level I keep wishing I could get a bulk or a frequent-users discount....Urban Decay needs coffee-shop style stamp cards. Imagine, 12 liners get one free *sigh*

Anyway, despite price, I always come back, very good, strong, bold colors, very smooth formula, it just glides righ on (as advertised!), and actually, it lasts a really long time, at least over UDPP, it tends to stay put until I properly remove it, more than once Ive fallen asleep in it and still had perfect liner on waking.

My only real complaint, is, sometimes its too soft, not in terms of application, but, as in, anytime I sharpen them I have to worry because I run a chance that no matter how gentle I am or what brand of sharpener Im using theres always a chance that the blade is gonna eat up the point, or that itll break off in the sharpener. Seriously, its very soft.

I also like that a lot of the colors can be acquired either in full-size or travel, so its easy to do things like buy liner sets and supplemnent them with a couple individual pencils.

Love these so much, easily my favorite pencil-type eyeliner.

on 8/16/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love it! my go to eyeliner! I have lots of colors and I just can't stray from this.

on 7/18/2014 10:41:00 PM

I love this product, it comes in pretty much any color you could want and lasts all day long even while swimming or working out. It applies smoothly and allows for some smudging before it sets, also it can be worn with or without a primer and will last all day even without it.

on 6/11/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

LOVE Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, I have previously reviewed 'Rockstar' & 'Zero' so this one is for my latest purchase which was the shade Psychedelic Sister.
First of all I love the formula of these eyeliners, they are buttery smooth and so easy to apply, although I tend to find the pigmentation is fabulous if you swatch it on your hand, but it takes more work and building to translate this onto the eyes.
Psychedelic Sister is a bright violet purple shade with a beautiful pearly iridescent sheen to it. I love to use it with neutral brown tones to add a pop of colour to the lower lashline. I often receive comments from people telling me how beautiful it looks on.
I think the only thing that lets these liners down is the sheer fact that it takes so much building to actually get good colour payoff on the eyes. Other than that, they have a beautiful finish, formula and are really long wearing. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products