July 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Rosiemae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why have people failed to noticed the shimmer in this product? Other than that I really like this powder I use it with a powder puff to set my liquid foundation. It keeps me matte for about 4 hours before my foundation starts to look dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mparrott33

FANTASTIC powder! This powder lasts all day and covers well on top of liquid powder, without having to cake it on. Usually my foundation melts off throughout the day, but this continued to make my face look like porcelain from the moment I left the house to when I got home!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Brenna90

This is my go-to setting powder. It keeps my skin shine free and makeup in place.It's extremely affordable and works like a charm! I absolutely love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by graciapaige

I absolutely love this powder for everyday use! it sets my think cream foundations and my super runny foundations amazingly.
It settles into my fine lines under my eyes a bit but not enough to change my opinion on it in any way.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should be punished for not purchasing this waaaay sooner. I own the Urban Decay deslick powder and feel like a sucker for spending $30. Stay Matte goes on smoothly without making your face cakey or powdery and provides a natural matte finish for several hours. Yes, maybe halfway through the day you might need to reapply if you have very oily skin but that's no bother for such an inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by xxdeamonxx6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Product is great, you get amazing results for the price. I use everyday and have multiple packages. Top cover on container sometimes is difficult to keep on. Love this product. Would reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

me gusta. me gusta mucho.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by KatieBurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I use liquid foundation and as such I don't need any heavy pressed powder - just something light to set my foundation. I used to use Sonia Kashuk, but I felt like I was using it up really quickly, so I tried this pressed powder since my little sister recommended it. I really like it. It's light and non-cakey when put over my Urban Decay Naked foundation. Love it and at $4USD at Target the price can't be beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Natalka1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this powder because of the name "Stay Matte" and because of my very oily skin I thought it would help with keeping my skin matte throughout the day. This powder only kept me matte for about an hour before I was noticeably oily. The powder also felt very cakey on my skin even when I used a little. After about 2 weeks of using this product my skin did feel very tight and clogged as well as rough and scaley. The product itself lasted me about a month- there is not much product, but the price is great I payed around $5-$6 in Canada. Overall this product did not keep me matte for as long as I thought it would so I would not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Silky Beige. Been using this for a month.
Coverage is sheer. One coat does absolutely nothing for dark acne scars. 3 thin coats makes your blemishes less apparent and your complexion more even. This powder will definitely NOT COVER your blemishes no matter how many layers your apply.
The COVERAGE lasts an hour and no longer for me.
But it keep my skin matte for abt 3 hours though.
Meaning, the powder evened out my blemishes for only an hour but continued to keep my skin decently matte for abt 3 hours.

To test, I applied toner, lotion, then 3 thin coats of this powder and nothing else. It looked great when I was done. Very natural smooth no foundation look(bc my acne scars were still somewhat noticeable LOL).
But an hour later it looked like I had no foundation on.