Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a great product I have purchased it over 3 times. It does only offer minimal coverage which I like to use on days im having a good skin day. Its not at all shiny which I have found in many past powders.

The only con is the packaging. If you drop it your screwed and left with a million pieces of broken powder. Yes, maybe I should be more careful but maybe a more of a clumsy-proof might see my powder lasting longer.. :)

on 1/4/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have sensitive combination skin and wanted to find an inexpensive everyday powder.. Did some research and found this one! I really like it. It's not anything special but it does the job of setting my foundation and keeps me from getting oily during the day. I find that when I'm really active or when it's hot out I have to reapply this throughout the day but that's fine. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores and it doesn't have a distinct smell to it either. I think I will branch out and try something else after I'm through with this one though because as I said it's nothing special.

on 12/29/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- great matte finish
- actually stays matte
- inexpensive (4-5 $)
- works well to set BB and CC creams

Cons:
- packaging could be better

on 12/28/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am giving this product a 2 because I feel like a one is just too harsh. I did or enjoy this powder, but I do not absolutely despise it either. The powder gets cakey very easily. I used it to set my under eye concealer because it was the translucent shade, and it creased like crazy. For a long time I thought it was my concealer, but I recently started trying a new powder, and my concealer looks pristine all day, therefore it must be the powder. I also still get oily with this powder. I will use it until it's gone, just for a powder I I don't plan on wearing my makeup long, but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This powder is awesome! After trying several drugstore powder products that did nothing to minimize shininess on my nose, I stumbled across this one. I love this product because it lasts for several hours without re-application, it doesn't flake off, and it doesn't seem to mess with my cream foundation. It's also really cheap. This is the only powder I've ever totally used up and re-purchased!

on 12/8/2014 11:28:00 AM

love this for my oil control!! I only apply it in the morning and I'm good till after school!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very nice setting powder. Its pigmented, but not pigmented enough to look cakey. I have lots of dimples and lines in my face and therefore all powders, concealers, foundations etc will crease on me, so i have to find products that minimise that. This powder has little to no creasing on good skin days and keeps my skin matte and silky for a good 5-6 which is quite reasonable. Sets all kinds and coverages of foundation and concealer. The price is very reasonable in Australia: $11-12 rrp and about $6 on sale. Im not impressed with the packaging though- it's a very flimsy plastic lid that ive already cracked when i tried to put it in my bag to take to work. Despite the flimsly packaging- a very nice transperent setting powder with good lasting power. Excellent value for money. Will be repurchasing.

on 11/30/2014 1:21:00 PM

I loooove this powder! I have combination skin so this product mattified my t zone and added a great finish to my entire face! It's nice and light and doesn't change the colour of your base products, but evens out the skin tone! Overall such an amazing product, especially for drugstore makeup! Pretty packaging too!

on 11/3/2014 2:09:00 PM

This powder just didn't work for me, I have acne and this just made it flare up.

When I initially put it on I liked the over all look it gave and the fact that it didn't change the colour of my foundation or look too drying. HOWEVER as the day went on it just didn't stand up to the job. I actually felt it was making my skin more oily throughout the day with it than without it! It couldn't be used for doing any touch ups as it just seemed to make my foundation go cakey and nasty.

Maybe it suits some foundations better than others? One of my friends swears by it, (she tends to use quite light coverage foundations and doesn't have any skin concerns) So maybe it works well for some people but it certainly didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend it if you have acne prone skin.

on 11/2/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this product! I've bought it twice now! Does exactly what it says on the packaging. It Stays Matte for at least 5-6 hours which is quite impressive considering it's drugstore quality. My skin didn't break out through the product, and it also didn't clump or cake, it feels very light. Nice product!