August 23, 2014 | 1805 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product is great. I like how it make my face stay matte for like 4-5 hours, and when it gets oily, it doesn't make my face greasy or anything. The price is affordable. I like to apply it to set my foundation. Not the amazing product that you must have, but it's a lovely one that you should give it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

This powder keeps me matte for about 30 seconds, and by a few hours later I'm completely oily. It smells heavy and musty, a typical powder scent. If that isn't your thing and you have oily or combination skin, then this isn't for you. I imagine for people with dryer skin or who live in colder places, it would work better, but for me it didn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Islandann

I love that this powder is translucent and can be used over almost any color foundation. It leaves a smooth, natural, matt finish that competes well with the more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this powder several times now and use it on a daily basis. Naturally I have fairer skin, so the transparent shade is just the right amount of coverage and lightness that I need so that it doesn't affect the shade of my BB creme or foundation underneath. It goes on smoothly and isn't cakey or dry. There's a lot in the package itself and takes quite a while to hit pan. For the price and for it being a drugstore product, this powder is a great buy and very much worth the price. It stays on all day, including wearing well in wind, bad weather, and long work days!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Rosiemae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why have people failed to noticed the shimmer in this product? Other than that I really like this powder I use it with a powder puff to set my liquid foundation. It keeps me matte for about 4 hours before my foundation starts to look dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mparrott33

FANTASTIC powder! This powder lasts all day and covers well on top of liquid powder, without having to cake it on. Usually my foundation melts off throughout the day, but this continued to make my face look like porcelain from the moment I left the house to when I got home!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Brenna90

This is my go-to setting powder. It keeps my skin shine free and makeup in place.It's extremely affordable and works like a charm! I absolutely love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by graciapaige

I absolutely love this powder for everyday use! it sets my think cream foundations and my super runny foundations amazingly.
It settles into my fine lines under my eyes a bit but not enough to change my opinion on it in any way.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should be punished for not purchasing this waaaay sooner. I own the Urban Decay deslick powder and feel like a sucker for spending $30. Stay Matte goes on smoothly without making your face cakey or powdery and provides a natural matte finish for several hours. Yes, maybe halfway through the day you might need to reapply if you have very oily skin but that's no bother for such an inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by xxdeamonxx6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Product is great, you get amazing results for the price. I use everyday and have multiple packages. Top cover on container sometimes is difficult to keep on. Love this product. Would reccomend.