December 17, 2014 | 1733 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by maryanngomez88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a good setting powder for a long time. This one is great! Super cheap. It says transparent, but still remember a little goes a long way, if you use too much it will lighten you a bit. Use it sparingly and it works wonders! Great product for the price. better than some expensive brands I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this powder, it goes on smooth, my face stays matte for a long time. Which is a plus because every powder I've had would make my face matte but within twenty minutes my tzone is oily. The reason I gave this three lippies is because after about a hour, it cakes up and starts to sink in my skin. Sinks into my pores and just makes my face look awful. I hate that! Its such a good powder but because of that I won't be repurchesing, unless I can't find any other

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by abigailrosex

I like that it has minerals in it so it is not clogging up your pores as much as other powders. It sets my bb cream and foundation perfectly and does not make my makeup look cakey whatsoever once applied. I was worried that it would cling onto my dry areas on my face but it does not which I am very pleased about. It feels light and sets well.

Would re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It took me ages to buy this product after reading all the great reviews, I don't know why because its so affordable! I went for the translucent because I don't really want any extra colour from my powder, I apply a fair bit of this where I need it and it hasn't been cakey on me so far. On a really hot day I can get away with 3-4 hours without having to re touch which is better than other matte products I have tried and my t zone is really oily just lately. Its down fall is the packaging! I would happily pay a few extra for a decent compact and a mirror instead of a cheap plastic lid which has already cracked on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

HG! HG! HG! This product is so amazing! It's not pricey, it sets my BB cream perfectly and doesn't look chalky! Yes, the packaging could be better, it could have a mirror but it's not a major issue! Congrats Rimmel!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Hg powder! Does the job as it should and for soo cheap, the packaging sucks but its not a big deal as long as the product still works amazingly who cares

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a setting powder for my oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin. Mainly to keep my face matte most of the day. I had seen so many great reviews about this product that when I came across it I decided to try it. My first impression was that I probably put too much because my face looked lighter. It did keep me more matte through out the day. However, Ive been noticing new breakouts since I started using it. Will have to return it and search for another powder that will keep me matte and not break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Nicky7899

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder kept my makeup on all day. I just had a Maybelline Fit Me foundation on underneath the powder and it did not budge all day.

The only thing wrong with this powder is the price. As I live in Australia, I think they increased the prices a bit. I bought this powder for around $14.50.

I would buy this powder again as I really like it, but I would try to buy it at a cheaper price.

Also, the packaging is not ideal for travelling or in handbags as it has a plastic lid that could break easily and it also has no mirror. If this powder had a stronger lid and a mirror, it would have been five lipsticks from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG powder for me. Affordable, works well over any foundation and does not leave any orange cast on my fair, neutral toned skin. I apply with those disposable powder puffs you can get at any drugstore and this leaves my skin matte for at least 4 - 5 hours, which, on my oily skin, is pretty remarkable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by GagaSuperfan

I love this product! I have found that a lot of pressed powders tend to look quite orange on my skin, so when I noticed that Rimmel has made a 'transparent' pressed powder - I hoped that it would actually be transparent - it is! It gives a lovely matte finish that is a perfect finish to my makeup!

However, I have noticed that the packaging can be cracked easily so it maybe is not ideal for travelling. I also noticed that it only lasts for around 5 hours, ideally I would like it to last longer, but it is still a great product!

Overall, I think this product is great value for money and I would definitely recommend it to those who would like a subtle finish to their makeup.