April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lamis86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first you love the fresh and light lemony scent
of this perfume, it reminds me of Jasmine or Vanilla tea but it only last for 30 minutes maximum !!!!
For that price i expected a long lasting perfume.
Absolutely this is a no no for me .. really disappointed !!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can go into great detail about the notes and the aura of this perfume. But there is no use because it disintegrates within 30 minutes of application. It doesn't even last on my clothes. Get it together, Givenchy! What a shame.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by storno

This perfume is very sensual and evokes feelings of love and fantasy. Makes me want to curl up to my man and have him lean into me and smell this perfume and tell me how heavenly I smell. This is a nice perfume for a date night or a night of clubbing, you can't go wrong. And yes, a definite recommendation from me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom bought me this perfume as a present, for my 16th birthday.
The packaging is very nice and clean, I've got this bottle for like 2 years now and I still love it.
Definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by BeachBlondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I took one whiff and was mesmerized. My mom chuckled when she bought it as a birthday gift for me and remarked at how the name was entirely appropriate for my personality. A joke yes, but true. This frangrace is sweet pink clouds with a slight dark undertone. It's complex but not overly so. It reminds me of the perfect watercolor painting--fresh layers and tones but not muddled or murky. My only two minor issues are that I wish it had more longevity and the cap, though very pretty (a pink plastic crystal) doesn't stay on very well. But like only a good frangrance can, it lifts my spirits the moment I smell it. I love the girly sweetness with the subtle musk of patchouli. (Which I don't normally find subtle or appealing). I will buy this again...or ask for it for another birthday!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this perfume. I am somewhat picky with my fragrances, and I do like to switch them out with the weather and seasons. I can't do sickly sweet perfumes (Viva La Juicy, Pink Sugar, Princess, etc.) but I find myself sticking to my random favorites such Ralph by Ralph Lauren & Acqua di Gioa, (basically Aquatic Fruits/Florals for the summer) and more gourmand fragrances for the cooler months such as Fantasy, Chanel Chance or RL Hot.

This perfume is unlike anything I have ever smelled before. It smells so soft, delicate, and in a way - natural? I was browsing the Sephora fragrance section when I picked up the bottle to this, smelt it, and was immediately puzzled. It smelt so light, slightly sweet and floral. I asked for a sample and then let it blend with my body heat. Still smells so fresh and light. (Random reference - but if anyone has smelled the Country Garden air freshener by Glade - this has some similar notes!) I cannot put my finger on what makes this smell so comforting and breezy but it's definitely a one of a kind fragrance.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

This is nice...depending on the chemistry of your skin. It doesn't work for everyone and it's obvious. It's light and sweet but long lasting, Givenchy is really good at those 2 concepts.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I honestly couldn't tell you what this fragrance smells like, other than heaven! It's sweet, but not sickly sweet, and probably the most grown up fragrance I own. My other fave is JC Viva La Juicy, but this seems like a much more sophisticated scent. I'm so glad they gave me a sample at Ulta, otherwise I would never have discovered this! I used up my entire sample vial, and immediately purchased a full size. This stuff is expensive! I only use two sprays every time I wear it though, because it's a pretty strong scent and it lasts on me all day. I can still smell it on me now, and I put it on about 10 hours ago. I don't wear this everyday, but I will always have a bottle in rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I like this perfume. It did not bowl me over, but I do receive many compliments on it. On first spray, it smelled like straight up tea with lemon. I love tea, but I was unsure I wanted to smell like tea haha. It evolved into pleasant scent, unoffensive, summery, and light. On my skin, it smells nothing at all like Light Blue. I have worn Light Blue for years, and I do not think they are similar. Now on some people the lemon note may stay dominant, but on me, it quickly fades. Would probably repurchase if I ever run out, but I do not see myself reaching for this in cooler weather, or for nights out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jessido

Got samples at Macy's and fell in love with the fragrance so I bough a .3 oz travel size through eBay (about $10 w shipping) and of course I love the scent but the packaging makes me nervous I feel like any of these days there will be scent all over my purse because the lid is so easy to snap off. About the scent it's a sophisticated yet flirtatious smell , something Angelina Jolie could wear if you get my vibe, for a confident woman who is a lady but has an inner vixen. Haven't smelled the other ange ou demon's but I'm curious to try them. This "le secret" is for everyday night/day wear because it's powerful but not overwhelming. Purchased the Eau de Perfum and noticed one drop on my neck and wrist lasts me all day but of course after a while I don't notice it anymore. Found my perfect fragrance that's for sure! Happy, happy.