July 28, 2014 | 1953 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by jmthoreson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume to me is a unique take on the typically fruity/floral fragrance. It is not such a popular perfume that everyone else has it and i like that. On me it smells like a crisp floral, I dont get too much sweetness from this. It is a light perfume in that it is not heavy in any way and the fragrance stays close to your body for an aroma as you pass but does not stick around in the air after you leave. On me it seems to last for over 8 hours and I can smell the light scent on my clothes the next day. Of course everyone's body chemistry is different but I don't have any problems with it wearing off quickly. (Which does happen to me with many other perfumes) I think the bottle, although nice to look at, is kind of awkward and seems to have some issues with staying upright in my cabinet. Overall I give it a 4 because it is kind of pricey, and the weird bottle shape kind of looks cheap but the scent itself is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I simply love it ! The smell is perfect, even though i don't wear it everyday because it smells a bit cheap. It is true that it doesn't last, but still it is ok. I am not a huge fan of the packaging, i think the bottle is annoying... And the name sounds cheap also. But will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by kmkoon

I work at an Ulta store. I wore this as often as I could, until I realized it was time to stop using up all of our samples and get my own. Seriously addicted, and now I have others hooked as well! It is light and unique. Certainly something that transitions from day to night really well! I wish it lasted a little longer considering its price! Yet, it is still worth it for sure!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lamis86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first you love the fresh and light lemony scent
of this perfume, it reminds me of Jasmine or Vanilla tea but it only last for 30 minutes maximum !!!!
For that price i expected a long lasting perfume.
Absolutely this is a no no for me .. really disappointed !!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can go into great detail about the notes and the aura of this perfume. But there is no use because it disintegrates within 30 minutes of application. It doesn't even last on my clothes. Get it together, Givenchy! What a shame.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by storno

This perfume is very sensual and evokes feelings of love and fantasy. Makes me want to curl up to my man and have him lean into me and smell this perfume and tell me how heavenly I smell. This is a nice perfume for a date night or a night of clubbing, you can't go wrong. And yes, a definite recommendation from me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom bought me this perfume as a present, for my 16th birthday.
The packaging is very nice and clean, I've got this bottle for like 2 years now and I still love it.
Definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by BeachBlondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I took one whiff and was mesmerized. My mom chuckled when she bought it as a birthday gift for me and remarked at how the name was entirely appropriate for my personality. A joke yes, but true. This frangrace is sweet pink clouds with a slight dark undertone. It's complex but not overly so. It reminds me of the perfect watercolor painting--fresh layers and tones but not muddled or murky. My only two minor issues are that I wish it had more longevity and the cap, though very pretty (a pink plastic crystal) doesn't stay on very well. But like only a good frangrance can, it lifts my spirits the moment I smell it. I love the girly sweetness with the subtle musk of patchouli. (Which I don't normally find subtle or appealing). I will buy this again...or ask for it for another birthday!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this perfume. I am somewhat picky with my fragrances, and I do like to switch them out with the weather and seasons. I can't do sickly sweet perfumes (Viva La Juicy, Pink Sugar, Princess, etc.) but I find myself sticking to my random favorites such Ralph by Ralph Lauren & Acqua di Gioa, (basically Aquatic Fruits/Florals for the summer) and more gourmand fragrances for the cooler months such as Fantasy, Chanel Chance or RL Hot.

This perfume is unlike anything I have ever smelled before. It smells so soft, delicate, and in a way - natural? I was browsing the Sephora fragrance section when I picked up the bottle to this, smelt it, and was immediately puzzled. It smelt so light, slightly sweet and floral. I asked for a sample and then let it blend with my body heat. Still smells so fresh and light. (Random reference - but if anyone has smelled the Country Garden air freshener by Glade - this has some similar notes!) I cannot put my finger on what makes this smell so comforting and breezy but it's definitely a one of a kind fragrance.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

This is nice...depending on the chemistry of your skin. It doesn't work for everyone and it's obvious. It's light and sweet but long lasting, Givenchy is really good at those 2 concepts.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No