October 25, 2014 | 1651 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shade: sand beige

PROS:
- medium to full coverage
- nice staying power
-good for dry skin

CONS:
-none

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by debpeters

For me, this foundation is a VERY close dupe for the MAC Studio FIx Fluid. I used the studio fix for many years, and i can honestly say i find the maybelline easier to blend and build. It works wonderfully, has insane staying power, and keeps my face looking matte all day. I also like to get a little bit on the back of my hand and mix equal amounts of it with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to stipple in the areas where i have discolouration and need a little more coverage after the first layer of foundation is already on. The concealer helps it to build without getting cakey and dry, so for those of you who feel this product is hard to build without it looking cakey, try doing this and finishing it with a powder. You will adore this foundation even more!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Hottpinkk117

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! This is probably one of the BEST drugstore foundations out there! It's gives you a flawless medium to full coverage and the finish of this foundation is FLAWLESS. It's matte and your skin just look soft. I have very oily, acne proem skin and this foundation doesn't control my oily. I get shiny about three-four hours late, but then I blot and re powder and it looks amazing! I love how this foundation doesn't look cakey at all like most drugstore foundation. The shade selection isn't really friendly. I got the shade natural beige and when I apply it, it's a perfect match, but after 1-2 hours later, it oxidizes and it looks like I have a fake tan on. I will go back and get the lighter shade, but over all, of you have normal skin, then you would LOVE this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Beauty78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's alright but because I have oily skin I ind that it separates sometimes on my skin ..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admit, I LOVED this foundation! But It was turning orange on my face....I know this is my shade because I am not pale pale. Not one foundation am I the lightest shade, plus I am classic ivory in every other foundation from Maybelline. So around my lip area it looks like an orange foundation!! So horrible, This lasts maybe eight hours which is pretty good compared to others, and its pretty full coveraged, No pump..... So I am dumping it all over

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lellis22

This foundation is not all that it claims to be. It is not, most importantly, 24 hour. Possibly my own fault for buying a foundation for normal skin knowing full well that I have oily skin but this really does not last any more than a few hours for me. As far as positives, it does give a flawless face to begin and it isn't over priced. I think this just isn't for my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by cyung79

I bought this to replace my Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation, since it was causing me to breakout. I don't think anything will replace that, but for around the same price point, this is close.

The colour matches my skin well, I'm around an NC42 and I got colour Honey Beige. The product blends very easily, but I find you need to do this quickly otherwise it starts to set. It doesn't keep me oil-free, nothing does, but it doesn't look cakey as the day goes on, nor does it when I first apply & set it with powder.

I'm not sure if I would buy it again, I may look for something else but so far its been pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- medium to full coverage
- long wearing
- looks natural
- doesn't oxidize
- satin finish

CONS

- no pump
- dries quickly
- feels heavy
- color selection

COMMENTS: I despise foundations with no pumps, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. This is a long wearing, satin finish foundation. Medium to full coverage. It stays put on my oily skin and I get a good 4 hours before I get oily, which is the norm for me. It still managed to stay on, but will get quite dewy the longer it's worn. The finish is comparable to L'Oreal True Match - satin (very natural) then gets quite dewy, except this one doesn't transfer and isn't as lightweight. I love how this makes my skin look, though. It really melts into the skin and even if a brush is used, it gives the appearance of having used a damp blending sponge as it doesn't sit on top of the skin or look unnatural. It also didn't oxidize, though I kind of wish it did because the color selection is very small. Also, because there's no pump you end up wasting a lot of product due to how long the bottle is. It's difficult to get all of it out. 'Classic beige' would be a perfect match if it leaned more yellow, but it's the closest I can get to my NC37 match.

Will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this foundation for many years and it's my go to drug store foundation. My skin is sensitive and I haven't had any problems with this foundation. I work long shifts as a nurse and this foundation seems to cover really well and stays put for hours. The only thing I would say about this foundation is the colours are slightly limited. I use 010, the second up from lightest and it's a touch dark but I do tend to use a a touch of tan to the rest of my body, the lightest is too light. I would try this foundation as for the price it's great

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Jmoonlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this foundation for around 3 years, because it's the only one in this pricerange that I feel is ok. I doesn't stay on for 24 hours, in fact it's really not that long-lasting. But, the coverage is good and it doesn't come off on everything, it stays on your face, and with a good poweder it's mostly waterproof too.