Prada L'Eau Ambrée

3.8

The official main ingredients of Prada L'Eau Ambree: Mandarine, Lemon, May Rose, Gardenia Jasminoides, Patchouli, Oppoponax, Vanilla, Modern Amber.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a wonderful scent, that rarest of creatures: a perfect summer oriental. Not that it's not great all year, but it opens with a gorgeous citrus that smells fresh and light. Then the amber drifts in slowly, but this never becomes too heavy or rich. There's a transparency to it. Elegant, office appropriate, can be dressed up or down. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have a large Prada sample from beautyencounter. It seems different
from when I have repeatedly tested Ambree at NM a couple years ago.
Powdery, old fashioned, turns to something like a skanky bathroom
freshener on me.

Got this in a sample from ulta..never smelled Prada before but figured for the brand it would be nice..totally wrong! Worst smelling perfume ever! I am not sensitive to smells and I love sophisticated smells but this is like alcohol mixed with gasoline..then it wears off into nothing a minute later..wtf?

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love the smell of this. I always get great compliments when wearing it. Its light and very chic at the same time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I initially got this as a carded sample a couple of years ago. I only got to wear it once before it was lost, but I always remembered it and wanted to try it again. My husband bought the gift set for me for Christmas, and I'm certain this is my HG fragrance.

I love that this is a combination of sensuous musk, spice, and vanilla without being overly sweet or strong. It has a subtle sexiness while maintaining a clean and fresh presence. This makes it great for day or evening wear and I get many compliments from those who catch the fragrance.

I do notice that it seems strong and perfumy when it's first spritzed on, which may turn people off when sampling in a store. However, if you give this fragrance 10-15 minutes to dry down, it's very mellow and lovely.

The staying power is pretty good, but I do reapply in the evening if I'm going out. The shower gel and lotion are excellent, high-quality compliments to this, as the fragrance is true even in these different formats. Great for layering.

I'm in love. I should also note that I bought the men's version of this amber fragrance for my husband, and when we both wear our respective versions, they are complimentary and do not clash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great for those who want a more manly scent. Smells a little like mens old fashioned aftershave, but with the prada twist. Clean, but perfumy at the same time. Very light, but lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got a whiff of this in a magazine while waiting for my hair stylist and was immediately smitten. Watching me rub my wrists against the page seemed to entertain the other patrons who sort of looked around at each other, rolling their eyes. It settles very nicely on me, and I don't feel it's old ladyish at all and would rather define it as sophisticated. It's unique, and I love unique. This isn't for everyone, that's for sure, but when I see my husband lift up his head, put down the remote, and sniff the air, I know I've got a hit. Since I hate aquatic scents, I'm ever so grateful that it doesn't carry that particular note like so many of the new scents today.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is truly different. Its unlike anything I have ever smelled. It brings to mind a mature woman...its not overpowering and on me does not last as such. But its for days when one just wants to stay @ home and cuddle.

I think I found my HG scent. I was not even thinking about this one, when a nice SA at Macy's told me to try it based on my other faves. WOW! What a winner. It's a soft powder/Amber scent that is very nice.

I would get another bottle of this when this one runs out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have finally found a scent I could be happy with for years! This is a unique scent, so if you are a light, floral, sweet kind of person, it is probably not for you. It took me awhile before I actually bought it, because I wasn't sold on the smell on the paper tester, but I finally took a sample vile and wore it for a couple days and I was sure. It reacts perfectly with my skin/oils and I am absolutely a fan. Again, this is not something to purchase online, unless you have had the opportunity to try it in a store first.

Popular Fragrances