September 19, 2014 | 1939 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush for the past six months at least! It's vey inexpensive, it's a very natural looking shade on my light skin, and it blends well on top of my foundation. What's not to love? The only downside is occasionally I get an elf blush where the little clear plastic part on the lid falls off. But for the price, I won't complain too much. The product itself is awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jet8848

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush has no pigmentation! I have light skin around NW25 and I couldn't get this blush to show up no matter how much I put on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading it's a $3 dupe for NARS Deep Throat. This is a solid purchase and I've gotten a lot of wear over about a year and still have not hit pan. I'm about an NC 15 and this is a lovely shade, but about as "dark" as I feel comfortable going, at least until I get better at blush application. Color payoff is good. I do own one NARS blush (Sex Appeal) and so I can see the very slightest variance in texture with the advantage obviously going to NARS, but for $3 this is a blush that you should definitely pick up if you think it will be flattering on you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I love this blush! I just wish it lasted longer on my skin… It gives the perfect flush for my skin without looking like I have makeup on. It's perfect for a no-makeup look. It was only $3, so I would buy another one, but I'll definitely be on the look out for something that lasts longer on my face. I haven't noticed any break outs from this either. Overall an excellent product. Great for us fair skinned ladies.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

This just sucked . Personally I prefer matte blushes. This was too shimmery and on top of that, the color won't even show.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Georgia13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's not to like? Bright pink, smooth powder, unbeatable price tag. I am fair skinned, & this is just the right pink to brighten without too much color. It reminds me of one of the Stila convertible color shades. Obviously, Stila is a superior brand, but if you want that color without the price tag - this is a great option. Also, E. L. F. Products are available at Target & TJ Maxx, not every town has an Ulta or Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

I love this blush! The pigmentation is great for everyday wear. You just can't beat E.L.F. prices either! I throw this in my bag with one of the studio brushes and I'm good to go. The mirror is great and the packaging is durable, standard, and sleek. For $3, I think people are expecting too much. In my opinion, this was worth the money and more.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest I could brush this all over my FACE and very little color shows. I use candid coral sometimes over it and it gives me a little bit of a glow for a couple hours but even with foundation on it doesn't really show. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush!
Elf is known for these blushes so I decided to pick this light pink color, w/ no glitter. I went to buy ever other color they had because the quality is outstanding for the price.
Long lasting, beautiful color.. what more could you want? I am pale and it shows up on me, it might be more of a highlight for others but its amazing either way!
I am on my second one already! I will repurchase again..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is the worst blush I have ever used! There is zero pigment. Not even when I swatch it. I love my other elf blushes, I just cannot find any use for it. The best thing is the price, though it is a waste of three bucks.