July 22, 2014 | 2041 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I bought this blush because I'm just now getting back into wearing them and I wanted to try out this color before I invest in a HE version. I gotta tell you I am pleasantly surprised by how well this works for me. It's a perfect everyday, natural looking blush on my NW45ish skin. It's juuuust pigmented enough to show up but not too much, so I don't look like a clown. When I first touch it to my skin (using a ELF small stipple brush) it looks a tad bit chalky BUT it blends out beautifully with no chalk in sight and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this blush is a great find for the money. I love the way it looks on my cool skin tone, especially when I'm paler in the winter. It gives a natural flush like I just came inside from a snowstorm. The pigmentation is pretty good. Lasting power is fair, however for a $3 blush I am totally satisfied. I've already hit pan on this after having for just about 5 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! Its so affordable, but the quality is amazing. Mellow Mauve actually looks darker to me in the compact, but when I apply it, its such a pretty kind of coral-y color. I have beige/tan skin and about 1 or 2 swipes it gives a natural coral flush that just looks so pretty! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Only 3 dollars for a truly high quality blush. It does everything we would expect from a good blush. It's pigmented, applies smoothly and doesn't fade throughout the day.....but keep in mind that how your makeup wears has a lot to do with the products you put on before your foundation. If too many creams/moisturizers are applied to the skin before makeup application it can definitely alter the way your makeup wears. Mellow Mauve is a beautiful medium mauve shade with a hint of brown which for me makes it wearable and natural looking. For reference I'm an NW20 ~ on the lighter side with golden blonde hair and green eyes..... when I apply Mellow Maune it instantly brightens my face and makes my green eyes really stand out. As for the finish I would say it's matte leaning toward a satin finish but in no way do I see any shimmer. The packaging is perfect......it's attractive looking ~ a simple black case with a mirror, just like Nars. I don't think you could find a finer powder blush at any price point ~ I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

One of the few blushes from elf that I like. Really like how this color looks on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Gandhilama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is crap. On my NC43. Since my skin is very warmed tone, this blush comes off blue! At first glance you can`t tell until you swatch it. On my skin it doesn`t even show up, only the blue tint. Horrible! Elf blushes really haven`t worked for me, with the exception of candid coral and blushing rose:D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very very nice as both a blusher and/or a bronzer on pale cool toned skin. No visible shimmer, lasts all day, blends beautifully. I highly recomend it! $3.00 on ELF website....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word.. AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by primpednpink

Holy grail blush. Perfect dusty, muted pink that looks good with whatever else you have on for makeup. THREE BUCKS! The packaging is similar to Nars. I've purchased two of these. I dropped one and it cracked, losing a lot of the product. I'm a big fan of Elf products. I honestly don't get why you would pay $26 for a Nars blush or $25 for Tarte (pretty as they are) when you can buy something that looks almost the SAME on your cheeks. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this an absolutely amazing blush for the price. It wears longer than many more expensive blushes I have tried. It's very pigmented and builds well. It goes on very true to the color in the pan and does not oxidize.

It comes in a very sturdy, travel-friendly case. The case even has a mirror, which for $3.00 is incredible. This is definitely a re-purchase for me!