August 27, 2014 | 1978 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Warm Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a very inexpensive blush, a mere $3 and in very nice black packaging similar to NARS bronzers. However, I found the product to be pretty hard, so I had to really rub my brush into it to pick up enough. It also didn't show up all that well on my skin. I used it up because it was so inexpensive, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i dont know wuh it is about this bronzer but i really like it...and thats a shock to me because i have shimmery product on my face but tis bronzer just gives me such a pretty suttle glow....its also gorgeous used as individuals eyeshadows so as long as they keep making it i will continue to buy it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by leslie7622

Has almost no pigmentation. You have to get in LOTs of product before you get any kind of color. It takes me about 10 swipes. My really old Victoria Secret brush pallet has way more pigmentation this. I do like that its shimmery so it kinda gives you a glow and I like the 4 colors that I can mix for a more natural finish. But there's just no color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used it everyday when i want a warm look to my face all i do is to sweep all over my face. wouldnt buy this product because is so huge

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am already hitting pan on this one. I love to use this product for a last sweeping glow after all the rest of my make up is on, it looks lovely. It gives my face a nice glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

My favorite bronzer ever!! Works great all year round !!!
Comes with a nice highlight shade as well. Lots of pigmentation with wearable colors. ONLY 3 DOLLARS !! This is an amazing product. This bronzer doesn't look orange at all !!!! LOVE IT !!!
There are NEW colors for different skin shades also.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by emmapybus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This ELF warm bronzer is perfect for creating a natural, but sun kissed look. I'm fairly pale, and with the 4 colours swirled together, I can warm up my skin to look more.....alive (yikes lol) without looking orange! It's also nice because the packaging is sturdy and is very NARS-esque. Overall a fantastic product in general, but especially wonderful for it's low price.

FYI - I got it in Winners, not on the ELF website, for around $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by FLJutta59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only use drugstore make-up and E.L.F. products and I love this warm bronzer the most. It has no glitter or sparkel and looks very natural evenpn a fairly light complexion. I am 52 and I find myself reaching for this product every day to boost my color and contour my face. You can't beat the price and the packaging is sturdy. Love!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dont really find it as a good bronzer, yet i do like to use the two lighter colours for highlight. Dont really perfer shimmers as my bronzer as i feel it will be over doing the look esp on daily basis. Got quite upset with it but found that its quite good as a highlighter. I seldom dig my hand into the darkest shade and i dont really need that. Like that packaging of elf studio line they are always nice and the end-to-end mirror are just totally worth it for the price. SGD $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Badoumba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

When looking for a bronzer I usually go for the ones with several colours in them. I think it make a more natural, sunkissed look.
I use this one as a contour to give my face some definition. It is not too shimmery but gives my skin a nice healthy glow that I love!
I tend to mix all 4 shades with my brush but I sometime use only the lightest for highlight. This products allows many many different look. I will definitely purchase it again.