E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 9/2/2013 12:51:00 PM

Pros:
-Packaging
-Price

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-For me, it was not dark enough....Though im not tanned
-Too much shimmer
-I think it showed more orange than brown...

This prodduct did not work for me, but it may work for some one else :)

on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a shimmer bronzer. I don't use it to contour,I use a matte bronzer for that. I sorta use this for highlight, I sweep this on my cheek bones after I apply my face makeup to give it a healthy sun kissed glow. Sometime I use the yellow to highlight my nose. For $3 this bronzer is great!

on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I hate shimmer products, but I absolutely love this bronzer. I use it to contour when I just do simple makeup. It is a little hard, so you do have to work a little harder than normal to get a decent amount on your brush. The packaging is nice and sleek, and the price cant be beat.

on 4/2/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have very fair skin. Verrrry fair skin. So natrually, I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to trying bronzers because I'm always afraid they'll look muddy on me or look too dark. This one is prefect! There are four colors in it: a dark brown, a brown, a pinkish-toupe color, and an eggshell color. I swirl them all together to create a shimmery bronze color, and use it to contour my face or dust on my cheeks for a glowly sunkissed look. I use my elf blush brush to apply this, or just an eyeshadow brush if I'm contouring my nose. This could also work as an eyeshadow quad if I'm on the go and can't bring all my makeup. I would also be able to use the eggshell shade as an all over highligher. Overall, this is a great product. I really like the shimmer, although some will not. And come on, it's three dollars! The packaging is incredibly chic and resembles the Nars blushes/bronzer. I plan to repurchasing this.

on 1/26/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It is a very inexpensive blush, a mere $3 and in very nice black packaging similar to NARS bronzers. However, I found the product to be pretty hard, so I had to really rub my brush into it to pick up enough. It also didn't show up all that well on my skin. I used it up because it was so inexpensive, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/15/2013 11:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i dont know wuh it is about this bronzer but i really like it...and thats a shock to me because i have shimmery product on my face but tis bronzer just gives me such a pretty suttle glow....its also gorgeous used as individuals eyeshadows so as long as they keep making it i will continue to buy it

on 11/28/2012 8:38:00 PM

Has almost no pigmentation. You have to get in LOTs of product before you get any kind of color. It takes me about 10 swipes. My really old Victoria Secret brush pallet has way more pigmentation this. I do like that its shimmery so it kinda gives you a glow and I like the 4 colors that I can mix for a more natural finish. But there's just no color.

on 9/29/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used it everyday when i want a warm look to my face all i do is to sweep all over my face. wouldnt buy this product because is so huge

on 7/7/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I am already hitting pan on this one. I love to use this product for a last sweeping glow after all the rest of my make up is on, it looks lovely. It gives my face a nice glow!

My favorite bronzer ever!! Works great all year round !!!
Comes with a nice highlight shade as well. Lots of pigmentation with wearable colors. ONLY 3 DOLLARS !! This is an amazing product. This bronzer doesn't look orange at all !!!! LOVE IT !!!
There are NEW colors for different skin shades also.

Popular Bronzers