August 29, 2014 | 1177 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational-Coral Crush

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by littlelani123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral. Nice pigmentation. Not overly creamy. A bit firm actually. But what ruined this lipstick for me was the scent. It smells like old lady mixed with... vanilla. But not a yummy vanilla. A weird rancid vanilla. I love the color, but when I wear it, all I can think is "oh god the smell". That is the only reason I don't like the Color Sensational Lipstick line. If the smell won't bother you, go for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

Good color for any occasion! Surprisingly, unlike other many other maybelline lipsticks it comes off easily :/ it looks really good with girls that have warm udertones

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My second favourite lipstick.c
The GOOD: The colour is a bold bright pink with coral undertones - not as coral as you may expect or warm, it's a cool coral pinky on me. This is my go-to if I want bold lips, but don't want to wear red. It goes on smoothly, not matte, but not too glossy. It does not dry my lips out and lasts about 4 hours, which is to be expected from a non-longwearing lipstick. It also looks good as a stain.

The BAD: The packaging looks a little cheap, and it has a slight chemical scent, which luckily fades quickly.

Overall I would (and have) re-buy. Wear with tousled hair and flushed cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by laawhitegirl

When I first was trying to think outside the box when it came to my lips I decided to try a coral color and came across this. I am so happy with my buy. This has to be one of my favorite lipsticks including its color, the feel of it on your lips and the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

My friend recommended this product to me on a shopping trip to Target. I love bright lip colors so I wasn't hesitant at all. If I can say one thing about these lipsticks is that they are so incredibly long wearing! I actually did a test to see if these would last me when I was asleep and when I woke up 10 hours later, there was still some color left!!! Will I repuchase? YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Zwis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Where has this color been all my life?!?!?!!? I have always wanted to wear a bright coral, but never managed to find one that would go well with my medium cool skin tone. I actually passed this product up several times at the drugstore, since it looked too bright, almost neon in the tube. However, after reading so many good reviews, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did!!!! The color can go on pretty bright if you apply it heavily, but it looks simply delicious if you just use one good swipe and top it with a clear balm or gloss. I am from the tropics, and to me it looks like the inside of a juicy guava or watermelon!!! It looks bright, but very wearable. It also lasts a good while on my lips (a good 2-3 hours without retouching). And it even looks good as it fades!!! Definitely one of my best lip product buys!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good coral lipstick for summer. The color is great...It can be very bold, but I've also managed to wear it more sheer and make it look daytime appropriate. As far as corals go, this seems to lean more red than orange. The formula is a bit on the drying side and I did notice a slight coconut scent (I happen to like it but in case you are sensitive to that sort of thing).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

The perfect attention grabbing coral red lipstick. This would look exceptionally amazing on someone with plumper lips than me.

Absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had this on my "shopping list" for awhile, just never got around to actually buying it until recently. This color looks so amazing on me. I'm warm-toned and this lippie is divine. It is also very moisturizing and one of my new favorite summer lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by hanako283

Lipsticks, or lip colours in general, are a new thing for me. I never really used to wear anything that wasn't a lip balm or lip gloss. I wanted to try something new this summer and since I'm slightly obsessed with coral right now, this lipstick seemed like a good idea. I wasn't put off by the brightness of the lipstick even though I am a 'beginner', in fact I quite love wearing it when I go out on bright summer days. The staying power is pretty good in my opinion, but I am no expert on lipsticks. But unless I'm eating or constantly drinking, it doesn't come off. It's also not drying, which I really appreciate. The smell is divine and the application is smooth. I'm now addicted!