October 24, 2014 | 1706 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - TimeWise Replenishing Serum + C

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by zgarnell

I have started using a few different things so it is difficult to say for definite what is helping but after the first time using this product it went on really well and my skin felt like silk. I was asked what make up I was wearing when I wasn't wearing any and normally I couldn't go out without any makeup.

Last night I was told by my friend how nice my skin was looking and how horrible it used to look (previously was very greasy)

It has only been a short time but will update after a month or so..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by meryzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great Product

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by relaurentis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm very satisfied with this product. I have some sun spots on my upper lips area and I can see them decrease a little bit after 3 weeks using it. The consistency is very light and the secret is to put a small amount of it on the fingertips and tapping it slightly on the face and neck, spreading it all over. I wait five minutes and then I apply Mary Kay timewise night restore & recover complex, I highly recommend them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the newer bottle with 6 weeks worth of treatment in it. I love that there's a "window" on the side so you can see how much product you have left. It's $55 for 1.5 fl oz and it's WORTH EVERY PENNY! I had dark sunspots on my upper cheek from tanning and after 1.5 weeks of use they're gone! I couldn't believe it. I was going to shell out 100's of dollars to do laser treatment but am so glad I didn't. Also, the texture of my skin has never been so smooth. It's like a baby's butt. Pores are smaller as well. I can't report on how my fine lines are doing as I don't see any improvement as of yet but it's still early. Will edit this review once I've gone through the full 6 weeks. However I am very pleased with the results so far and will continue to purchase this product. I did take one lippie off because of the smell, but I think it's due to the vitamin C. I can put up with the smell as long as it continues to give these fabulous results!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by LROD23

Now they are offering this product in 1 bottle, instead of 4 small bottles. I love this product. Improves skin texture and appearance and also helps to block sun damage, although you should not use this as a replacement for Sunblock, just in addition to. It is light and goes into skin very quickly. I have done some research and understand that Vitamin C Serum is good for preventing free radical damage, which are organic molecules responsible for aging. We are exposed to free radicals daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. It hydrates my skin and seems to clarify it too. I have acne, and sun damage and this is a moisturizer that doesn't break me out and brightens my skin at the same time. It's very light too. I'm not a fan of the individual bottles/pumps and I'd rather have just one bottle but if the individual bottles keep the integrity of the product then that's fine by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Cheryl57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Mary Kay Time wise skincare, have used it for years. I love this product it really makes my skin feel soft and would 100% recommend for women of a certain age.. 50+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by peblet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! My consultant convinced me to try this product and I figured why not? MK allows me to return it, no questions asked, if I'm not 100% satisfied. BOY am I satisfied!
I'm 31, I take care of my skin and have very little signs of aging. I tried this as a preventative and rejuvenating measure (winter in Canada is not fun for skin) and WOW! By day 3 my friend noticed that something was different, my already good skin looked completely flawless!
Wow.
Plumps my skin, evens out my skin tone, makes my skin feel good, looks so fresh and nourished and the product diminished my nasolabial lines. Woohoo!
Will definitely buy this again, every season, as suggested by my consultant. Love. It.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by winrotte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the Mary Kay Serum + C!!! I could see a difference in my skin in only 3 days! After a week a friend of mine came up to me and asked me what I was doing because my skin looked really great! Honestly, my skin looked the best it had ever looked before the Serum + C - I really didn't think the product would make any noticeable difference, but IT DID! LOVE this stuff! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product eliminated a crease that was **WAS** on the side of my face, near my chin. It was pretty deep, looked like a scar. I was on my third tube and I realized the crease was gone!!! GONE! This is the best serum ever. Its very light and is absorbed quickly into the skin. It can be used under foundation without beiing greasy. in addition, I have sensetive skin, and I did not break out at all from this.

I'm 45 years old, and I've tried many products. I highly recommend!

Also, the four tubes last more than a month, you won't need one a week.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No