Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum + C

4.6

Water, Glycerin , Dimethicone , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Butylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Betaine , Alcohol , PEG-32 , Maltodextrin , Polyacrylamide , Triethanolamine , Diazolidinyl Urea , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Alcohol Denat. , Disodium EDTA , Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract , Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract , C13-14 Isoparaffin, Urea , Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Glucosamine HCl , Methylparaben, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Lecithin , Silanetriol Trehalose Ether , Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Laureth-7 , Xanthan Gum , Punica Granatum Extract , Propylparaben , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Carbomer , Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Pinus Sylvestris Bark Extract , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract , Rutin , Benzophenone-4 , Ethylparaben , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Methylparaben , Butylparaben , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Titanium Dioxide

on 8/25/2012 4:14:00 AM

I'm conflicted with all the positive reviews this product has received. Reading all the phenomenal reviews, I expected this product to deliver amazing results that were visible. To be honest after using it for 3 weeks now, it was underwhelming. I'm not sure if it's done much at all to improve my facial skin tone or make it any brighter. If anything, I'm just wondering what's the deal with all the raving reviews. Are they authentic, genuine reviews from actual customers? Or are they written by Mary Kay reps themselves? I don't know. All I know is that this product has not lived up to its hype and rave reviews. And my skin still looks the same.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading so many wonderful reviews and I honestly have to say that I believe these people were paid to write reviews because this "wonderful product" has destroyed my skin. I have started to break out again and my skin looks horrible...If you have acne prone skin DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT as it will clog your pores.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ive been wearing this serum for two weeks now and wow!! ive definitely noticed a change. I had sun damage and acne scars this serum is removing allall that !! my face has a even color now it literally looks like im wearing foundation it is also alot more firm . i had a few lines on my eyes and they are fading away!!!. recommended this for everyone!!!

on 5/14/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first review and I think this product deserves all the raves it has gotten! I added this to my routine one month ago and in that time but skin has changed dramatically! Today was the first day in years that I felt comfortable leaving the house with just lipgloss. I have struggled with acne since I was 14 and have the scars to show for it. This is the first product that is finally erasing those scars. My routine: (morn) wash with MK time wise for oily skin, let face dry and apply thin layer of Finacea then SPF 30 sunblock; (night) wash with same cleanser and Clarisonic Mia, then moisturize with this serum (3 pumps). That's it! I don't think I'll ever be without this. <3

on 5/5/2012 11:52:00 AM

I have started using a few different things so it is difficult to say for definite what is helping but after the first time using this product it went on really well and my skin felt like silk. I was asked what make up I was wearing when I wasn't wearing any and normally I couldn't go out without any makeup.

Last night I was told by my friend how nice my skin was looking and how horrible it used to look (previously was very greasy)

It has only been a short time but will update after a month or so..

on 4/15/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great Product

on 3/28/2012 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'm very satisfied with this product. I have some sun spots on my upper lips area and I can see them decrease a little bit after 3 weeks using it. The consistency is very light and the secret is to put a small amount of it on the fingertips and tapping it slightly on the face and neck, spreading it all over. I wait five minutes and then I apply Mary Kay timewise night restore & recover complex, I highly recommend them!

on 1/11/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I purchased the newer bottle with 6 weeks worth of treatment in it. I love that there's a "window" on the side so you can see how much product you have left. It's $55 for 1.5 fl oz and it's WORTH EVERY PENNY! I had dark sunspots on my upper cheek from tanning and after 1.5 weeks of use they're gone! I couldn't believe it. I was going to shell out 100's of dollars to do laser treatment but am so glad I didn't. Also, the texture of my skin has never been so smooth. It's like a baby's butt. Pores are smaller as well. I can't report on how my fine lines are doing as I don't see any improvement as of yet but it's still early. Will edit this review once I've gone through the full 6 weeks. However I am very pleased with the results so far and will continue to purchase this product. I did take one lippie off because of the smell, but I think it's due to the vitamin C. I can put up with the smell as long as it continues to give these fabulous results!

on 11/15/2011 10:52:00 PM

Now they are offering this product in 1 bottle, instead of 4 small bottles. I love this product. Improves skin texture and appearance and also helps to block sun damage, although you should not use this as a replacement for Sunblock, just in addition to. It is light and goes into skin very quickly. I have done some research and understand that Vitamin C Serum is good for preventing free radical damage, which are organic molecules responsible for aging. We are exposed to free radicals daily.

on 7/12/2011 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this product a lot. It hydrates my skin and seems to clarify it too. I have acne, and sun damage and this is a moisturizer that doesn't break me out and brightens my skin at the same time. It's very light too. I'm not a fan of the individual bottles/pumps and I'd rather have just one bottle but if the individual bottles keep the integrity of the product then that's fine by me.

Popular Treatments (Face)