December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Line Single in Pebble

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is one of my fav eyeshadows! The quality is up there with dept brands. I've been reaching for this more than my MAC and Stila shadows. It's a matte gray color that is easily blendable. I love it over a shimmery base so it doesn't look too flat. It is also very long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Fozziebug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, the packaging is great. Sleek, sturdy- all you could want. What a shame the product inside is so awful. I found this extremely chalky, drying and unpigmented. I am very pale, and this hardly showed on my skin, even with UDPP and TFSI. The shade was beauiful, if I was prepared to spent 5 hours layering it. I love taupes and light shimmer usually so I was hugely disappointed by this offering. Based on this, I doubt I'll buy an ELF shadow again. Maybe it's only 3.50 but that's money I'd rather have spent on something that showed on my skin and didn't make the skin around my eyes feel tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It is a taupey matte brown eyeshadow. It looks like it has some shimmer in the pan but that doesn't transfer to the lid. This is a go to neutral for a classy, polished, yet not overdone look.

And the packaging is pretty good considering the price. Sturdier than MAC products.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a beautiful cool brown but I find it too matte and chaulky. There are other shadows that are similar with some sheen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

This is a great medium brown that is pretty pigmented. It is definitely in my opinion not comparable to a Urban Decay or Too Faced shadow, but with my elf Studio Crease Brush, I can get quite a bit of color, and deposit it nicely into the crease of my lid. Looked super pretty lightly dusted over liner on my lower lashline as well. I would def. repurchase tho I doubt I'd ever need to. The amount of brown eyeshadow in my stash is overwhelming, and to be honest I pretty much grab this when it's on top of my drawer of "browns," not because I prefer it to another eyeshadow. Unless that eyeshadow is one of the older formulations from CoverGirl or Maybelline. Those were chalk-city.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by bachawi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is perfect eyeshadow for filling my brows. Its great match in terms of color. I like it for defining my crease as well. When i run out, I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by susielee12

I really like this color, but I have very fair skin and brown eyes, so it may not be for everyone.

I thought it blended well. But I use high quality brushes, so if you aren't experiencing good application try a different brush.
It wore well. My eyeshadow always tends to crease no matter how expensive they are or no matter what primer I use. This one was no different although no worse then super expensive brands, so I just touch up before going out again.

Overall I LOVE it and will buy it again, except I bought the last one in this color at Target, so if I see it again I will definitely stock up, $1 is SO cheap for such a great product. Perfect price though, I wouldn't have tried it otherwise and would have missed out on a pretty color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I don't like this as an eyeshadow as neutral colors look muddy on me. But this works perfect as a brow powder instead. I like the texture of this product but I won't buy it again since I can't use this as an eyeshadow and I already bought the brow kit and I won't get to use this as much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by prim4tologist

I wanted to like this, but I just couldn't. This color barely shows up on my medium tan asian skin. I purchased a couple of other shades from this line, but I wasn't too impressed with any of them. The only one that was okay was Charcoal, but that was about it. With e.l.f. shadows, I find that quality and pigmentation wise, they are hit or miss. Sometimes, I find that the darker colors tend to work better, but still, I find myself reaching for my other higher-end eyeshadows over these. Overall, not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to like this shadow, I really do, but it is just not pigmented enough. I like to wear a taupe on my lid alone and I can't with this it's too light.The packaging is cute and it has a little mirror but I don't think I would repurchase because there are other colors that are similar and better quality.