November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Beauticontrol - Lash & Lid Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by augulala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gone are the days of raccoon eyes in the morning and after showers!!! I wear waterproof mascara and this takes it off. I've accidently gotten it in my eye. It doesn't burn. It is hard to immagine how something that doesn't smell, burn, doesn't have to be shaken to activate, and is not a lotion can actually take ALL of my eyemake-up off in seconds. Until I recently begged for this product from my BC consultant hobby mom, I thought that it was common place to use soap and a q-tip. NEVER AGAIN!! I will not be caught without this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As with most BC prodiucts, this is a great value for the (low) price. Lash and lid bath is a fine eye make-up remover. It is not overly oily and does not irritate the eyes. Great for removing even stubborn waterproof eye liner and masacara.

A good basic product to have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by leiradent

Excellent makeup remover! Very gentle on my sensitive eyes. It also removes the stains you have when you color your hair. You can also remove makeup stains on your clothes. This is the only eyemakeup remover I found that don't bother my eyes. I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very fine eye make-up remover and is not too "greasy" feeling. It is a good value for the price and is packaged nicely. While, I am a HUGE BC fan, I don't always use a separate eye make-up remover. (BC Eye Shadows and Liners come off well with the Skinlogics Cleanser). In the event that I do need a make-up remover - this is the one I reach for. (I also like Sothy's eye make-up remover as well but it is almost twice the price.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by steph2880

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff a lot better than Mary Kay's eye make up remover. I actually use this stuff all over my face before I wash my face, and does a great job of removing all make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by nessac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is by far the best eye makeup remover that i have ever tried. it is very gentle and removes all traces of eye makeup. i will but this again and again... it is great

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by JustJodi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does not work on waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2001 1:30:00 PM More reviews by CateinAz

The lash & lid bath is an excellent eye makeup remover. Very gentle on sensitive eyes, feels like water, no scent to it! Does not leave your eyes feeling oily either.