September 2, 2014 | 1005 users online

Eyeliner - Geisha Ink - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my fourth Geisha Ink after 4 years, so with daily use it takes exactly one year to finish one. This is also sold under the brand name K-Palette, however, I found the K-Palette ones dry out within months, where Gesiha Ink which takes years. HG eyeliner and it's the only makeup I use daily, it lasts even after going to the gym, swimming and boxing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPursuit

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner.

It is so easy to apply, and it stays on. It is on the expensive side, but if you can afford it I say buy it. I cannot say enough about its easy application.

I used to use liquid eyeliners years ago and found that I always made a mess. This works so well for me.

I especially like it for doing touch ups to my eyeliner after I have applied false lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by montron1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! I was first introduced to this at my work where we sell it. I am so in love with this eyeliner I will never use anything else! I won't even let people leave the store without buying it if there in the market for an eyeliner. Geisha ink is so easily to apply with it's calligraphy type brush, STAYS through anything, doesn't smudge and is a nice dark black. It sounds gross but if I don't take it off at night I don't even
have to reapply in the morning, it's still there exactly how I put it on. I would describe it as more of a stain. When you want to remove it it comes off easy if you just rub it off with a qtip.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Nina000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My Besty and I had to pick up some things in Toronto. So on Saturday we made the 4 hour drive from Ottawa to Toronto.
I wanted to put the liner to the test, and bravely wore it to my bootcamp workout Sunday morning. Like the reviewers say, it did not BUDGE (unless wiped)! This is now my HG liner. SOOO incredibly easy to use! I can create the THINNEST line along my lash line. I is also so amazing to create a beautiful cat eye. Came off super easy at the end of the day with a little soap and water.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by tracygray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried other liquid eyeliners other than this one. I always read review before purchases and once again it has paid off. No smudges and ease of use is spot on. Thanks ladies! Edit... finding it difficult to get a consistent line and ran out really quick down grading to 3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Island77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to buy this product in a trendy Make-up boutique in Victoria. Since it closed, I make the 2 hour trip into Vancouver every so often to stock up. This is how much I love it! I have tried Kiss Me, only to be disappointed. This is my HG liner...my can't live without make-up product! Last time I was in Vancouver picking up my beloved liner I splurged and bought the mascara as well! I after another few days of use, my review will follow;)...stay tuned!

This liner is everything it promises. 24 hour smudge and waterproof, but is easily removed with warm water and soap. The microfiber tip is amazingly thin and allows you to easily create either a thick cat eye or a thin natural line.

This is hands down the best liner I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is easy to apply, give a bit of time before it dries to do some smudging, and lasts. I wish they made more colours. However, it does not last 24 hours like they say.

I actually think the Kat Von D pen eyeliners are just as good as this one with more colour selection and cheaper. If I had to choose I'd go with the Kat Von D (although there is less time before they dry to create a smudge) but this is a good product. No regrets.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jwong10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Geisha Ink geishaink.com is Asia's #1 eyeliner which has been rebranded from it's original name, K-Palette 24Hr Tattoo Eyeliner.

I purchased this eyeliner at WInk Beauty Lounge and Boutique winkbeautylounge.com for $30 CDN which I find extremely excessive for a liquid felt tip eyeliner when competitors and drugstore brands sell their versions for $12 or less. At first I thought it was worth the price until I started using the product. Although the packaging is cute, the product dried out on me and ran out within two months of use.

Because of my oily lids, the product kept melting and smearing off my lash line, it got quite annoying since it required constant touching up throughout the day and within a few minutes the product has already melted.

Upon removal of this product, black specs of the product collected around my eye area and got really difficult to deal with and remove and hence required much more work to remove and irritated the sensitive under eye area in the end - I hate that!

The original K-Palette which can be found for only $15 CDN (half the price I purchased it for) at Beauty Carosel beautycarousel.com which offers free international shipping with a minimum purchase anyways, much more cheaper!

If you don't have oily lids, this is for you and if want to pay $15 CDN extra for cute packaging, be my guest.

I recommend the Kiss Me (Japanese version) Heavy Rotation Liquid Eyeliner found most commonly in Asia for only $14 CDN.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by stfuamynicole6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was kinda expensive, considering i'm usually broke D: but it was an amazing product. definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by 04riiaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I saw this product for the very first time and swatched it on my hand in a little makeup boutique, I fell in love and bought it right away!
Smooth. Very precise. You can have the thinnest line, or easily thicken it by pressing down harder. It lasts all day, from when I leave at 7:30am to when I come back home at 10pm. And it is so easy to remove too!
The only downside to it is the price.
If I had to choose only one eyeliner to use for the rest of life, this would be it!