Geisha Ink Liquid Eyeliner

4.5

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Gylcol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, [May contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (Cl 77499), Silica]. PARABEN-FREE

on 5/26/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have to say, I have never in my life used a liner so amazing! I can't believe it took me so long to find this product. I have been so extremely happy with every product I have tried by Geisha Ink.
Incredibly easy to create a thin natural line or overlap in order to make a thicker liquid liner line. This liner stays true the entire day, and never budges. Like the mascara, it washes off easily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this after reading all the rave reviews. got it in the mail on friday. took it out of the packaging, looked at the tube excitedly (couldn't wait to try it!), then put it into my makeup bag for use on monday (i stayed home all weekend). when i went to put my makeup on this morning, i discovered that the spring-loaded cap had somehow popped off (despite the fact that the makeup bag had not moved since i placed the eyeliner in it) and--you guessed it--the entire tube had dried up. my whole tube of $32 eyeliner was wasted. i attempted to replace the cap--it popped right off again in my hand. all i can say is be extremely careful of the packaging. if you don't tape the freaking cap on the tube, it will escape and there goes your investment. i'm sure this is a fantastic eyeliner once you get it on your eyelids, but i'm not willing to shell out another $32 at this point to find out.

on 8/25/2011 4:26:00 PM

The only eyeliner I use. It is amaaaaaazing!!! I have been using it daily for a title less than 3 yearsnow and I am only on my 3rd one. Very easy to use and very easy to draw a very fine line or thick, on the top or bottom lash lines. It is pricey but definitely worth it. My only complaint is that if I don't wear eyeshadow or just translucent powder on my eyelids, I sometimes get a little black smudge on my crease. Other than that, I swear by it.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

I'm on my fourth Geisha Ink after 4 years, so with daily use it takes exactly one year to finish one. This is also sold under the brand name K-Palette, however, I found the K-Palette ones dry out within months, where Gesiha Ink which takes years. HG eyeliner and it's the only makeup I use daily, it lasts even after going to the gym, swimming and boxing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner.

It is so easy to apply, and it stays on. It is on the expensive side, but if you can afford it I say buy it. I cannot say enough about its easy application.

I used to use liquid eyeliners years ago and found that I always made a mess. This works so well for me.

I especially like it for doing touch ups to my eyeliner after I have applied false lashes

on 3/15/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS! I was first introduced to this at my work where we sell it. I am so in love with this eyeliner I will never use anything else! I won't even let people leave the store without buying it if there in the market for an eyeliner. Geisha ink is so easily to apply with it's calligraphy type brush, STAYS through anything, doesn't smudge and is a nice dark black. It sounds gross but if I don't take it off at night I don't even
have to reapply in the morning, it's still there exactly how I put it on. I would describe it as more of a stain. When you want to remove it it comes off easy if you just rub it off with a qtip.

on 2/7/2011 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My Besty and I had to pick up some things in Toronto. So on Saturday we made the 4 hour drive from Ottawa to Toronto.
I wanted to put the liner to the test, and bravely wore it to my bootcamp workout Sunday morning. Like the reviewers say, it did not BUDGE (unless wiped)! This is now my HG liner. SOOO incredibly easy to use! I can create the THINNEST line along my lash line. I is also so amazing to create a beautiful cat eye. Came off super easy at the end of the day with a little soap and water.

on 1/24/2011 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I haven't tried other liquid eyeliners other than this one. I always read review before purchases and once again it has paid off. No smudges and ease of use is spot on. Thanks ladies! Edit... finding it difficult to get a consistent line and ran out really quick down grading to 3

on 1/17/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to buy this product in a trendy Make-up boutique in Victoria. Since it closed, I make the 2 hour trip into Vancouver every so often to stock up. This is how much I love it! I have tried Kiss Me, only to be disappointed. This is my HG liner...my can't live without make-up product! Last time I was in Vancouver picking up my beloved liner I splurged and bought the mascara as well! I after another few days of use, my review will follow;)...stay tuned!

This liner is everything it promises. 24 hour smudge and waterproof, but is easily removed with warm water and soap. The microfiber tip is amazingly thin and allows you to easily create either a thick cat eye or a thin natural line.

This is hands down the best liner I have ever used.

on 1/11/2011 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is easy to apply, give a bit of time before it dries to do some smudging, and lasts. I wish they made more colours. However, it does not last 24 hours like they say.

I actually think the Kat Von D pen eyeliners are just as good as this one with more colour selection and cheaper. If I had to choose I'd go with the Kat Von D (although there is less time before they dry to create a smudge) but this is a good product. No regrets.