Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 4/3/2015 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I buy this by the tube and not the tub. A simple yet effective moisturizer. Perfect for my oily but sometimes dry skin. I love it.

on 3/25/2015 6:18:00 PM

I bought this product based on the good reviews on MUA. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I don't find it moisturizing at all. It just seems to coat your skin like Vaseline. After two weeks of using it, I noticed my skin got a lot drier than before, so I had to discontinue the usage. On the positive side, cetaphil cream didn't break me our nor cause any negative reactions. It did nothing for my skin. Oh well, I can use the rest on my hands i guess. Going back to my beloved Cerave

on 3/24/2015 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

5m old baby girl w/ mild eczema. Ped recommended this, been using for 3m. It doesn't irritate her skin, but it doesn't get help the existing eczema when she breaks out. Going to be testing several creams over time.

on 3/17/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

After much struggling with my skin flakes and the inability to wear foundation without an expensive water based primer..

I found you, Cetaphil. After many reviews about you on skincareaddiction, I gave in. I figured cult favorites were over hyped and I was ridiculous. But I knew you were good for sensitive skin and I actually had the intent to use you for my bikini line(damn winter)... I noticed your texture was absolutely different than anything else I've tried. Sebamed, vasaline, mizon stuff, benton stuff.. Anything mid end to drugstore I have tried. So I gave it a whirl on my face(please no eye rolling. I wash my hands before and after each use.)

After one day I don't even need primer for foundation. My skin flakes don't show because they aren't there. I feel like this just saved me a lot of money. I also didn't waste money on my terrible foundation habit and can start wearing it regularly now.

on 3/14/2015 6:54:00 AM

BEST MOISTURISER EVER. Enough said. I have had the driest yet oiliest skin my entire life and this has saved me. I have tried sssoooo many expensive creams and none of them even compares or has ever even come to close to this. No fragrance as well. I will never spend another dollar on any other moisturisers again! Wasted so much money on expensive moisturisers that did absolutely nothing for me! Could've spent all that money on food.

on 3/9/2015 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the PERFECT moisturizer for dry skin in the winter. It is super moisturizing and doesn't break me out. The only downside is that I have combo-oily skin so I only use it at night when my face is dry from the cold weather. Otherwise it will make my skin super oily within an hour. I still love it though and would recommend it for those looking for a good heavy moisturizer

on 3/8/2015 11:42:00 AM

Really moistizing but Leaves a greasy feel I don't mind. U need to lather this product. I feel it does its job

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it). I like this cream. My dermatologist recommended it for my delicate, dry skin problem, and it helped a lot with my damaged hands and feet. But the main reason I love it is that is better for my lips than EVERY LIPBALM I've ever tested. Usually I apply a little amount on my lips at nights, and in the morning I've got soft, hydrated lips. I didn't gave it five lippies, though, because when I tried this in my face, even when I'm not specially acne prone, it made me break out, and I need another mosturizer for my face. But is still a great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out like crazy. this product is just not for me:/

on 2/21/2015 10:44:00 AM

Overall, I do like this moisturiser. It works well as a makeup primer and feels soothing on the skin. I love how it doesn't sting my skin unlike most other moisturisers. However, as much as I like it... It doesn't seem to penetrate/maintain moisture in my skin. For example, after a night of wearing Nivea creme, my skin feels hydrated, incredibly soft and refreshed. However with this moisturiser, it doesn't feel like anything when I wake up in the morning. Just like it rubbed off and my skin feels normal again. No effects, no lasting hydration. Nothing.

So, as nice as it feels to apply this cream underneath makeup. It doesn't really work well as a night time moisturiser for me. It doesn't benefit my skin any better than Nivea (My HG night cream). It's feels nice on the skin but doesn't provide any benefit really. Great primer though which is what I use this for.

Popular Moisturizers