August 23, 2014 | 1299 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome brush!! This & my BareMinerals brushes are my fave brushes for applying bronzer, blusher, highlight, & mineral products but my little elf US$6 kabuki outperforms my BareMinerals brushes by far & away!! I have 3 of them in my stash. They are so soft & super dense, don't get gunked up easily, & I brush them against a Kleenex to get rid of the excess product to go to the next product to get rid of excess residue. Elf makes the best cheap brushes!! Esp handy in that so many products & kits come w crappy worthless brushes/applicators (eg blushers & bronzers but also loose powders). They have these at Target. I would love to get my hands on a body kabuki!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Great powder brush. Not much else too has. I use it with Mac mineralize skinfinish natural. Great combo. Very soft and fluffy, not too dense so the powder doesn’t stick to only certain areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS THING TO DEATH! By far one of my best purchases from elf! Really soft and cute. If you don't have this already, GO GET IT NOW!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up at Marshall's for under $3. I already have a few kabuki brushes because I am a brush hoarder, but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't a fan of their makeup when I tried it years ago, and expected the same cheap quality. I was so wrong. This brush is amazing, not just because because of the price point. It is sturdy and distributes product beautifully. Oh, and so so soft. You can't beat the price. I think it's around $6 normally? I have brushes worth so much that will be retired now. So glad I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's soooo soft and doesn't shed. It's cheap. Gives your powder a nice finish. Basically you need dis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by staci13

I had originally bought this to be a "cheapie" just to keep in my purse or travel, I had absolutely no expectations of greatness for this brush at all. But, it blew me away when I recieved it! Holy crap this thing is amazing for the price. It is so full, soft, and seems rather well made.I had previously been using an Avon brand kabuki for everyday purposes, but now it seems that one will be the "cheapie" for purse and travel. This brush is great for blending blush, bronzer and powder foundations. It's also great for applying loose powder. This brush is great for achieving a nice soft focus, or airbrush finish. It also seems to be durable, and I really like the design for some reason. I like that the handle is metal, and I like the white tips on the bristles. It doesn't shed at all either, which is a huge plus! I would totally recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg soooooo soft i'm in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I love this brush! I use it with the HD finishing powder and it makes it look airbrushed

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What can I say I love this brush. It does what I want it to do. It picks up product, blends it out like a dream, it's soft, & it even has a modern black and white look I like. It doesn't shed and it is easy to clean. The only con I have is it's availability. They only have ELF on the website or at target. But other than that, I love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG this product has the softest feel ever, well i mean its on the top list. It picks up powder and blushes very well, I will be honest i was expecting this brush to not be the best and have hard bristles but i was wrong. The only thing i wish was different is that after i had this brush for maybe 5 weeks and washing it every week i noticed i got more pimples then i usually did, yes i know this might not be the brushes fault maybe my brush cleansers fault, but i did not like the new friends on my face. :) Overall for 6 dollars it is amazing for its price and in general is a really good brush.