December 19, 2014 | 1700 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My favoritest kabuki for loose powders.

It's huge. Sometimes I think it's too big, buts it'so soft and doesn't shed.

It's not multifunctional as I only use it for 1 purpose, but I still really like it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush . I can do my mineral makeup without worrying that I wasted some and goes one and the cleaning and few hairs flew out but I would buy other soon for my blush because it works great for my powder foundations .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's great! does what it's meant for! (; I use it to put on my Rimmel pressed powder but I don't use it as much anymore because my skin is getting a bit better on the oil production so I don't really need to put on powder anymore !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have mostly higher end brushes- Tom Ford, Hakuhodo, Wayne Goss and Chikuhodo and have to say that I am very impressed with this ELF brush. It doesnt look cheap at all- it looks like a good quality brush and is very soft and works great for applying my bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

This is a good little kabuki brush you can get for $6 at Target. I use it most days I wear makeup & it's awesome. The hairs are synthetic & very soft, almost to a fault. Because it's so soft, it can be hard to actually pick up whatever product you're using. If it maters to anyone, they're vegan friendly, too. It can be used with wet or dry products, but I only use it with dry - powder & powder foundation. If It was a long kabuki brush, I'd probably use it to apply liquid foundation. I think this brush is a little too small generally.

Several reviewers said they have issues with shedding & the hair falling out, but I haven't. On the other hand, while people say it cleans well, I find it's hard to get it truly clean; for example, when I use it to apply a powder or bronzer with shimmer in in it, glitter/sparkles remain in the brush. e.l.f.'s Studio Kabuki Face Brush is proof you don't need to drop a ton of money for a good makeup tool & everyone should have this in their collection.

Random note: if you're undecided, the e.l.f. website almost always has some sale going on, so there's a good chance you can buy it for $3 if you don't have one already.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush is amazing. It is SO soft. Does not shed. It is worth all the $6. No need to spend on high end expensive kabuki brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush does an excellent job, and my oh my, is it soft! I found myself swirling it around on my face for much longer than needed, it was just so soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome brush!! This & my BareMinerals brushes are my fave brushes for applying bronzer, blusher, highlight, & mineral products but my little elf US$6 kabuki outperforms my BareMinerals brushes by far & away!! I have 3 of them in my stash. They are so soft & super dense, don't get gunked up easily, & I brush them against a Kleenex to get rid of the excess product to go to the next product to get rid of excess residue. Elf makes the best cheap brushes!! Esp handy in that so many products & kits come w crappy worthless brushes/applicators (eg blushers & bronzers but also loose powders). They have these at Target. I would love to get my hands on a body kabuki!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Great powder brush. Not much else too has. I use it with Mac mineralize skinfinish natural. Great combo. Very soft and fluffy, not too dense so the powder doesn’t stick to only certain areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS THING TO DEATH! By far one of my best purchases from elf! Really soft and cute. If you don't have this already, GO GET IT NOW!!