April 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I <3 this ELF Kabuki brush SO much!!! It's nice & full & fluffy!! It doesn't shed @ all. I store it in the original box it came in so it won't get ruined. I've used a $25 one before but, I LIKE this one so much better!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

It's soft and lovely but I am afraid it's a bit too big and bulky for me to use with liquid foundation, which is what I primarily use brushes for since I don't use powders. Would not buy again although I do think it would be a great brush for powder products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Craftingal84

Softest brush I've ever owned. Gives you a flawless finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- very soft
- dense
- flawless application for powder and liquids

Cons

- none

Comments: Amazing brush. Very soft and gives a flawless application whether using it with powders or liquid foundation. I love using it to buff everything out as well.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by NSM1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree, pretty much perfection. After watching Goss and other mua's "push" powder into the skin for a great finish I tried it with a different kabuki brush. While I really liked the end result, the bristles were somewhat stiff and harsh, not really painful but hard feeling. This brush is much softer and leaves an absolutely beautiful finish (I use CG Simply Powder in Ivory right now) I don't use alot of blush, preferring to highlight my eyes and lips, but It seems as if this brush would work well with powder blushes too. I also use the E.L.F. powder brush for liquid make-up,alternating between Real Techniques and my SK stippling brush and I couldn't be happier. Between SK, E.L. F. and Samantha Chapman, good-bye to MAC and the other HE brushes, these brushes are great and so inexpensive that it's nothing to just grab a new one. Much Love.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EVERYTHING about this brush is perfection. This brush is so nice that I ran out and purchased 4 more just in case it's discontinued for some odd reason. It's super soft and even though it's large, it applies makeup to the hard to reach areas beautifully. My skin has a buffed and polished look to it afterwards...not a pore in sight. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't my skin looking that good but the gosh-darn-brush. Don't let the price or the Marshalls/TJMaxx/Target/Wal-Mart/DollarTree location fool you. This brush puts in WERK!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Suuuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeerrrrrr soft!! Just a wonderful product overall!!
Very nicely put together! Dont let the cheap price fool you, this brush is a beast!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's so soft and rarely sheds! It does its job from blending liquid foundation, to softening harsh blush! Buy it! It's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

AMAZING BRUSH! So soft, so dense, and so perfectly shaped. And it's pretty much the most inexpensive kabuki brush out there. The synthetic bristles goes to show that you don't need any 'fancy animal hair' to get a great brush. The bristles are soft and evenly placed so that the product glides on as easily as it should. The brush also isn't big on shedding. You can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I've had mine for years and not a single hair has fallen out. it's soft and cheap. Elf did a good job on this brush :)