January 25, 2015 | 1769 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayleen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can tell from the reviews I'm reading that people are not happy with this product because they don't think it's dramatic enough, but that's what I love about it. It's the only mascara I have that provides great definition while being completely clump free. It leaves me with a natural, everyday look that I feel comfortable wearing to school, family gatherings, or anywhere I would feel out of place with makeup that is too obvious. This is my go-to mascara and it's perfect for my desired everyday look. However, I can understand why many people have been complaining about it being too plain. For me, it's amazing--just what I need, and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mfh

Not worth the price. Doesn't do much of anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kathrynwatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best thing about this mascara is the small, skinny brush that you can weild easily to coat every single lash. The worst thing is that not much product comes out on the brush so you really need to work the wand constantly! The positive filp side of this is that it is almost impossible to get clumps on the brush. It's like the wand wipes it completely clean every time you dip the brush in. Not a mascara I would use for going out as it is too subtle. Good for if you are in a rush and don't have time to deal with clumping or eyelash brushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by happybea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fantastic -- if you put a lot on. I never have time to do my makeup in the morning (I only ever use mascara and a tiny bit of concealer) so it was quite disappointing when I found out I need to spend 10 minutes per eye applying it to make it look like I'm even wearing mascara. If you only do around 20 strokes it's barely noticeable.
This was the first mascara I ever bought, so I guess it's okay that it didn't make my lashes look insane but I obviously wanted to get my money's worth out of it.
I bought the mascara because of the price and the packaging and because of what it said on the package (makes lashes look 75% longer etc.)
In conclusion, I suppose it's a good mascara for a beginner who has a lot of time in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by campbeellsoup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, such a beautiful mascara, no clumps, no spidery lashes, and so affordable!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

I use this for a more natural look because it doesn't create a lot of clumps and is light. Wouldn't be good for a dramatic smokey eye but it is good for tipping the lashes period.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara goes on quite thin and would take couple of coats to achieve the thickness and the length I want. It doesn't clump even after many coats. My lashes are short and sparse so this really doesn't quite cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to mascara for an everyday look. It is great at lengthening lashes as the name would say but it doesn't clump and gives a very natural finish. I also use this for my bottom lashes and it gives them great definition.
If you're looking for volume, then this is not going to be the product for you but if you just want to create long, luscious and natural looking lashes then this is a must try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara in brown, wanting something subtle and natural looking. I liked it because it clumps minimally (less than pretty much anything else I've tried). It doesn't bleed even though it's not waterproof (it actually seems somewhat water resistant). It is easily removed as well. I like the rubber brush it comes with! I only rated it 4/5 because I can't get enough product on the brush to finish the top lashes on each eye. I find myself rotating the brush as I'm applying it to try and get enough product onto my lashes before it dries. That being said, I think I might have liked this product better in black because I could get an intense color without having to yuck-up my eyelashes with a ton of product. I don't think it lengthens much either, it mainly colors the lashes from my experience, which can make them appear a little longer but not longer than any other mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

this mascara does a great job of lengthening without clumps or raccoon eyes. It has a great light feel to it and I love it! I currently have it in 2 colors and its fantastic! The small brush is great for bottom lashes and top!