November 28, 2014 | 1310 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

I use this for a more natural look because it doesn't create a lot of clumps and is light. Wouldn't be good for a dramatic smokey eye but it is good for tipping the lashes period.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara goes on quite thin and would take couple of coats to achieve the thickness and the length I want. It doesn't clump even after many coats. My lashes are short and sparse so this really doesn't quite cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to mascara for an everyday look. It is great at lengthening lashes as the name would say but it doesn't clump and gives a very natural finish. I also use this for my bottom lashes and it gives them great definition.
If you're looking for volume, then this is not going to be the product for you but if you just want to create long, luscious and natural looking lashes then this is a must try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara in brown, wanting something subtle and natural looking. I liked it because it clumps minimally (less than pretty much anything else I've tried). It doesn't bleed even though it's not waterproof (it actually seems somewhat water resistant). It is easily removed as well. I like the rubber brush it comes with! I only rated it 4/5 because I can't get enough product on the brush to finish the top lashes on each eye. I find myself rotating the brush as I'm applying it to try and get enough product onto my lashes before it dries. That being said, I think I might have liked this product better in black because I could get an intense color without having to yuck-up my eyelashes with a ton of product. I don't think it lengthens much either, it mainly colors the lashes from my experience, which can make them appear a little longer but not longer than any other mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

this mascara does a great job of lengthening without clumps or raccoon eyes. It has a great light feel to it and I love it! I currently have it in 2 colors and its fantastic! The small brush is great for bottom lashes and top!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided I didn't like the spider leg eyes look that most of my mascaras were giving me. I was totally unaware of it until I looked in a 5X magnifying mirror and shuddered at the irregular, skewed and caked on lashes. Sure it looks good from far away. But I decided to use a magnifying mirror from now on when applying makeup so I don't just "think" it looks right.

The reviews here persuaded me to try Lash Blast Length. I was not disappointed. It added colour and length without any volume build-up or clumps of product. It makes a more natural looking lower lash than anything else I currently have.

It only serves the one purpose of giving natural looking visible lashes and it is not a stupendous product by any means. It's like an anti-big lash product and that is what I currently wanted.

Edit May 5, 2014: I am downgrading this to 2 stars because I really don't want that natural, no mascara look every day. It is not the one I reach for except to add a little length on top of other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by brookecreighton

This by far, is the best mascara I've personally tried. I've bought about every brand of drug store mascara and some high in brands such as Clinique and I can honestly say I always come back to this product. I've bought it probably about 5-6 times now. It's great at lengthening and defining. It's not much in the way of volume but they have "Last Blast Volume" if you want that. But yeah it's perfect for people would like minimal makeup/natural eyes like me! Defiantly recommend!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Jeno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara when I want to go for a natural look. It really does give my lashes a lot of length and does a pretty good job at holding a curl. Overall I'm pleased and would buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I needed a lengthening mascara that does not give lots of volume, as I wanted more natural looking eyes. I love how it does what it promises to do: lengthen. My lashes are so long after using this that when I wear glasses, my lashes brush against the lenses :P My lashes look very natural and beautifully separated -- not clumpy!!

Also, with the skinny brush, I can properly apply mascara to the smaller inner lashes and also to my lower lashes without fear of poking myself. Also, the first time I used this, I fell asleep accidentally and woke up several hours later -- I checked for racoon eyes. NONE!

This is also easy to remove. It comes off as I wash my face with cleanser and water. No need for a separate makeup remover.

I love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad, it does lengthen. Just depends on what you are looking for in a mascara. Probably years ago I wasn't all that interested in making sure that my lashes were perfect and this one mascara would have been a perfect 10 but now I like length, volume, and color without clumps.
Pros:
This does not clump.
Brush is actually flexible so if you stick your lid it doesn't hurt.
Does not weight down your lashes.
It would not be my goto product for all in one but I think it's still worth a try for some people.