Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 12/21/2014 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

MY HG MASCARA!

This is a natural mascara, however it is also very buildable and can be used to create more dramatic lashes if you're willing to put in the time. I used to like using this underneath more dramatic mascaras such as Benefit's They're Real or Too Faced's Better Than Sex to add more length (which it performed wonderfully as) however I took this mascara by itself on a recent trip overseas and it performed wonderfully with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler (so well, in fact, that I received a few compliments on them!).

This mascara darkens and makes your lashes seem thicker and longer in a very natural way - for those of you who are blessed with long lashes, I would HIGHLY recommend this (to use on its own) as it provides the little extra boost that those with longer lashes might want - furthermore, this mascara has NEVER clumped on me or left me with spidery lashes. For that reason, it is a wonderful bottom lash mascara for those who are in the market for one - I've never liked using thick and very black mascaras on bottom lashes as I find it throws the eye makeup off balance, and this provides the perfect boost to lower lashes without seeming unnatural.

For those with shorter lashes looking for something more than a natural look, USE THIS WITH A GOOD EYELASH CURLER! Your eyelashes will look STUNNING with this - it is wonderful at really opening up the eyes.

Will repurchase again and again! HIGHLY recommend.

on 12/12/2014 12:36:00 PM

I really like the Lash Blast mascaras and was hesitant to try a new one, but I like this a lot fo a natural look. People with really fine lashes will like the silicone brush with lots of tiny bristles. I need a lot of separation and big wands clump up my lashes. If you have the same issues I recommend giving it a try. I like to use this first then put a voluminous coat of mascara over the top if I am doing anything more extravagant with my eyes, so it builds well with other formulas. My tube is now dried out and I will be picking up another one soon.

on 10/3/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this because I love the other Blast mascaras (Fusion, Volume, Clump Crusher) and it was on closeout at my store. I think the main issue this mascara has is the brush. There are too many bristles, and they're too close together. I couldn't get my lashes in between the bristles to get any product on them. It works okay for my lower lashes, which are thinner hairs. And it's okay as a base for a volumizing mascara (I always use 2 mascaras). I think the formula is good, and it would work if the brush was more lash friendly. If you have fine hair, this might work for you.

on 9/15/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I can hardly imagine a more subtle mascara in existence. My lashes are short and this provides no lengthening effect unless you apply 5+ layers, and then it still looks less substantial than one layer of an excellent mascara (like EL Sumptuous). Save your money and buy something else.

on 8/19/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is an okay mascara. It definitely works if your going for more of a natural look, it's not very noticeable and it only adds a little bit of length. I have the waterproof version and it's definitely not waterproof.

on 8/15/2014 12:30:00 PM

This mascara did absolutely nothing for me :( no length at all and I had to apply about 5 coats just o get any impact at all, really not worth the time or effort sadly

This stuff is so great. It doesn't clump or tangle my semi-longer lashes whatsoever. If it weren't that the lovely wand makes this mascara take a long time to apply it'd be my all time favorite. If you're wanting some killer looking lashes and have some time to get ready I would recommend this.

on 8/8/2014 1:39:00 PM

I can tell from the reviews I'm reading that people are not happy with this product because they don't think it's dramatic enough, but that's what I love about it. It's the only mascara I have that provides great definition while being completely clump free. It leaves me with a natural, everyday look that I feel comfortable wearing to school, family gatherings, or anywhere I would feel out of place with makeup that is too obvious. This is my go-to mascara and it's perfect for my desired everyday look. However, I can understand why many people have been complaining about it being too plain. For me, it's amazing--just what I need, and I will definitely buy it again.

on 7/30/2014 1:02:00 AM

Not worth the price. Doesn't do much of anything.

on 7/27/2014 3:48:00 AM

The best thing about this mascara is the small, skinny brush that you can weild easily to coat every single lash. The worst thing is that not much product comes out on the brush so you really need to work the wand constantly! The positive filp side of this is that it is almost impossible to get clumps on the brush. It's like the wand wipes it completely clean every time you dip the brush in. Not a mascara I would use for going out as it is too subtle. Good for if you are in a rush and don't have time to deal with clumping or eyelash brushes.