April 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the weakest mascara I've ever tried. My eyelashes look exactly the same after I use it. I tried in on top of other mascaras to see if it "lengthened" when used in conjunction with another product, and while that worked a bit, it still wasn't great. This went in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara primarily because I was having a strange infatuation with the color yellow that day, so I couldn't pass it up. I am not disappointed, but I am not happy with this mascara either. It is like all other mascaras that are from Cover Girl: Good for the first few days or possibly weeks, then the formula dries out and it works like poop. Ok, maybe not like poop, but It just loses it's lengthening and staying power after a very short time. As far as lengthening goes, I didn't really notice much, but it wasn't bad. Don't get me wrong, this is not a terrible mascara, but it's not an award winning one either. I think it's safe to say that I will probably never buy this again. If I'm in a pinch and this is the only mascara that I have available, it's really not big deal; it works well enough for everyday use. It's just nothing outstanding, so for me, there will be no need to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara falls a little short of what I would like in a lengthening mascara. It does provide length, but alone -- it is not enough. I always have to pair this with another mascara. It's not dark enough for my top lashes -- and I purchased Black. However, as a bottom lash mascara? It is wonderful. The brush is long and skinny with short bristles. It catches every lash on the bottom lash. I don't think I'll purchase this again, unless I only use it for bottom last and if it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally find this formula/brush a bit too weak to wear alone, but with that being said this is a great layering mascara! I always use this as my base coat for any mascara look I'm going for. The brush really straightens and lengthens my lashes without adding any clumps or volume. It appears very natural on its own, and makes for the perfect "canvas", if you will, for adding on volumizing mascara. This actually works incredibly well with the original Lash Blast over top of it. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by erinmad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara on a whim & it turned out to be one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have decent lashes on my own & this mascara really enhances them. I usually put on two coats & it really does lengthen my lashes without making them look unnatural/like I put on a ton of mascara. It doesn't flake or clump. Sometimes it smudges a little towards the bottom outer corner of my eye but since my outer lashes touch that part of my eye, it really can't be helped. It's not too noticeable though & can easily be wiped off. This mascara really doesn't hold a curl though, but it doesn't matter to me since I love the look of long natural-looking lashes. This is a great mascara for everyday but I feel for formal events, I would layer a more voluminous mascara on top of this for more drama.

Overall, this mascara does its job (lengthen), really well if I might add. I'll keep repurchasing this but next time I'll try the waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I expected better results. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, but it doesn't really add as much length. This might be because the mascara is on the drier side and they don't put that much in the tube, but i won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Ryangosling123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is by far the best I've tried for completely clump free lashes (even better than the clump crusher!)! This is my favorite mascara of all time as well ( keep in mind that I prefer natural looking lashes). I've have purchased tube after tube of this mascara because:
1. You couldn't clump it if you tried
2. It separates and defines
3. It's great for bottom lashes
4. Creates natural looking length after a few coats

This mascara doesn't add volume at all, but I don't like that look for my lashes so I'm fine with it. I get it for 7-8 dollars at drugstores. I don't buy it in waterproof versions because it irritates my eye. Doesn't flake (even without a waterproof formula), and holds a curl great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have oily eyelids and stopped using mascara for quite awhile because of the smudges most mascaras create. I recently tried the water resistant version of this mascara and it was quite good. It lasted for a day and did not smudge. The wand is very simple and may not give fullness to sparse eyelashes.

However, the non-water resistant of this is terrible. It only lasted 30 minutes. I do not recommend this type of mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

Never really made my lashes any longer. And it flaked a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Lash Blast Lenght's brush is very skinny and narrow and it able to extend lashes that are very close to the inner part of my eye that i usually can't reach. I love applying this on my bottom lashes because it really does extend and lengthen them. I have even had people ask me if i am wearing fake eye lashes after application. I buy the blackest black color and it gives my eye an extra pop. Great inexpensive mascara that does lengthen lashes after applying.