July 25, 2014 | 1681 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by JRelic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using for about a month. I like it so far - word to the wise, take before pictures!!!! I can't see if. They've grown that much because I can't remember how they looked before. After mascara, they look amazing! My lashes were never bad before, but I'm still waiting to get comments from others on how long they look. Time will tell. I'll buy another tube and use completely before moving on to another brand. For now, I know it's safe to use and it has my approval.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by LMGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product a couple of years ago to no effect. I bought another tube over the summer...the bottom says "Hexatein" rather than "Promaxyl" (the manufacturer), and I don't know if this is the difference, but my eyelashes have grown so full that it looks like I'm wearing eyeliner on the bottom. On the top the growth is slightly different...towards the outside corners of my eyes the lashes are so voluminous they actually tangle and are quite a bit more full than those toward the inner corners of my eyes. At this point I need just one coat of mascara to make it look like I'm wearing falsies (well, this is a guess because I've never used false eyelashes), but I always use a cleaned mascara brush to brush them out after applying mascara to prevent the tangling effect.

The major downside and why it earns four instead of 5 stars is the discoloration of my eyelid. I've resigned myself to using an eyelid primer (Trish McAvoy).

BTW, a concern was iris color. I pride myself on my baby blues and thank goodness Rapidlash is safe.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, I can give this a fair review now. It has been about a month and a 1/2 since I started using it and the results are amazing!!!! I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror to find that my left eyelashes were missing a huge chunk!!! Not going to lie, a shed 5 tears. Lol. So I knew I had to do something about it and went out and bought this. I was very skeptical because I have tried LiLash, Talika Lipocils, Ardell lash/brow serum, and castor oil -none of which worked. They either did nothing but condition or were horribly irritating to my eye.

This is finally the miracle lash serum I have been searching for!! I bought mine on Ebay for 29.99 + shipping. You can also get it from Ulta and use a 20% coupon! :)

My lashes are so much longer and thicker now. All without irritation! I noticed results in about 2 weeks and honestly I wasn't that great about applying every night and they still got longer! ....I rarely use falsies now! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by vyksyn

Holy Cow! You would not believe my lashes! One of my friends asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes and told me I needed to trim them they have grown so much! I have seen a dramatic difference in the length of my lashes in the past 2 months since using this stuff and will continue to use it! Worth trying if you want to see results in about 6 weeks!

*Take out the rubber stopper to get every last bit of product out! The packaging is tricky to use!*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by bixbailey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After a month, can definitely see a difference. This does stop lashes from falling out, in my experience. After a couple years of WP Full N' Soft, my naturally nice enough lashes were falling out and breaking off a lot more, which visibly made for sadass lashes. I actually noticed improvement after a couple weeks of nightly (with a night missed here and there) use. Lashes are longer, if only because they aren't falling out before they can get to their natural length. They aren't thicker or fuller, however- it's not like there's been additional growth. And it does make my eyes ache if I blink too soon after application, so I'm careful to keep the excess to a minimum. But I'm happy with the improvement- my lashes are back to what they used to be, and probably a bit better. A good investment. Picked it up at BBB with 20% coupon for about $32 out the door.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Skyeforth

I'm the ultimate skeptic but I purchased this product on Amazon (29.99 with prime) and immediately has buyers remorse. I almost cancelled my order but didn't. It arrived and sat in my vanity for several weeks because I felt stupid for buying it. Then I decided to just add it to my beauty routine and applied it twice a day to my lashes and brows for several weeks. Never noticed any difference but decided to dye both my lashes and brows and WOW!! I actually saw growth. I was amazed. It wasn't my 18 year old lashes but I went from almost no lashes (about an 1/8 of and inch long) to having a set of eyelashes (about a 1/4 inch long). Granted it's not amazing but it does work. I read your suppose to use it once a day but I used it twice a day without a problem. My brows are growing back on slowly. They're not super thick but again for me it's something. I think if you can't afford Latisse this is a nice alternative. It took 4 months of use to see results, you have to be patient. I wish I had done a before and after picture.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 2 months. I've used it on my brows only, not on my lashes. So, I cannot say how well it works for lashes. I have seen very little results as far as making my brows grow. The little growth that I have had is most likely due to just natural hair growth, not the serum.

Like someone else said, the date on my product was from a year ago. The packaging claims it is still good for a year after that, but I still found it suspicious. I will try something else and definitely will not re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ninanicolechan

it didn't irritate my eyes and i saw difference in my lash after 3-4 weeks! my lashes got fuller i don't know about length though since i think it still looks the same but wow after 1 application of mascara i look like i have falsies on! love this stuff i have been using it for the past 6 months once a day :D I just wish that it made my lashes longer but i still love this product overall!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by nadine46

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last tube bought had next to nothing serum in it, dry
from the beginning. Contacted company who makes Rapid lash,
and they sent me a new tube, and IT had very little serum
in it also. Also the manufacture date was a year prior
to time of my purchase. You have to check date on
the bottom of the tube. Used a couple of years ago
with no problems. Unfortunately, will not be buying
again, because the lack of serum in tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by liddalidda

I have short Asian lashes, which means I have next to no lashes visible on my bottom lash line. I think this product is great if the users are realistic with their expectations. I saw results after using the product for only 1 week. You will not all of the sudden grow really long thick lashes but there is definitely growth. My goal was to get long enough lashes so that with the use of mascara I would get long lashes and for my bottom lashes to grow enough so that I could actually apply some mascara to them. It does work, just be patient and realistic. I would definitely continue using this product and would strongly recommend it.