Estee Lauder Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

2.4

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyethylene, Cetyl Esters, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Sucrose, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytantriol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Centarium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract, Polybutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lauryl PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Whey Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipids, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Linoleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Tiolein, Cyclodextrin, Potassium Sulfate, Linolenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Magnesium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/17/2013 1:09:00 AM

I am so disappointed, the BA suggested me that this is suitable for young skin fine lines, but is don't work at all. this is just a waste of time and money.

on 5/27/2013 4:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am surprised about the very bad ratings of this product. This is the best eye care cream of EL that I have ever used. It really smoothes fine lines and improves the appearance of deeper ones. It's formula not so thick and therefore is to apply and does not cause under eye bags (oily formulas cause eye bags). It's very expensive and I would prefere tube packaging instead of a mini jar.

on 3/1/2013 5:51:00 PM

I got this eye cream as part of the GWP from Estee Lauder.com. I wasn't impressed with this eye cream, but the ingredients in this eye cream are probably better than other EL or department store brand eye creams that contain fragrance & coloring.

I give 1 star for the reason below:
Ingredients: This eye cream seems to contain better ingredients compare to other depart. store brands I tried in the past. It has more botanical extracts, NO fragrance, & NO parabens.

I took off 4 stars for the following reasons:

No skincare benefit: Although it contains many botanical extracts, it doesn't moisturize my eyes very well. I'm a realistic person. I don't believe any miraculous claims from cosmetic companies. All I care about from an eye cream is to moisturize my skin. I have some fine lines underneath my eyes but NO severe deep wrinkles yet. I think the most critical feature of an eye cream is to provide moisture so my fine lines don't get worse! However, despite having many botanical extracts, this eye cream does not moisturize the skin around my fine lines. It seems to make my fine lines look worse!! There is also no scientific evidence to show whether these botanical extracts have anti-wrinkle benefits.

Skin irritation: The skin around my eyes develops red bumps. The corner of my eyes has little patches of rashes.

Expansive: I wouldn't pay $52 for a 0.5 oz. jar of eye cream that gives me rash around my eyes.

Conclusion: I end up using this eye cream around my neck & chest. I like simple skin care regimen so having different skin care creams for different regions of my face is too much trouble!

on 2/21/2013 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the creme and not the eye cream I got a gwp when I purchased a creme for Estee lauder.I'm 26 no lines or wrinkles have dry to oily skin and have enlargened pores (Heredity) I put this on straight under my dior essential serum its very light weight and smell is just ok the price of this is $65 I found it to be just ok but its not worth the price and this is not much different then any drugstore cream also after a while little balls starting coming off my face it was kinda gross this cream leaves a wierd feeling afterwards will not recommend this.

on 12/31/2012 3:27:00 PM

This cream is good enough. No miracles, but no disappointment either. Nourishing, hydrating, absorbs well. Overall can become a good basic eye product. I've bought it twice.

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have some fine line under my eyes ( around the dark circle area) . I have then since I was 20 years old. I tried a lot of eye treatment but didn't work for me. Until I bought this - Estée launder - time zone anti-line , wrinkle eye treatment. It works for my eyes. I used it the first two to three days, it's so obviously to show my fine line got reduce. It's amazing. I'll def to buy it again.
P.S. my mom also using it now!! Great product!!

on 7/27/2012 4:48:00 PM

This is one of the worst eye creams I have ever tried!
After I put it on my eyes stung like crazy, they turned itchy and red and watery. i literally started to cry, there were tears from my eyes.
After I washed it off and put on L'Occitane's Eye Balm (which never stung my eyes) they were still itchy and stung like hell. I do have a sensitive eye area though.
It is quite moisturizing, but it takes some time to absorb. But when I wake up in the morning my under my eyes there are dry patches, which feel rough.
Terrible!

on 7/20/2012 1:11:00 PM

What is it with el and lousy eye creams???

Please read my review on their resilience lift eye cream too. This gave me the same problem - itchiness and redness around the eyes - and i definitely dont have sensitive skin.

Save the money girls.

on 5/16/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Great eye cream, very thick, rich, nourishing. I am young but have fine lines under eyes, and this cream has smoothed them out.

hate to give EL a bad review, considering i am a *huge* fan and believe in their advanced night repair serum and eye cream. but ive been using this for 3 months with no difference whatsoever. i am 23 yrs old and have very fine lines, slight dark circles....did nothing. god help anyone who has serious wrinkles they would like to correct, this is NOT your product.