September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by evyyhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this eye cream as part of the GWP from Estee Lauder.com. I wasn't impressed with this eye cream, but the ingredients in this eye cream are probably better than other EL or department store brand eye creams that contain fragrance & coloring.

I give 1 star for the reason below:
Ingredients: This eye cream seems to contain better ingredients compare to other depart. store brands I tried in the past. It has more botanical extracts, NO fragrance, & NO parabens.

I took off 4 stars for the following reasons:

No skincare benefit: Although it contains many botanical extracts, it doesn't moisturize my eyes very well. I'm a realistic person. I don't believe any miraculous claims from cosmetic companies. All I care about from an eye cream is to moisturize my skin. I have some fine lines underneath my eyes but NO severe deep wrinkles yet. I think the most critical feature of an eye cream is to provide moisture so my fine lines don't get worse! However, despite having many botanical extracts, this eye cream does not moisturize the skin around my fine lines. It seems to make my fine lines look worse!! There is also no scientific evidence to show whether these botanical extracts have anti-wrinkle benefits.

Skin irritation: The skin around my eyes develops red bumps. The corner of my eyes has little patches of rashes.

Expansive: I wouldn't pay $52 for a 0.5 oz. jar of eye cream that gives me rash around my eyes.

Conclusion: I end up using this eye cream around my neck & chest. I like simple skin care regimen so having different skin care creams for different regions of my face is too much trouble!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the creme and not the eye cream I got a gwp when I purchased a creme for Estee lauder.I'm 26 no lines or wrinkles have dry to oily skin and have enlargened pores (Heredity) I put this on straight under my dior essential serum its very light weight and smell is just ok the price of this is $65 I found it to be just ok but its not worth the price and this is not much different then any drugstore cream also after a while little balls starting coming off my face it was kinda gross this cream leaves a wierd feeling afterwards will not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by GoodyGoody

This cream is good enough. No miracles, but no disappointment either. Nourishing, hydrating, absorbs well. Overall can become a good basic eye product. I've bought it twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by rachelng730

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have some fine line under my eyes ( around the dark circle area) . I have then since I was 20 years old. I tried a lot of eye treatment but didn't work for me. Until I bought this - Estée launder - time zone anti-line , wrinkle eye treatment. It works for my eyes. I used it the first two to three days, it's so obviously to show my fine line got reduce. It's amazing. I'll def to buy it again.
P.S. my mom also using it now!! Great product!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

This is one of the worst eye creams I have ever tried!
After I put it on my eyes stung like crazy, they turned itchy and red and watery. i literally started to cry, there were tears from my eyes.
After I washed it off and put on L'Occitane's Eye Balm (which never stung my eyes) they were still itchy and stung like hell. I do have a sensitive eye area though.
It is quite moisturizing, but it takes some time to absorb. But when I wake up in the morning my under my eyes there are dry patches, which feel rough.
Terrible!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tootyfruitie

What is it with el and lousy eye creams???

Please read my review on their resilience lift eye cream too. This gave me the same problem - itchiness and redness around the eyes - and i definitely dont have sensitive skin.

Save the money girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eye cream, very thick, rich, nourishing. I am young but have fine lines under eyes, and this cream has smoothed them out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hate to give EL a bad review, considering i am a *huge* fan and believe in their advanced night repair serum and eye cream. but ive been using this for 3 months with no difference whatsoever. i am 23 yrs old and have very fine lines, slight dark circles....did nothing. god help anyone who has serious wrinkles they would like to correct, this is NOT your product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It absorbed well. It is an okay basic eye cream. I don't have wrinkles so I don't know if it helps them. Probably will try other eye creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know why this has such bad reviews, it works perfectly for me. Although I'm only 16 but I was born with fine lines and this really helps them "appear" like they're not there. with a lot of these creams companies like to use "a play on words" they always throw that "Appear" and that's basically what it means, It won't make them disappear but it will moisturize them and fill them in while you're wearing it, so that's why i like because I know that there's no such thing as make them disappear but there is the make them appear thing. And i think this does a great job of making them look less noticeable while wearing. an i wish it came in a tube because that's much more sanitary but oh well ^_^