August 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wished someone had told me it was a little frosty. Still, it's a good pink, perhaps not quite my nude shade but still fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nude shade with pink undertones. On it's own, I'm not blown away by this lipstick. But once I paired with Esscence Nude Kiss lipgloss on top...OMG, perfection!

Edit: Initially I was not sure if I'd buy this again, because I want something that looks like this combo without having to pair two products together. But the more I look at my lips, I don't mind if I don't find something else. I'll just buy this again & use it with the Esscence Nude Kiss on top. It really is a gorgeous combo!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

This is the perfect pinky-nude color for my skin tone. I thought it would make me look washed out since I figured it was for cooler skin tones and not mine (which are yellow-toned), but it surprisingly didn't. Unfortunately, it settles into the deeper lines in my lips, so there's brighter streaks here and there that i have to wipe off. It can last for several hours without eating or drinking. The issues I have with this product are not enough to prevent me from buying it again because the color is so pretty and lasting power is decent enough. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

perfect nude! mac creme cup dupe!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is a light frosted pink. The lippie is lightweight and easy to apply as it glides and has no heavy feel on the lips. It smells like some vanilla candy... I like it yum... The color has some semblence to Mac`s Angel but lighter. To make the color pop I applied Mac creemsheen Boy Bait and boy did it reflect light! It looks soo glossy, shiny and wet ..so vulgarly sexy! The packaging looks very classy yet surprisingly light weight...I like the name of the color...the Maybelline tag line...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This is a great color to have! I have light to med color skin with yellow undertones and have a hard time finding a pink that works for me. They are either too frosty or too light, but this has enough warmth in it for me. It feels nice, works for everyday, & works with any gloss. The only negative would be the smell. I wish Maybelline would stop adding fragrance to their lipsticks because it's pretty overwhelming. I would describe it as a powder smell and it sticks with me all day. Would I buy it again, maybe if the smell was gone. Otherwise I'd rather find something more expensive in this exact shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

I heard this was a great dupe for MAC's Creme Cup (and it is) so I picked it up. I was stunned by how awesomely MLBB Born WIth It is. It blends in effortlessly while adding a nice pink tint to the lips and giving them a gorgeous sheen.

The price is right with these, as they're only $7.49 USD for pretty good quality. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it initially made my lips burn (weird, as this isn't made with plumpers) but it went away shortly. Also, this is similar to MAC's cremesheen formula, in that they both feel creamy yet slightly accentuate lip lines.

The packaging is cute and easy to store, and this didn't have much of a scent, as well as no taste. I definitely recommend it to people looking for a good natural lip color.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Its a light sparkley pink and it fades so fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Sparklypinkgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a very natural pinky shade. I love it. It looks really nice on.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I love the color of this lipstick. I was looking for a pinky nude and this is definitely that. The problem I have with it is that it is terribly drying on me and I find it really hard to blend. I found the only application that works for me is to rub my finger on the top and then tap it on to my lips.

It looks kind of like Angel from MAC (my new HG for everyday) but it is much more shimmery, nuder, and more drying on me. I would get it again cause I love the color, but Maybelline could definitely use some improvement when it comes to the formula.