November 24, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Triple X

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I prefer Nars Triple X to all other clear glosses. It has a glass-like finish. It looks great over lip liners & lipsticks. I wipe off the applicator after use or break a Q-tip & use the stick without the fuzz to apply over other colors. It is light & slightly sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by avrilxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my most favorite clear lip gloss. It lasts a VERY long time, is very smooth and feels moisturizing on lips. It glides on beautifully. It's not too sticky (definitely not as sticky as MAC lipglass). It has the perfect amount of shine, overall an amaazing product. It's worth every penny (2,200 to be exact.. lol) It costs $22, and lasts for months, although i recommend not applying from the wand if you're already wearing another lipgloss/lipstick since it will discolor the wand and also eventually make the wand smell bad :( Please do yourself a favor and buy this, you wont' be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Chrissys16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome lip gloss that blows MAC Lip Glass out of the water. Non-sticky, smooth, creamy texture and perfect, high gloss crystal shine for on top of lipstick or alone. Definitely HG and worth every penny. Doesn't dissolve lip color or get gloppy or honey-like like MAC Lip Glass does (still trying to understand public fascination with sticky MAC Lip Glass. A shame, too, since there are so many beautiful colors).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Asano

Hm, is this my HG of lipglosses? Maybe...

Hilariously expensive, but if I could get them wholesale or on eBay or something, I'd definitely repurchase. I got mine from my sister so thankfully I didn't have to shell out $20-some dollars for it.

Triple X is slick and wet without making it look as though I've just stuck my mouth in a vat of Crisco. Very smooth and shiny. Can this be love? *.*

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous clear gloss, but I just can't justify the price. Nars has a ton of unique shades that are well worth their price tag, but this isn't one of them. Plus, Neutrogena Moisture Shine gloss in "Sweet Nothing" is a dead ringer and 1/3 of the cost.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by MsiLLneSs

I actually like this better than MAC's clear lipglass because it's lighter and feels like nothings there unlike MAC's where it feels heavy on my lips. It doesn't get the fifth lippie because of the price, even though I only got it for 10. hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by salamea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Despit is being a crystal clear lip gloss, it is so much better than any other clear gloss that I have own. It has extreme, long lasting shine. I love to wear it alone, it enhances my own natural lip color. It lasts long too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by crmv99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Needed some clear lip gloss on the fly and didn't know what to get. This was recommended and I decided to give a try. This lip gloss has become my HG! The texture is just right, shiny, but not too sticky and clumpy like a lot of glosses I've had. I also like how long lasting it is and another plus is no funny smell. In fact, no smell at all! A little pricy at $20.00 each, but I think it's worth it. Looking forward to trying other NARS glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:40:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a clear lipgloss that comes in a tube with a sponge wand applicator. It isn't as sticky as MAC's clear Lipglass but has the same shine factor. It's a great clear gloss and has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by XtinaG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lipgloss. The texture is perfect and it makes my lips super shiny. The drawback with other lipglosses I've tried is that they are either too watery or too tacky but this one is just right. It lasts as well. Looking forward to trying other NARS glosses.