July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Itzsyd123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't have any problems with this product. I am a teenager with very oily and acne prone skin. The first time I used it, it burned a little and my skin got red. After the first few times using it, it cleared my skin up. It doesn't burn and my skin has not been too dry. I enjoyed this product and would repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by BunnyYas

I was using the clean & clear face wash of mandarin smell (can't remember exactly the name), which was pretty ok for my skin. I run out of face wash product so I had to go to the drug store in emergency to purchased another one. I saw this one being 3in1 so catched my attention.
I started using it for about 3 days and it was working okay; but today, I just used it, and when I applied the moisturizer that I always use, I started feeling a burning sensation and my skin became so red and it burns horrible!! I had great expectations on this product but it made my skin terrible irritated so I am not gonna use it again... Sigh, It's like dumping my money on the trash.

I see one review of a teenager who said that the people who wrote bad review is because they didn't use moisturizer.. LOL.... that's why is better to read well before giving an opinion, everyone has said they used a moisturizer which didn't make the effect to calm down. And of course, not everybody have same type of skin; for some people it will work okay, for others it will not. I cannot expect a big deal from reviewers who are less than 18 years old and do not have enough experience yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaycea8

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! I looked for a face wash that would help with my acne breakouts and thought I would give this one a try. I used it for two days and woke up this morning with swollen eyes and a chemical burn on my face. I could not see out of my left eye and applied cold compresses for about 10 minutes this morning to get the swelling to go down a little. My face is still extremely red and painful. It also itches horribly. I will be dumping this product down the drain. If you have sensitive /combination skin steer clear of this face wash or suffer the consequences.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by porkiepine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this hoping it'll help control the oil and acne on my face. Each time I washed my face with this, my skin felt tight so I thought it must be working. It was too late when I realized this made my skin too dry thus making my skin produce more oil. In other words, It did nothing but made my skin worse, dull and oily at the same time, I have more acne than I used to have and my skin just feel rough for some reason. I just quit using it 2 days ago, and my skin already feel and look better. Definitely not gonna buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I'm extremely shocked by the ratings! I love this cleanser. In fact, it's replaced my 60 dollar cleanser I purchased from my esthetician! It works really well at cleaning my skin, and it can be drying - but so can all acne washes. I've actually found this to be less irritating than most acne cleansers. It's a little drying but it's is nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I use this morning and night, and it's worked really well to keep my skin clean and my acne under control. I will add that I don't follow this with any other acne control treatment; I have found that it is too much for my skin to pile on product after product. With this cleanser especially, my skin doesn't like it if I put any sort of acne control creams on top of it. But I'm really happy with it, and I think that it does a really good job on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by dreagurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I would like to say this product is overall okay, but the one thing that's somewhat hard to get past is its ability to over dry your face! I know the point of most acne washes is to wash away oil but this gives you a tightening feeling in your face that may not be bearable to most people. I also developed patches and peeling on my face after using this product. But later treated it with moisturizer. This product treated my acne bumps. Overall I would reccomend this to oily acne prone sufferers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by gothpunk5153

I Am a 19 year old girl, and i just bought this product 4days ago. I used it 2 times and it made my face very tight, Dry, Flaky, Red, it hurts so bad i can't smile, my eye's are swollen, i woke up and my whole face was swelled up, i have know idea how to fix my face, i have used everything i could think of and find online to help my face go back to normal and it hasn't worked, i will never buy this product ever again! i feel as if i have a chemical burn or a sun burn on my face, if i were you and looking for a new product for my Face please do not by this its the worst!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by txgirlykc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I have used Clean & Clear morning burst wash and mosturizer for years. Last Friday when I went out of town, the Wal Mart was out and I needed some face wash so I bought the Clean and Clear Advantage 3-1 wash and then applied the mosturizer with it. Within an hour, my face was burning and hurt so bad. I slept with a wet cold rag on my face every day up to today and will probably do it again tonight. My face is so tight, that it hurts to eat! This is a horrible product and if it is strong enough to burn people's face, then they need to make it prescription or somethign so that they can regulate who buys it. I though it was regular face wash. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Wmk

This product left my face extremely red and with a chemical like burn. I have never in my life had something like this happen. I cannot even describe how sore my face is. I only used this product 1 time. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It did not help clearing out my pimples nor prevent new ones from forming. Not only acne face wash but also as a regular face wash it wasn’t really good overall.