April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaycea8

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! I looked for a face wash that would help with my acne breakouts and thought I would give this one a try. I used it for two days and woke up this morning with swollen eyes and a chemical burn on my face. I could not see out of my left eye and applied cold compresses for about 10 minutes this morning to get the swelling to go down a little. My face is still extremely red and painful. It also itches horribly. I will be dumping this product down the drain. If you have sensitive /combination skin steer clear of this face wash or suffer the consequences.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by porkiepine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this hoping it'll help control the oil and acne on my face. Each time I washed my face with this, my skin felt tight so I thought it must be working. It was too late when I realized this made my skin too dry thus making my skin produce more oil. In other words, It did nothing but made my skin worse, dull and oily at the same time, I have more acne than I used to have and my skin just feel rough for some reason. I just quit using it 2 days ago, and my skin already feel and look better. Definitely not gonna buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I'm extremely shocked by the ratings! I love this cleanser. In fact, it's replaced my 60 dollar cleanser I purchased from my esthetician! It works really well at cleaning my skin, and it can be drying - but so can all acne washes. I've actually found this to be less irritating than most acne cleansers. It's a little drying but it's is nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I use this morning and night, and it's worked really well to keep my skin clean and my acne under control. I will add that I don't follow this with any other acne control treatment; I have found that it is too much for my skin to pile on product after product. With this cleanser especially, my skin doesn't like it if I put any sort of acne control creams on top of it. But I'm really happy with it, and I think that it does a really good job on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by dreagurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I would like to say this product is overall okay, but the one thing that's somewhat hard to get past is its ability to over dry your face! I know the point of most acne washes is to wash away oil but this gives you a tightening feeling in your face that may not be bearable to most people. I also developed patches and peeling on my face after using this product. But later treated it with moisturizer. This product treated my acne bumps. Overall I would reccomend this to oily acne prone sufferers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by gothpunk5153

I Am a 19 year old girl, and i just bought this product 4days ago. I used it 2 times and it made my face very tight, Dry, Flaky, Red, it hurts so bad i can't smile, my eye's are swollen, i woke up and my whole face was swelled up, i have know idea how to fix my face, i have used everything i could think of and find online to help my face go back to normal and it hasn't worked, i will never buy this product ever again! i feel as if i have a chemical burn or a sun burn on my face, if i were you and looking for a new product for my Face please do not by this its the worst!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by txgirlykc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I have used Clean & Clear morning burst wash and mosturizer for years. Last Friday when I went out of town, the Wal Mart was out and I needed some face wash so I bought the Clean and Clear Advantage 3-1 wash and then applied the mosturizer with it. Within an hour, my face was burning and hurt so bad. I slept with a wet cold rag on my face every day up to today and will probably do it again tonight. My face is so tight, that it hurts to eat! This is a horrible product and if it is strong enough to burn people's face, then they need to make it prescription or somethign so that they can regulate who buys it. I though it was regular face wash. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Wmk

This product left my face extremely red and with a chemical like burn. I have never in my life had something like this happen. I cannot even describe how sore my face is. I only used this product 1 time. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It did not help clearing out my pimples nor prevent new ones from forming. Not only acne face wash but also as a regular face wash it wasn’t really good overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The ratings just shocked my socks! I haven't noticed any burning, peeling, itching or excessive dryness from using this product at all! I have normal-combo skin and have been breaking out recently, so I purchased this cleanser. It comes out in a clear, gel like consistency that slowly foams up on your face and use rub it in. The smell is quite strong though, but I like it. When I'm done, my face feels a bit tight, but not overly dry at all. I just use my regular Aveeno moisturizer, and I'm set. I haven't noticed too much acne treating, but I'm thinking its more for an all over prevention than a treatment. Oh well. But its really not as bad as the reviews say it to be!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I didn't see the one for sensitive skin... this was wayyyy too drying on my combination, acne prone skin and was very harsh. I used it once, and immediately after using it, even after using a heavy duty moisturizer, my skin still felt tight and dry.
The next day, my skin started peeling even in places there was no acne. I will return this pronto!!!