April 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Hanbanana188

This is my first mac lipstick and its safe to say am in love the only thing i don't like is the smell . The packaging is so sleek and compact and i have a fair complexion so it compliments my skin tone . the colour Its self is beautiful its a purple pink toned lipstick and has a lovely sheen to it overall i would buy it again .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am on the fence with this lipstick. I feel like it's my lip color and my viva glam V does that for me already.... I might keep it I might now... it is not very moisturizing for me. I might keep it because in the winter I will pale up a little bit.. then it might look great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

a nude plum color perfect for every day and for every skin tone. don't be intimidated by the color - it goes on so pigmented yet naturally. this is even better than your-lips-but-better. try this out! love the texture too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Love this lipstick. A beautiful roses shade with a hint of plum. It's sheer so it looks more natural and I find it doesn't dry out my lips. Only con is due to the sheerness it wears off faster than some other colors I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

I LOVE this lipstick. For reference I am an nw15 quite pale and this is such a natural shade on me. It's one of those lipsticks you can just apply,don't even need a mirror and your lips look great. It's also very moisturizing which is a huge bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by GabyTee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love. Perfect for everyday, looks good on every client I've ever put it on. Can go from day to night. Doesn't dry out my lips or emphasize the fine lines. Definitely re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniejeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. It's beautiful, glossy, and goes on wonderfully. It is my ultimate "my lips but better" color. I recommend it to anyone, because of the sheerness it will compliment any lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! I just got it a week ago and I've already worn it multiple times. It goes on perfectly, feels great, and you can't tell I'm wearing lipstick. I saw my sister while I was out shopping and she commented on how nice my lips looked. It also lasts a really long time! Would recommend to my friends and will definitely repurchase it when I'm out :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I got it a few weeks ago courtesy of the bac 2 mac program (thanks Mac!) and in store I really liked it. However in natural light I think it might look too purple on me? I'm NC30, I think it may suit cooler toned skins more. Ive tried it a couple of times, and I just can't decide if I like it or not. I like the lustre finish however. X

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MC Syrup LS is the BOMB! My former HG MLBB color was UD Naked LS (which has been discontinued). MAC Syrup is really close in color to UD Naked, with a bit more coverage, a little less moisture, and just about the same wear time. I'm NW20 and Syrup looks amazing with my skin tone. Paired with medium-heavy eye make up, it's a winner. It has become my daily go to. Probably in my top 3 MAC LS with Angel, and Viva Glam V.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No