October 21, 2014 | 1237 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's okay as a cheap eyelid primer. However, it start creasing a bit after a few hours.
I also get the trouble, that it applies kind of oily when i start using it after i haven't used it for a long time, and i have this problem with other eyelid primers as well. I think that contributes to the creasing.

It's better than wearing no eyelid primer, though. The creasing is truely less than when not wearing anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by carrrly321

Love this! I have had it for almost a year, use it everyday, and I'm just now starting to run low! Lasted a very long time. Anyways, it keeps my eyeshadow lasting for a LONG time! Kept it perfect for 24 hours on my homecoming day, even after being slept on! And it's very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

I would buy this product ALL OVER AGAIN. I love how it keeps my eyelid matte and it conceals the subtle veins on my lids and my eyeshadows stay put with this! Amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Sinjin1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Buy this..I'm just telling you all. You won't believe how good it works. It's a $3..And it comes in a lot of ELF eye kits. I've gpt old crepey eyelids and this hides it well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's nothing particularly wrooong with this product, there's just nothing right with it either. It comes in almost a lip gloss like packaging with a doe foot applicator, which is decent quality, but meh! I feel like there's any product in it because not much comes off the brush, it's kind of a thin formula, and I dunno, I'm just not overly crazy about it! Doesn't feel like it does anything. If you're looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow primer, go for the Fergie wet 'n' wild primer. It's a lot thicker than the e.l.f. stuff and more skin toned so it covers up any veins you have on your eyelids. And I just feel like it does more to keep your eyeshadow on, y'know? It's a couple dollars more but you get a lot bigger of a tube and a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Considering how inexpensive this primer is, it's great. I routinely used TFSI (which I preferred to UDPP) and liked the Nars primer but not the price at all; I find that up until about 8 hours of wear or so, this E.L.F mineral primer performs equally as well as TFSI. After 8 hours, I start to see creasing, and I don't have oily lids by any means. I usually work 12-hour days, so on the days I wear my glasses, I use this primer so no one can see creasing :p it does make a difference to wear this versus no primer at all, but it doesn't last as long as TFSI. I will use this for daily routine use or for shorter events/days out, but for long days where I'm wearing contacts and people can see my lids, I'm sticking with TFSI.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by toritang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this product is perfect, my sister and i went out for all night our eye make up stayed exactly the same, we even napped for few hours. we are both combo skins.
tried few other products we all went back for this magic eye primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at Target. It is AWESOME. I have very oily skin and usually without primers all of my makeup slides right off, including my eye shadows. I apply just a thin layer of this to my eyelids, let it dry and then use my powder eye shadows over it. They don't budge. No creasing, no greasiness, no nothing all day long! And it's SO cheap it's ridiculous. I have used the $30 bases and they don't come close to this. I have to tell you that for the price I was shocked at how well this lid primer works. I have 2 back-ups in case they DC it, but one tube lasts forever. For a couple of bucks you can't go wrong. TRY IT! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by JordynLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only bought this cause I was buying other things on the site and needed to fill up the basket for a sale (which btw they always have great sales on the website) so I decided why not? I don't have an eyelid primer and it's only a dollar! All in all, it's a very great product and keeps my shadows in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

I was a little skeptical to try this because its so cheap, but oh my gosh when I use this primer, my eye shadow doesn't budge all day. It literally lasts through anything without creasing. It is a little greasy, but it works so good.