E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 1/3/2014 2:44:00 AM

I heard about this primer through a youtube guru comparing it to the Urban Decay Priming lotion. Obviously, it is not better than UD but I still think it is a good product for the price you are paying for. It goes on very smooth and does help make eyeshadow come up a lot more pigmented on your eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is actually the best eyeshadow primer I have used. It does the job perfectly! My eyeshadow always creases, no matter how much primer I apply, and no matter how expensice the product is. But not with this one!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: price, packaging. Cons: starts creasing after a few hours. I do like this product. You can't beat the price, but it just doesn't do it for me. I prefer the 24 hour color tattoo by Maybelline.

on 11/26/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's okay as a cheap eyelid primer. However, it start creasing a bit after a few hours.
I also get the trouble, that it applies kind of oily when i start using it after i haven't used it for a long time, and i have this problem with other eyelid primers as well. I think that contributes to the creasing.

It's better than wearing no eyelid primer, though. The creasing is truely less than when not wearing anything.

on 11/26/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I have had it for almost a year, use it everyday, and I'm just now starting to run low! Lasted a very long time. Anyways, it keeps my eyeshadow lasting for a LONG time! Kept it perfect for 24 hours on my homecoming day, even after being slept on! And it's very inexpensive.

on 11/26/2013 6:57:00 AM

I would buy this product ALL OVER AGAIN. I love how it keeps my eyelid matte and it conceals the subtle veins on my lids and my eyeshadows stay put with this! Amazing!!!

on 11/18/2013 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Buy this..I'm just telling you all. You won't believe how good it works. It's a $3..And it comes in a lot of ELF eye kits. I've gpt old crepey eyelids and this hides it well.

on 11/17/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

There's nothing particularly wrooong with this product, there's just nothing right with it either. It comes in almost a lip gloss like packaging with a doe foot applicator, which is decent quality, but meh! I feel like there's any product in it because not much comes off the brush, it's kind of a thin formula, and I dunno, I'm just not overly crazy about it! Doesn't feel like it does anything. If you're looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow primer, go for the Fergie wet 'n' wild primer. It's a lot thicker than the e.l.f. stuff and more skin toned so it covers up any veins you have on your eyelids. And I just feel like it does more to keep your eyeshadow on, y'know? It's a couple dollars more but you get a lot bigger of a tube and a little goes a long way.

on 11/11/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Considering how inexpensive this primer is, it's great. I routinely used TFSI (which I preferred to UDPP) and liked the Nars primer but not the price at all; I find that up until about 8 hours of wear or so, this E.L.F mineral primer performs equally as well as TFSI. After 8 hours, I start to see creasing, and I don't have oily lids by any means. I usually work 12-hour days, so on the days I wear my glasses, I use this primer so no one can see creasing :p it does make a difference to wear this versus no primer at all, but it doesn't last as long as TFSI. I will use this for daily routine use or for shorter events/days out, but for long days where I'm wearing contacts and people can see my lids, I'm sticking with TFSI.

Edit 2/7/15: forget it. I've discovered the WnW Fergie primer. HG. No more ELF!

on 7/16/2013 8:43:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this product is perfect, my sister and i went out for all night our eye make up stayed exactly the same, we even napped for few hours. we are both combo skins.
tried few other products we all went back for this magic eye primer.