October 21, 2014 | 1134 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MAKES MY LASHES LOOK LIKE FALSIES! I'm blessed with long lashes already but I usually don't care for volume mascaras, but I Got a sample with a gwp of it and was really shocked. Making my lashes look that full with clumping???? I'm posting a picture just to show how awesome they look. I tried using just the brush w another mascara and its not the same...better but need the mascara and the brush. Pick up some volumizing lash powder from essence for 3 bucks....I also use the curl primer from lancome but I use that w every mascara but the powder and this mascara together I recommend for anyone who happy with there length and want a dramatic effect without having to wear falsies... I've used my 3$ jordana for years..it was cheap and so good, I thought I spend so much on everything else thank God I love this..but this has changed and this is my new fav.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Disappointed with this. It sticks my lashes together in gooey globs instead of fanning them out. If I wipe the excess mascara off the wand (which is time consuming and messy), it's a bit better, but hardly. There are cheaper mascaras that work so much better - my favorite is Cover Girl Clump Crusher.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Npetruic29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this mini version for free at sephora using my VIB awards. Well, heard a lot of hype about it. It does look good at first on my lashes, it looks fuller. After weeks of using it, it clamps. And I wouldn't want to buy a new mascara after a few weeks especially with a price tag like this. So I came back to my maybelline full n soft for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lychee289

I have been using hypnose drama for 5 years now and I thought it warranted a great review because I adore it so much. It delivers what it promises: Thick, long, dramatically volumized and enhanced lashes. The result isnt natural looking at all, so don't go for this mascara if you like a subtle look. It is also very gentle on my lashes and I feel it conditions them. Because it is so thick, it can get clumpy when applied with a heavy hand but for me its easily fixed by combing my lashes with a brow comb after a heavy application.

I try different mascaras from time to time because hypnose drama is so pricey, but they just don't measure up. Also, I notice that I lose more lashes when I wear other mascaras, but not with this one. Wish it weren't so expensive but its the best mascara I have ever used by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Bussy

I was so disappointed with this product. If flakes off all over my face. I constantly have to check to make sure I don't have racoon eyes. I expected more from Lancome.
I have been using Hypnose for years and have been buying it from the duty free in packets of three. It is one of the only mascaras that does not irritate my eyes. So the last time I was through the duty free I saw this new Drama formula and grabbed the three pack. Now I am out $75 for product I will never use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by tating6

My lashes look very thick and dramatic after careful application of this product. If you double coat you'll have very thick lashes. I don't need to curl my lashes if I use this. But, you have to be careful in applying because it clumps. Also, it's quite hard to remove compared to my other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was nothing special. Hypnose Star is better formula wise and brush wise.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

I love this mascara! My lashes is short, sharp, blonde lashes, and this mascara helps me to get thicker and longer lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a sample size from Shopper’s Drug Mart here in Canada. It was my first time using Hypnose Drama, but I had used Hypnose in the past. I usually look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; I’m less concerned about volume, so right away I knew I wouldn’t love this. This is supposed to be more of a volumizing mascara, while giving some length simultaneously. Hypnose Drama does give good volume, but it gives ZERO length. I found that it made my lashes look short and stubby, and it didn’t hold curl at all. Using a lash comb I was able to make it not look too clumpy, however it was definitely prone to clumping up into spider-lashes. The brush is a turn-off for me. I am used to big brushes and have learned to maneuver them quite well (think Diorshow), but this brush is oversized for no reason in my opinion! The s-shape in the brush doesn’t seem to make any difference in the application of the mascara, and it makes it difficult to not smudge on your eyelids. Overall, this could work for you if you’re looking for strictly volume, but for me I will not repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Meowmix85

One of the best mascaras eva!!!! Lashes are long,beautiful and full! Could be very natural or used for a more dramatic look people always ask me if my lashes are fake;)