November 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the sample sized version of this and I love it!!
I am surprised that it's not getting higher-rated reviews.
The most prominent result is the volume it gives your lashes.
Very dark and longlasting. Pair this with MAC's Lash Primer and you're good to go for the entire day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by nmthorto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't see how someone can give this mascara one or two stars, I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look sooo long and full (that's the reason for the "weird" shape it has, as said in other reviews. Lol)

Cons
It is true that it will flake up and fall in your eyes, only if you've had it for awhile. Also, you can't dunk the brush back and forth really fast and then try to apply it like I see a lot of girls do. Too much air will get into it and it can clump up very, very easily. Lastly the price is awfully high, and I completely understand why some people can't afford to spend nearly thirty dollars on a tube of mascara.

Even with all of the previsions and the price, this is my all time favorite mascara. I have other mascaras that I like, but this makes my eyelashes look so thick and dramatic, and it lasts all day. The only reason why I gave it a 4 instead of 5 was because of the price, but I love it so much that I buy a tube whenever I have extra cash, because it just makes my eyes look so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a pretty wet formula and the brush has a weird shape. I have to be really careful when applying this mascara because it clumps so easily!! It lengthens my lashes but it flakes a bit in a few hours. For something this expensive, I expect better. Pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

WATERPROOF version review

------- CONS -------
- FLAKES throughout the day, which falls into my eyes and irritates my contacts
- clumps immediately upon applying -- very, very clumpy
- made it look like I have fewer lashes than I do as a result!
- creates that spidery, fake look, but not in a good way like MAC falsies would be..
- extremely difficult to remove even with makeup remover
- seems harsh to lashes; they fall in the days following

------- PROS ----
- wateproof version worked; will not come off without makeup remover

Unfortunately, I got this product for my wedding day, and it was my first time using it. It really irritated my left eye, which bothered me for a couple hours. Not pleasant. I have naturally thick, long lashes, so I need a mascara that just adds color and emphasizes length.

I would only recommend this if you have barely any lashes and are trying to create that fake falsie look -- but I still think you're better off paying 1/3 the price for a drugstore brand. I disliked this mascara that much. I'm throwing it away after just 3-4 uses; I dislike it that much.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by lachicadominicana

I hate this mascara because its runny and the brush is just messy I would not bother on trying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MAKES MY LASHES LOOK LIKE FALSIES! I'm blessed with long lashes already but I usually don't care for volume mascaras, but I Got a sample with a gwp of it and was really shocked. Making my lashes look that full with clumping???? I'm posting a picture just to show how awesome they look. I tried using just the brush w another mascara and its not the same...better but need the mascara and the brush. Pick up some volumizing lash powder from essence for 3 bucks....I also use the curl primer from lancome but I use that w every mascara but the powder and this mascara together I recommend for anyone who happy with there length and want a dramatic effect without having to wear falsies... I've used my 3$ jordana for years..it was cheap and so good, I thought I spend so much on everything else thank God I love this..but this has changed and this is my new fav.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Disappointed with this. It sticks my lashes together in gooey globs instead of fanning them out. If I wipe the excess mascara off the wand (which is time consuming and messy), it's a bit better, but hardly. There are cheaper mascaras that work so much better - my favorite is Cover Girl Clump Crusher.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Wurtle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this mini version for free at sephora using my VIB awards. Well, heard a lot of hype about it. It does look good at first on my lashes, it looks fuller. After weeks of using it, it clamps. And I wouldn't want to buy a new mascara after a few weeks especially with a price tag like this. So I came back to my maybelline full n soft for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lychee289

I have been using hypnose drama for 5 years now and I thought it warranted a great review because I adore it so much. It delivers what it promises: Thick, long, dramatically volumized and enhanced lashes. The result isnt natural looking at all, so don't go for this mascara if you like a subtle look. It is also very gentle on my lashes and I feel it conditions them. Because it is so thick, it can get clumpy when applied with a heavy hand but for me its easily fixed by combing my lashes with a brow comb after a heavy application.

I try different mascaras from time to time because hypnose drama is so pricey, but they just don't measure up. Also, I notice that I lose more lashes when I wear other mascaras, but not with this one. Wish it weren't so expensive but its the best mascara I have ever used by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Bussy

I was so disappointed with this product. If flakes off all over my face. I constantly have to check to make sure I don't have racoon eyes. I expected more from Lancome.
I have been using Hypnose for years and have been buying it from the duty free in packets of three. It is one of the only mascaras that does not irritate my eyes. So the last time I was through the duty free I saw this new Drama formula and grabbed the three pack. Now I am out $75 for product I will never use.