July 31, 2014 | 1758 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Superstay

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by misop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is good if you want full coverage makeup, because it is so pigmented. The only problem with it is the color range. At least here in Finland there are only two shades available, 2 & 3. Possibly elsewhere there is more shades. Shade 2 is light pink and shade 3 is tanned yellow. This is a problem, because my skin undertone is yellow but quite pale.
So, I would repurchase for a reason that I like the coverage and texture it has, but the shade selection could've been better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not use this under the eyes! It will make them look cakey and it is very drying so it will accentuate fine line and wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ILoveitxo

I'm using this concealer for a while now and I LOVE IT! It covers my pimples very well. Actually I don't really have dark circles under my eyes, but I still use it there. It's kinda heavy. It isn't expensive for a concealer like this. I like the packaging, it comes with a little sponge in it.
I really recommend this product for people with acne, I have acne to and it doesn't break me out. Also, it stay on really long. Why 4 lippies? Because it's hard to take of at night and it dries really fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Suzie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product for concelaling my spots and blemishes. It's thick and has very good coverage.

However because of it's thickness I wouldn't recomment it as an under-eye concealer. It would be far too heavy under the eyes so I use Rimmel Match perfect for eye bags.

I would definately repurchase this and I not I want to try out the Superstay foundation because this concealer is so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it feels very dry under the eyes and emphasizes wrinkles. on the other hand, i have oily skin and nothing holds around my nose to cover up the redness there, but this one works. i use it as a face concealer and it performs quite well due to its dry texture and it stays put long time. as a result, i like it a lot for the face, but definitely not under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to reduce the redness on my nose and the slight grayish-purple color under my eyes. it dries quickly, which I like. less is more.I like hard candy's glamouflage, but the maybelline actually dries on my nose unlike the glamouflage. it's a great price and it does what it says it does. this does settle into lines...but I don't put it where I have any lines. issue solved for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by amanda82

I've been using this concealer for over a year now and LOVE it. The only downside is the range of colors, but like others have said, if you put it under foundation or powder it looks fine. Until about a month ago I had terrible acne and this saved me and helped make my skin seem flawless. Now it makes my already clear skin look like porcelain. This works great for under eye darkness, discoloration, and acne. Also, I just started using this as an eye primer and my eyeshadow doesn't crease for 8+ hours. Try this out, you won't regret it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by bopadoo

Purchased this on sale at Target in hope of a full coverage concealer. This is horrible. I put it underneath my eyes, and it dries IMMEDIATELY, so I have no time to blend it in, thus leaving a patch of concealer. Unless it matched your skin exactly you are going to look ridiculous. Also, it shows EVERY fine line you have, and is extremely cakey. Even on pimples, it covers in a huge patch around the pimple, but does'nt cover the pimple!!!! Horrible dry cakey product with a gross wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

This is better than a lot of the concealers I have thrown away tonight!
Better coverage than Lancome in a tube, Maybelline coverstick and Fit Me concealer, Revlon colorstay, Kashuk quad, and all of Physicians F. concealers suck compared to this one, and my Chanel concealer stick also went in the trash tonight. I'm just sick of it. Why do I need to layer 2 or 3 brands to get an end result. This one stays put, yeah it dries fast but if you use that moist teardrop sponge to blend it, it blends so perfectly!!! I just set it with Hard Candy's welcome matte translucent powder and voila..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got MAC's mineral concealer for xmas...I cheated from my maybelline superstay! Im so sorry because that MAC concealer cost wayyy to much and DID NOTHING to cover my zits! Back to maybelline I go!