December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by xodrpickles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I haven't met a primer I love more than this one! I have pitted scarring, hyper pigmentation, acne, oily skin... Just about everything working against having a full face of long-lasting makeup. It glides on, and a little goes a LONG way. Then, it mattifies. It fills in every pore and scar better than any other primer I've ever tried. But that's not where it stops! Miraculously, it has IMPROVED the texture of my skin. I even wore it without any foundation and my boyfriend commented on how much better my skin looked. It doesn't stay matte throughout the day, but it controls oil better than most other primers, as well as keeping my makeup perfectly in place for as long as 12 hours, with maybe one touch up in between! So thrilled to have found this product. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nachtj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only thing that has been an absolute staple in my makeup/skincare arsenal for years. If I do stop using it for a bit, I imediately remember upon repurchase why I love it so much. I have terrible skin - I mean really bad. Oily, huge pores, acne 'pitting' scars, signs of almost 30 aging. This is the ONLY primer (only thing at all, really) I have ever tried that makes my skin look smooth and clean. No oil, just a velvety finish that feels fantastic to the touch. Pores really do seem to vanish. I also love that this is tinted - which really evens out color and complexion. If I only have 5 seconds put makeup on before I leave the house, this is all I do. Love love LOVE the soft buttery feeling while applying it. That feeling and the little dose of retinol makes me feel like in that 5 seconds I'm treating myself and doing something good for my skin.

Edit: I've read some people saying it makes makeup 'slide' off. I think the key is really using the right amount. Just a dab at first. I have put on too much and felt 'greasy' but with this stuff, less is more. I also use a powder foundation, which with this creates a flawless finish. I do agree I wish it had more lasting power, but I'm too happy with the results to care - I will reapply.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't find anything amazing about this primer. Used it for 2 weeks and I had developed some sort of dry patch around my eye area which really pist me off lol it did help minimise the look of my pores around my nose.... other than that I can't use the product due to breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst primer ever!

I've tried both the one for sensitive skin and this one. What a waste of money. I have really oily skin! I was a strong user of too faced shadow insurance so I thought why not try this. This product did not meet my expectations at all! Because it's silicone based it caused all my makeup to slide off my face. Liquid blush-- gone within five minutes literally for a blush that normally lasts 6 hours on my skin without primer. It also felt weird .. It was kind of like a tingling / burning sensation! I was literally oily after one hour! If anything this made my skin oiler and I felt greasy! Do not buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this primer much better than the Smashbox Photo finish (that made me breakout), its nicer than the MAC one but the MAC one is still pretty good. The Loreal Blur cream though is exact same texture so there are probably cheaper alternatives out there. This goes nicely on the skin and sits beautifully under my powder (I don't use liquid foundation), doesn't dry out or flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

Love this product so much. It glides on, is velvety-smooth, and stays put throughout the day. It gives my foundation and concealer so much more staying power and they look so much more smooth and even when applied over this primer. A little goes a long way, which is good, because the price is a bit steep. Definitely a go-to for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bubblewarped

NOPE. Nope nope nope. It feels really lovely and velvety when you smooth it on, it spreads fantastically and the beige tint does slightly even out some blotchiness around my nose. It feels like a good base for foundation, which does apply really nicely over it... but by midday, it's like I used nothing at all. Just kind of a letdown after a really strong opening statement. For $30, not even worth the gamble. Skip this! I wish I could return mine but I've been using it for months now, as fast as I possibly can so I can move on haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very oily sin that eats all makeup. This stuff is excellent at helping me stay fresh-faced all day, in the heat, etc. I've tried most of the foundation primers around, and this one suits grease balls (like me) well.

Try a sample!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It feels light on the skin and smooths the texture out beautifully. But in terms of performance, it definitely struggles: I only get 4-6 hours from it before signs of wear and shine start to appear, and my skin actually tends towards the drier side. Not horrible but not great, and not impressive enough for me to repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Greasy greasy greasy. I have combination skin, and after about 20 minutes of letting this stuff "dry" before I put my foundation on, my makeup STILL slid around on my face. It never dried. Now i'm at work with blotchy skin. Good thing I got a sample before purchasing. That would have been a horrible decision.