December 19, 2014 | 1700 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I found them at dollarama in Canada and bought 3 of them. The colour is a very nice nude that like other people have said, can be used over other colours or alone for a nice shine. The smell is really nice and light also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A sheer yummy gloss. It looks flat in the package, but when you put it on, it's shiny and sheer enough to let some of your own natural lip color show through. It also smells really good and you can't beat the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

This is a very good and inexpensive nude gloss. I will admit that it is a little light and greyish (like a lighter shade of MAC Folio), but it is great for wearing over a variety of nude shade lipsticks. It is great for toning down shades that may be too pink. I also like the scent. It smells like a sweet latte. The regular price for this ranges between $5-$6cdn, which is quite reasonable considering the size. But I think the best time to purchase is when it is on sale. Why not save a couple bucks here and there, right? Or, if you can find it at a dollar store (they've recently changed the packaging, so it is possible that they may end up at a dollar store -- I've seen the LipTints at Dollarama), then stock up. This is a shade that will never go out of style.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is the first lip gloss that I loved so much that I actually finished it.It also has great staying power and isn't the slightest bit sticky
I love this because it actually goes on nude and not slight twinge of nude or brown.Given my light skin I find that nude can be very hard for me to pull off and this looks like my lips only better. I was worried because I have seen a few nudes that gives the look of being dead because it removes all the color, this doesn't do that.I've tried to find another that is as good and i can't find one this is as good as it gets

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by fabuobead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT! The color is great, it smells and tastes good; however, I would not wear this alone and expect perfect nude lips. This gloss is wonderful over nude lipstick. It is not sticky! which I LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was really excited to smell this gloss ppl so many ppl say bonne bell smells good enough to eat, but this made me feel sick...its lik u do get a hint of cappuccino but then tehres this weird sourish plasticy smell to it. i didnt think pigmentation was that great, it does nude out hte lips a bit, but not impressed MAINLY because i was expecting too much for the smell to take my breath away lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for years, tube after tube. It's a nice, soft nude gloss with a sweet coffee smell and taste. I don't find it to have a frosty tint, like the previous reviewer said. The only thing I don't like is the fact that not very much comes out on the applicator. So you need to do at least 3 dips into the tube. Or is that just me? Haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

MUA YOU LET ME DOWN ON THIS ONE. I saw all the wonderful reviews and grabbed it. In the package it is deceiving because it looks darker in the tube but when I applied it ,it looked goopy ,thick,milky,and frosty. Frosty is not me. It was not becoming on me and my tan skin and then somehow creased in every little line on my lips. It was a hot mess. I would say if you are pale or have very light skin and like frosty whitish lips then this is for you,not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely lip gloss. It does not have a sparkle or glitter look to it, but what it does have is a soft, beige tint to it. Gives my lips a very natural and soft "nude" look. The only problem I have experienced is that it does not seem to last a substantial amount of time, which is why I took off one "lip" point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite lipglosses of all time. I've loved it since I was a teenager and have gone through tube after tube (and that is NOT something I can say about most things!) It's a light, beige-y, pinky, cool nude without shimmer. It's definitely pigmented, but it isn't fully opaque, either. It mutes down the redness in my naturally rosy lips without washing me out. That's not easy to do, since I'm N5. It has a yummy coffee scent, which I'm sure wouldn't be to everyone's tastes. It has a creamy consistency and isn't sticky, so it doesn't have great lasting power. That's my only complaint and the color, value, and smooth texture more than make up for it.