November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by perfectlypale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for approx 2 years. Easy to apply, stays on even in the swimming baths, however does occasionally smudge slightly. The best eyeliner I personally have tried. I find the price isn't great but not terrible either, most expensive eyeliner I've had. Packaging is great, but I do think they should provide a proper top to go over the eyeliner brush. I regularly reorder this product, so for me it is worth the expense when you buy it on cheaper websites.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oil eyelids & this melted & smeared within 2 hours. Would not repuchase for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

YES!! This stuff is amazing, I asked a Target employee "ok, I am going to quiz you, what is the best Anastasia Beverly Hills dupe for dipbrow?" she showed me this, and told me she actually liked it better than Anastasia's dipbrow, I was SOLD. came home, tried it, loved it. the brush is great too, I just wish the clear cover for the brush would *click* and lock in, it's just free floating.
great for eyeliner too!

this is winning. I wish they made a lighter brown shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I loved this eyeliner so much! It is very easy to apply, goes on smoothly and lasts all day!! Also the price is very reasonable for such a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I love love love this gel eyeliner. I use it everyday and it's not drying up. The brush it comes with is amazing. I love how black the color is. I have oily eyes , so if I don't prime my eyes it smears all over my eyes. But, any and all eyeliners do that. If I do prime. Y eyes, though, it will last over 8 hours! THATS hard to accomplish with my eyes! For the price this product can't be beat, even by some high end eyeliner like Bobbi brown. Give this a try you won't be disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by sawny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, ASIAN MONOLID EYES and I love this.
I always wear it over primer and some eyeshadow so I really don't know how it does on its own. But if you don't like wearing eyeshadow you can always put some nude eyeshadow on.
This lasts my entire 8 hour day and more.
I recommend this to any oil lidded gals out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Emrosehorn

Awesome liner - colour goes on really pigmented and lasts for a long time, the brush that comes with the gel is also quite good

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Boricua333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a lot of hype for this product, so I'm really disappointed that it just didn't work out for me. I've had this product for about 7 months because I like to wait a while until I post a review, so that it's fair and well-rounded. Maybe I just got a very dry batch, because I didn't have the same experience as a lot of the other reviewers.

Longevity:
I think one of the things that I like about this liner is that it has great staying power. I have very oily skin and it didn't budge. I've done cat eyes with this as well and it would smudge a little bit on it's own, but I think most of it actually stayed on.

Packaging:
I like how it comes in a sturdy little see-through pot. The packaging feels expensive and it's a nice size to carry around in a makeup bag. Surprisingly, I like the brush that comes with the eye liner. The brush is stiff, yet still comfortable for lining around the eyes.

Texture:
The texture of this liner was too thick and dry, which made lining the eye difficult. Gel liners are supposed to make cat eyes and specific lines easier to do. My standard for gel liners is that they glide on like butter, and this just didn't meet my expectations at all. I used all types of brushes (SK bent liner brush, Eco tools, etc) attempting to make this product work, but all of them resulted in mediocre liner. :/

Pigmentation:
Even after lining over and over again, this eyeliner always looked like an off-black color to me. Getting a decent line with this product was just entirely too difficult and most days I would run my liquid liner over it, (which kind of defeats the purpose).

Cost:
The cost of this isn't too bad when you compare it to brands like MAC and Bobbi Brown, but I still think $8-$9 is expensive for a product that didn't deliver.

Overall, I didn't enjoy this product and the only way I would buy it again is if they reformulated and I happen to try someone else's.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I absolutely love this liner. I own it in blackest black and it works amazing. I usually use MAC gel liner, but I gave this stuff a try since I didn't have the extra money to spend on the expensive stuff. It cost me about $8 at Walmart. I like how the brush comes with its own little cap so that the bristles don't get messed up. The liner itself is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. When I make a mistake, it is easy to remove and fix (doesn't smear all over the place). Yes, it does take time to apply, but that's how it is going to be with mostly any gel liner. It stays on all day even when it is hot out or I go swimming. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these, one in brown, the other in charcoal. Lasts all day, is waterproof and the price is great. I don't use the brush that comes with it, instead I stick to an angled brush to wedge the colour in between my lashes.