Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

3.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polybutene, Triisostearin, Peg-8 Diisostearate, (Peg-12) Diisostearate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water

on 1/15/2014 4:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great bargain at a duty free in a London airport. This cleansing oil does its job just fine. its smells good and easily takes of all my makeup leaving skin soft and clean. Works well into clogged pores. Excellent evening cleanser.

on 1/8/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am really in two minds on this product (for myself personally) because when I first purchased it I really loved it, nice scent, left my face feeling clean and soft (soooo soft)!! And didn't leave my oily skin feeling too dry at all. The packaging is really slick and nice pump head which locks so is good for travelling but the downside for me was that my acne prone skin flared up really bad when I was using it! I tried to put my mind at ease and tell myself it was a coincidence etc as I had just started to suffer from an old case of cystic acne again, but I eventually had to come to terms with the fact that once i stopped using it my breakouts calmed down and became less severe! So I stopped using it :( for less sensitive and non acne prone skins this would prob be an excellent cleanser as it balances oils and leaves the skin lovely and smooth but it unfortunately just didn't agree with me :( if it hadn't broke me out I would have said def worth the money tho in also felt I went through it very quick!

on 10/10/2013 1:17:00 AM

I might just not be understanding the concept of cleansing oil. I massaged this into my dry face, rubbed around until my makeup seemed to be breaking down, then rinsed...and rinsed...and rinsed...I went over my face with toner-still tons of makeup residue. Since I'm washing off the oil, aren't I just undoing the benefit of using it in the first place?

The oil does smell good and is mild. Maybe I'll rub it on my split ends and cuticles.

I have to stop messing with my Kiehls routine! : )

on 7/19/2013 4:48:00 PM

I really like this oil as my first cleanse. It removes all my makeup (even mascara) and all the impurities the city leaves on my face everyday. I massage three pumps on dry skin and then rinse with warm water and a flannel. It melts everything and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. I have acne prone, oily skin and this hasn't broke me out or anything similar, neither has changed the overall texture of my face.

I love the packaging: is plain and clear, so you know when you're running out. It has a pump so it's very hygienic. The smell is great and doesn't linger too much.

I would repurchase, but I think I don't love it so much as to make it my one and only cleanser.

on 7/15/2013 9:41:00 PM

I love this stuff. It removes all of my makeup (I don't know about waterproof mascara) and leaves my skin feeling soft and not tight like most cleansers. I like to put it on and lay a hot wet towel over my face for a minute to open my pores. It hasn't made me break out. It gets everything off in one easy step. I would buy this again and again. It is a bit expensive, but its worth it. It feels rich and smells nice and doesn't stain my towels. Would totally recommend!

on 5/23/2013 12:42:00 AM

I have combination sensitive skin and this cleansing oil has been perfectly fine to use. It doesn't get rid of all my waterproof mascara so I find I have to use an eye make up remover before I use this cleansing oil. I have not used any other cleansing oils so I'm not sure if they are supposed to remove ALL your make up or not. I bought the X-mas special for this, so it came in a larger size instead of the regular size which seems small to me and you will definitely finish it up quickly. I use 2 pumps for my entire face for light make up and 3 pumps for a full face.

on 5/18/2013 9:43:00 PM

Bumps on my skin which eventually turned into acne. I didn't realize this was the product causing the bumps since I interchange between foundations and creams... But definitely found this as the cause because I stopped using other products besides this and saw a huge decrease in the texture and quality of my skin. The only reason I liked using this was the scent and feel of the oil... and it removed most of my makeup, but still left traces (discovered only after using a toner---traces left on cotton pad). I personally will never buy this again or recommend it, this was the first oil I had tried after being scared to try a cleansing oil and I'm left with a negative perception of cleansing oils. Won't risk ruining my skin for it again.

on 5/3/2013 9:32:00 AM

Best cleanser there is . At the start being oily I was Afraid of using an oil to cleanse I got a sample one day and used it . I wear a lot of makeup it was so amazing I only cleansed once and used it on my eyes as well all my makeup was gone and my skin didn't didn't feel squeaky clean and stripped like it did with the foaming cleanser. It felt pump and even though I'm oily there was no oily residue . I have been using this for 2 years now and will continue

on 4/10/2013 12:07:00 AM

I really love this cleansing oil. It removes my makeup right away and has that soothing smell in it. I felt that it has made my skin smoother and softer over a few weeks too. I have travelled with it for a few times now and I was anxious at first that it might leak, but so far it still hasn't. Overall I'd recommend this cleansing oil and I'd probably repurchase after my first bottle.

on 3/20/2013 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

All in all I like this cleansing oil. This was my first foray into Bobbi Brown skincare and I'm very satisfied thus far. It removes my makeup very well, I use it alone quite often and don't follow it with another cleanser (don't know what the general consensus is on following cleansing oils with alternate cleanser?) I've talked to some folks that do and some that don't. About 99% of the time I don't feel I need to do so. In its product description on Sephora and Nordstrom, it says this oil is for removing non-waterproof makeup but it seems to do a fine job removing my waterproof mascara as well. I love the smell and the blend of oils, and I don't find it to be drying at all. I suffer from dehydrated skin rather that dry skin and I don't find that it exaggerates my dehydration like some cleansing oils I've tried. Its also not very moisturizing either, so Id label this one as basically neutral...not drying yet no added moisture either. After 2 weeks of use, my skin does feel softer however. I like the packaging too. The pump locks into place and I've traveled with it twice so far with no leaks. My only minor complaint is that it's super runny and the slip isn't great...so it takes a little effort to avert a messy situation when applying...However that's minor and won't keep me from repurchasing. So far this oil is my favorite but I have only tried this one, MAC, Josie Maran, and Chanel's comfort cleanser which is a gel/oil concoction. I think the Chanel cleanser was the only one I'd say gives this one any competition, but I can't justify spending $95 on cleanser when product such as this do just as good a job! Thumbs way up for now!