October 25, 2014 | 991 users online

Pressed Powders - Bourjois - Mineral Radiance Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I bought the palest shade they do and after putting it on I was orange. Nice packaging, scent was a bit overpowering at first and the sponge was rubbish. But it still turned me orange. £9 wasted. I won't be buying this again or recommending it to others.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

This is not the one for me. I do not have clear feeling for Bourjois products as they have good packaging, nice smell, some extremely good and bad products. The vintage collection have extremely high quality, but some of their permanent line eyeshaows are just crap. The texture for this pressed powder is very hard so you will have to try very hard to pick up some of the power which is not unhappy experience. I do not feel this product stays on my face and the coverage is sheer. I will not buy this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by BryHard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hated this product! The lightest shade was far too orangey-toned for my skin, it clinged to dry bits on my skin making them look really obvious, and gave me a dull, uneven complexion. The smell is awful too, it's so over-powering! I was so disappointed after reading decent reviews on this. The price isn't great for what it is either. Not impressed, would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Thielen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I am super fair, but I got Beige Medium as a contour/bronzer. This powder is so beautiful!
Normally I hate matte powders, but this I love. It is so smooth and easy to blend, it stays put all day. I am so getting it in the palest shade. The only place I get oily is my chin and nostrils, and there is NO oil the rest of the day if I apply this in the morning. And it is so cheap! You get quite a bit of product, the packaging is super cute and very handy (love the mirror).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 02 Vanille. A fantastic ultra fine pressed mineral powder! Definitely a HG for me. They don’t miss a mark with this product. I’m absolutely loving the Bourjois line of products and Mineral Radiance is no exception to my ongoing love affair. The containers are great with the little button closures and feminine retro colours with contoured mirror so you can see almost your whole face. I use so little of this airy product and it just sets my look perfectly – never heavy or flat looking – plus I find that I don’t have to touch up during the day – a first for me. It boots radiance, gives a matte finish and wears luminously – what’s not to love!? Wearing this in my most recent photos.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I'm not too keen on this product. For some reason, it makes my skin so oily. I don't even have oily skin, so I'm really suprised TBH. It has little bits of golden shimmer in it, which is what helps you get the "radiance". I don't think it gives me much of a radiance, it's just powder with a bit of shimmer. It's overly fragranced aswell. The shades don't have any yellowness to them, which is a bit of a pain seeing as I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones. But the shade I got wasn't too pink...it was more peachy beige undertoned, so it wasn't too bad. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by greenday

I really like this powder. One of the best I've tried. My skin is oily and this is very good thing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this powder!! I've been using it for about four months now and it hasn't made me break out (any more than normal anyway!), which is unusual because my skin is prone to acne. My skin gets quite shiny by the end of the day normally but it makes it look matte for the whole day even when I do sport. It covers up smaller spots and red patches and with a little concealer my skin looks really nice.

It is pretty expensive for a compact powder (£9) but I used it almost every day and am still using the same one. I also really like the packaging, which is pink and gold with a mirror.

I will definitely buy this product again because it makes my skin look so matte and gets rid of shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by iris621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in rose clair. I really like the smell,but other than that, I think this product is soso. It does give a sort if radiance when first finished, but it doesn't really help to control my oil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this! After using the Bourjois 10hr sleep effect foundation and liking it, I thought I'd try out a powder. I'm an NC40 tan girl and use shade 07 - hale, which is the darkest available.

Packaging is nice, and it contains a mirror which is great for when you need to touch up. I don't think there's that much product, which annoys me, seeing as the powder is pretty expensive (nearly £9) but I can live with that.

Looking at the powder itself, I can see some very slight glints in there. Not glitter, not shimmer...just glints of gold. I hate anything sparkly or shimmery but on my face none of the glints show up which I was very happy about. I apply this over my 10hr sleep effect foundation and it's perfect for me. I use my TF kabuki brush to apply and it goes on very smoothly, no patchiness. It also doesn't accentuate any flakes or dry spots you may have on the skin.

I have combo (oily t-zone normal cheeks) skin and this didn't make my face oil up. In my 6 hour college day, I didn't have to blot once. At the end of the day my face looked dewy, not oily, which is miraculous for me. The smell of the powder is soooo nice...not the typical strong peach fragrance Bourjois use in their liquid products (which I hate!). I can't describe the smell but it's gorgeous and subtle, not overpowering.

This doesn't really break my sensitive acne-prone skin out much or cause irritation. However, by itself, this powder is useless is terms of coverage etc...but Overall I'd recommend this.