July 26, 2014 | 1660 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - R'Energie Eye

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SkittlesNblowpops

I too wanted to get rid of the "baby" fine lines under my eye and I needed a *little* lift(nothing major) because I get little rest due to my lifestyle...I just finished the container, while it did moisturize well and did depuff my eyes it did nada (that means nothing in spanish, lol) for my baby lines! For the price? I'm extremely disappointed! I'm going to try another eye cream by lancome(checking out the top product reviews)...if you need to depuff just a little and want a good, heavy eye moisturizer this is for you but I'm sure there are cheaper eye creams out there that can do the same if not better...I have nothing against lancome just that this eye cream is a waste of cash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by beamercg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OK, I got this as a sample and hoped it would diminish my baby lines around my eyes. I've been using this for a few months now, and haven't seen any results. It moisturizes well but that's about it. I saw more results from my CVS knock off of Olay Regenerist night cream. It's sad when CVS is beating Lancome, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by voxford73

I was sure hoping this product would work since it cost me what seemed like an arm and a leg. I'm in my mid-30s and have only recently started to see the signs of aging around my eyes so I wanted a good high-quality eye treatment and figured I couldn't go wrong with Lancome. I had read good reviews of this product on epinions which is how I eventually chose it. I've been using it for about 4 months and I feel like my fine lines haven't dimenished at all. I don't even know if I'm using it right because there were no directions on the container or box. Anyway, it's basically just an intense moisterizer, so in that regard, it's fine...albeit, fairly heavy. I don't think it's very good at firming anything though, so next time I get an eye cream I'm going to look for something else. It feels good and smells good though!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MissLovedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product, because I have fine lines under my eyes (I'm only 22!) and my concealer consequently looks... not that great. I tried this product for the first time last night, and I swear my fine lines are even more defined, today! I'll continue to use the product, since I bought it, but so far I don't feel that this cream is proving beneficial. I had no expectations as to whether puffiness was reduced or dark circles faded - I just want these lines to go away, and I would expect it to improve after one treatment, not worsen. Will not repurchase. UPDATE 7/28/07: Gave up on this after a week and switched to Cetaphil moisturizing cream for my under eye area... works like a charm and so cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by onlyforkc

I needed a standard eye cream, so I bought this. I like the fact that it really hydrates the area around my eyes without feeling greasy, however, I don't really think it has done much in the way of firming my skin or decreasing my fine lines. I probably wouldn't purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rmalsop

I bought this product after using a sample of the renergie microlift face cream. I have used it for about a week and am seeing irritation around my eyes that did not happen with the face cream. I did see results with the cream and was told at the counter that the eye cream worked even better. I am taking it back for a refund. I do like the regular cream and the serum. I have seen dramatic results with those products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jacks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far, i really like this eye cream. the texture is amazing.. feels like silk. i love putting this stuff on b/c it feels so nice. and you only need a teeny bit to do the job. it's not greasy, moisturizes the eye area, sinks right into the skin, and my eyes do not as puffy in the morning. not sure yet about the lines around my eyes... i still see them, but am still undecided on whether or not they are not as prominent/noticeable as before. overall though, nice product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

It's really good, and made the skin around my eyes feel so nice and smooth. But, while it's good, it isn't Avon's Ulti. eye cream, which is also pricey but it's my fave!

Won't repurchase (actually, this one is a GWP size so I never purchased in the 1st place!) because, as i said, it's quite good but I have one I like just a bit better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

PPP Strawberry blonde w/ very dry skin in the eye area.

This my HG eye cream because it firms the skin around my eye immediately after application and it locks in moisture. I apply this over MD Forte retinol eye cream for added benfit. Highly recommend for dry eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by CN_Brook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift package for buying a product.. I'd have to say that it did absolutely nothing, did not have the nicest texture, and did not improve the dryness under my eyes... To be honest.. it didn't do anything. ;-; Disappointing.