Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 6/14/2015 5:26:00 AM

Pretty good mascara! My lashes immedietly curl and plump the second it comes in contact.
But, for the price, I just wish it came with higher quality brush.. It's not very good at seperating my lashes.

Going to keep hunting for the perfect mascara.. If all else fails, this will be the one.

on 6/7/2015 4:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best mascara I've ever tried. It just gives the right amount of beauty to the eye. Non- clumpy, amazing curling effect, non-smudging, and the best of all: it doesn't feel heavy on the lashes like most mascaras out there. However I'd rather give up all the benefit and not buying again coz it's too expensive for a product that inherently has a short life span. I'm not a fan of mascara as well. So I'd rather go for some good quality drugstore mascaras that work not as good as this but do just fine.

I quite like this mascara.
I hate the brush size.
I have deep set small eyes and the big brush its a total disaster. I'm either spreading the beautiful black(est) formula all over my face or poking myself in the eye...
Luckily they have the iconic, the catwalk etc etc
I think, with the packing, the everlasting and most striking formula i have come across, this really is worth the money of all the high end mascaras.

on 5/18/2015 12:18:00 AM

This mascara gave my lashes the volume I was looking for. However, I did experience some mascara fall out during the day. It was an okay product, but for the price that you pay it isn't really worth it. You could find much better mascaras for much better prices.

on 5/17/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! I lerve it!

on 5/6/2015 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

bought a GWP size through a reseller online, so that might be why the formula seemed to dry out very quickly. That said, I think it's overpriced for what you get. For me, the brush is too big and unwieldly for my cobweb-thin, sparse eyelashes (thank you, menopause), especially on the lower lashes. What a mess.

on 5/1/2015 11:31:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It gives me longer lashes but lashes that still look natural. It does not flake and stays on for the day without issues. Good quality. However, it is a bit hard to take off.

on 4/12/2015 9:26:00 PM

I buy this mascara on regular basis and from time to time, I will try something else. This is one of my favourites. The brush is very long and has a lot of bristles. The length of the brush is too long for me but I got then hang of it and the application goes on like a dream! You really can't go wrong with this one. It makes my lashes look full, separate reasonably well with no clumping. For a high end brand mascara, the price is okay.

on 4/3/2015 9:43:00 AM

This was an epic fail for me.
It clumped like hell, it made my eyes itch and..it smells like roses.
Yes, the mascara smells like roses.
Honestly, ya'll know I can justify an indulgence purchase if it rocks my world.

But this is not worth the money.

Don't buy the hype. It's like Loreal Voluminous Lash's older snootier European cousin.

It does have staying power though. So there's that I suppose..

on 4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM

Im obsessed with mascara as I have quite long eyelashes, so I like to focus on my eyes when it comes to makeup.
Ive used a few products from Dior, and this mascara is definitely worth the purchase.
It curls your lashes, volumizes them and almost makes them appear dramatic.
The only down side apart from the price to some, may be the fact the actual mascara in the tube dries up quite fast.
I would actually recommend this mascara to people who like dramatic eyes, maybe even applying it over other coats of mascaras.

Video Reviews & Tutorials