Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 4/12/2015 9:26:00 PM

I buy this mascara on regular basis and from time to time, I will try something else. This is one of my favourites. The brush is very long and has a lot of bristles. The length of the brush is too long for me but I got then hang of it and the application goes on like a dream! You really can't go wrong with this one. It makes my lashes look full, separate reasonably well with no clumping. For a high end brand mascara, the price is okay.

on 4/3/2015 9:43:00 AM

This was an epic fail for me.
It clumped like hell, it made my eyes itch and..it smells like roses.
Yes, the mascara smells like roses.
Honestly, ya'll know I can justify an indulgence purchase if it rocks my world.

But this is not worth the money.

Don't buy the hype. It's like Loreal Voluminous Lash's older snootier European cousin.

It does have staying power though. So there's that I suppose..

on 4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM

Im obsessed with mascara as I have quite long eyelashes, so I like to focus on my eyes when it comes to makeup.
Ive used a few products from Dior, and this mascara is definitely worth the purchase.
It curls your lashes, volumizes them and almost makes them appear dramatic.
The only down side apart from the price to some, may be the fact the actual mascara in the tube dries up quite fast.
I would actually recommend this mascara to people who like dramatic eyes, maybe even applying it over other coats of mascaras.

on 3/28/2015 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ugh,this is literally the one that got away.I base this review on one experience only.There was a 25% off sale at sephora and while at the Dior counter the assistant lady applied it on me.They also gave an eyeshadow palette deluxe sample as a gift with it.When I looked at myself in the mirror I didn't really notice a difference,but that was only because I was concentrated on the bomb powder she had applied on me.Anyway,when I got home an hour later and looked again in the mirror...holy shit!I have never had curled lashes in my life,not even after using lash curlers but this one made a miracle...It seemed like a had twice as many lashes,longer,with a great curl and a really nice black colour.I have slightly hooded eyes but there were no residue of this mascara on my lids.The only bad thing is that it took ages to take off,I had to use so many products to completely take it off.When I went back to sephora 2 days later to buy it there was no more sales :-(

on 3/24/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in brown after trying blackout which is my HG now. It's drier formula than blackout and isn't as dramatic. It's more lengthening though and easier to remove because it's drier and doesn't deposit as much mascara onto your lashes. When I say easier to remove i mean blackout the stuff is so wet and never ending coming off... It keeps going and going. Haha. It's easy to remove the blackout but there's a lot to remove. Both pare well with Dior eyelash primer. This is still dramatic , don't get me wrong as are all Dior mascaras. As I'm writing this I just remember I bought the Iconic Dior mascara years ago and didn't like it for my blonde thin long sparse lashes like I like these two better. I won't repurchase the show Cuz blackout is better suited for my lashes. I need to thicken them up not lengthen them or they touch my eyebrows and leave mascara marks. Both hav minimal smudging tho

on 3/13/2015 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My sister swears by this stuff, but it doesn't work for me at all. I end up with like 5 long thick eyelash hairs and nothing else, it doesn't seem to feather them at all. I guess it might work if you have really thick lashes?

on 3/2/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Paid the $$$, wasn't that impressed. It's as competent as a Maybelline mascara and dried out faster (drugstore mascaras LIVE FOREVER). I'm sure my mascara technique is lacking, but these certainly didn't elevate my lashes in curl, length or volume. Not a repeat purchase.

I love this mascara because it's perfect for a soft natural, non tranny looking eyelash line that's totally loks like i actually have no mascara on. It's subtle. But it can also build up to a more glamorous lash with a couple more coats.

on 2/21/2015 1:21:00 PM

I purchased this product on my holidays in vibrant blue. First of all I had to put on about 6 coats on my lashes to make them remotely blue, I have to say this product doesn't extend and or fan out my lashes. Within the first 2 weeks of owning the mascara it dried up. The only plus side is the mascara is it's good around water and doesn't flake.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Iconic mascara, but is being outperformed by almost all of the new mascaras. For big lashes you will be much happier with Too Faced Better than Sex or Benefit They're Real for a much better price.

Very dry mascara, hard to build up to dramatic lashes but also does not clump too easily.

Video Reviews & Tutorials