Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I fell for the hype. This was not even as good as most drug store mascara I've used. The formula is dry and doesn't wear well over my beloved Dior lash plumping serum. A better, cheaper option is Maybelline full and soft.

Agree with many others. This is the new version. It does add decent volume, but it is clumpy at that and smudges AND flakes. I like alot of dior things, but not their mascaras.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample. I think it doesn't last. At the end of the day, it's like a don't have anything on...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This use to be my holy grail mascara and I swore to myself I would never buy another brand!! It gives AMAZING volume, thickness etc... however, I found it to be quite clumpy, and it dries out pretty quickly.

I have ventured to use other brands (YSL), which initially I wasn's too sure about. I have naturally quite long/ thick lashes, so I loved the big/ thick brush of Dior... and didn't quite like the smaller brush of YSL.... However I found other mascaras were not as clumpy or dried as quickly as Dior..... Maybe i'll give the Dior another go, and use an eyelash brush (to de-clump it)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have no idea why this mascara is such a cult favorite. It doesn't build much volume at all and it certainly doesn't hold a curl. The brush doesn't reach every lash and there's not a lot of product on it at all so it doesn't build any thickness whatsoever. I'm extremely disappointed in this mascara. I've resisted buying expensive mascara precisely because I didn't believe that they were any better than the drugstore brands. And I was right!! Diorshow mascara is $27.50 and doesn't work as well as my favorite Maybelline Rocket, which does build volume and in the waterproof formula definitely holds the curl. It has a great wand that reaches every last lash and sometimes I can even apply more than one coat if I'm quick about it. I also bought the Dior lash primer, which does add some volume and when used with the Diorshow mascara doesn't help hold the curl at all. However, when I use the primer with Rocket waterproof mascara, the curl lasts all day and it gives my eyes a more wide awake look. I'm not sure I'd buy another primer because it was expensive and the reviews for Lancome's primer have been really good, so I may try that instead. But of course, Lancome is owned by Loreal or vice versa so the Loreal primer may work just as well because it's unlikely the parent company would have two totally different primer formulas. It's more likely that there's only one formula and they simply market one product as both Lancome and Loreal. But as far as Diorshow mascara goes, save your pennies. It isn't worth $2 much less $27.50. I ended up pitching it in the trash. I certainly don't want a mascara that doesn't hold the curl and this just confirms my belief that drugstore mascaras are superior to their high end counterparts. I'll stick with my Maybelline Rocket, thank you.

I love the new formula. It's relatively fuss free and gives nice length with a bit of volume. not as much volume as Chanel's Le Volume, but I don't experience the flaking with Diorshow that I do with Le Volume. I'm using it in black, which is not to be confused with Diorshow Blackout, which to my knowledge is still a different product. You will not get the drama with this product as you do with Blackout,yet it is a nice everyday mascara. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

So I wanted to try this mascara out and I did. I know this mascara like every other one out there I'm sure got mixed reviews. Mascara is a very YMMV so what works for one person may not work for another. Having said that, this one did nothing for me. I have medium length lashes, thin and not many of them. This mascara did give me some volume, but not enough. It didn't give me any length and it was flaky. I was not impressed with this one at all. For what it costs...I don't think so. My L'Oreal Voluminous is much better. So I took this one back and bought Chanel Le Volume instead...if you have NOT tried Chanel's mascara..RUN don't walk and get it..it is AMAZING!!! So no I won't buy buying this mascara again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First off this smells DELICIOUS. I love certain mascara smells and this is a pretty rose scent. The brush is huge but I really do like it. It creates long, feathery, false eyelash-looking lashes. The packaging is beautiful, but the price isn't. It's expensive, of course its Dior, but its very nice. I like the drier formula. I suggest trying a sample size before buying the normal tube to see if it's up your alley.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Why is this so popular? it was so extremely dry & application was stiff & rigid. The formula did nothing for my lashes & the brush didn't put mascara on them...I must've gotten a dud?! Is it supposed to be so dry?...Need to find receipt so I can return as I only tried it once. So disappointed..My Loreal & even Essence are far more dramatic then this :(

Good mascara. Tends to flake, ok not worth the hype in my opinion.

Popular Mascaras