Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really dislike this mascara.

It coated my lashes but that was about it. It did not thicken, or lengthen or anything. It worked like a drugstore brand only for a very high price tag, and unfortunately I could not return it.

Oh, and the kicker was the glue holding the silver part of the wand came apart from the actual brush, after a little over a week of using. It was cheaply made.

on 2/2/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I was really excited to try this, but sadly, I just don't see anything special about this mascara. I found that it clumped on my lashes and even smeared a little. The 'drama' that it created was from the clumping, and I thought the brush was too large to get it precisely on my lower lashes. It's overpriced for being an average mascara. I think there are much better options.

on 1/27/2015 11:35:00 AM

I have reasonably good natural lashes so I'm not looking for a lot in the way of volume or length and this gives me the perfect level of both, I love this mascara for an evening look. It works perfectly for me and gives me the dramatic, non clumpy, non sticky/spidery lashes I like. Unlike other reviewers, I don't find I get the crumblies with this one.

on 1/12/2015 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been on a hunt for new mascara since my fav MAC plush lash was discontinued. I tried 2 other MAC mascara's but they both went back. I read reviews on the DiorShow and just had to have it BUT it didn't live up to the hype: 1) it takes too many coats to get the desired effect 2) my lashes keep sticking together every time I blink--ugh 3) raccoon eyes after a few hours and and 4) it has a fragrance that is nasty. So to sum up: this one is going back to Nordstrom (thank goodness they have a generous return policy) because it's too expensive to just use once and toss or let sit. I did get a tube of Elizabeth Motts It's So Big Mascara and I actually think this is going to be my replacement for the MAC plush lash. It goes on smooth, has a unique brush and doesn't flake or cause raccoon eyes and it's a lot less expensive than the Dior. Also, the customer service at Elizabeth Mott is amazing!

on 1/9/2015 9:28:00 AM

I disliked this mascara immensely. It was very clumpy and heavy (like tarantula legs), and I always had fallout even after just an hour (what mascara can't last more than an hour?!). For the price this formula should last a really long time but mine dried out after a few months and it's not something I did because I've never had that problem with mascara. I had to throw it away before I finished. I don't understand why everyone else is raving about it...maybe it depends on your eyelashes, mine are long and thick so I just need one little coat and that's it, not a major paint job. The only nice I have to say is that it looks pretty on the outside and the brush was nice and made application very fast, just a couple strokes and you're done...but then you lose more time constantly cleaning fall out from under your eyes.

on 12/20/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just buy the Chanel.

on 12/4/2014 7:09:00 PM

I really wanted to love this mascara. Firstly, it coated my lashes to look thick and spidery. Compared to other mascaras, I found it had this really weird smell. By mid day, I was constantly checking a mirror, wiping mascara flakes off from under my eye. Really disappoiting.

on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this mascara in blue (Azure). The brush is rather large so it takes some getting used to but I love this for a little something extra when I am doing a more neutral eye because it makes your eyes pop. This is a great everyday mascara because it isn't too over the top for work, etc.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

For some reason I always find myself going back to diorshow to "try it one more time" but its not worth the money. It goes on extremely thick and its clumpy. One good thing is my tube always lasts a long time but there are better options for your money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've never understood the hype about this product, but I've been sucked in to try it again and again over the years. It gets very cakey and clumpy looking VERY quickly and the tube itself dries out quicker than any other mascara I've ever owned (and I've tried a lot, considering i almost never purchase the same kind twice in a row because i always want to try something new). It's over-priced and over hyped. Between my office friends and my mother's office friends (from whom i first hear about diorshow) i have never seen anyone use this who didn't have clumpy spider-leg lashes. Even if you *like* spider-leg lashes you can find drugstore alternatives.

Video Reviews & Tutorials