April 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ireneontiveros

it was given to me as a gift. I tried it for a week and gave it up. It lengthens your lashes very nicely and it smells good, has such a nice look to it but it irritated my eyes terribly, they would itch a lot and at first i thought it was because of my allergies but it wasnt... it ended up just being the mascara... as soon as i stopped using it, the watery itchy eyes stopped

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample tube, and immediately did not like the strong chemical/floral scent. Then, it seemed to have an oily texture when I applied it. The brush is large, but doesn't do anything beyond what an old-school smaller brush would do. Looked okay, no clumping; but sure enough, two hours later it had smudged all underneath my eye (and I only had applied to the top lashes). The scent gave me migraines and my eyes got irritated, so I tossed the sample in the trash. So glad I did not pay for it. I'll stick to my cheaper mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's okay just not great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Cherryferry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara on a whim after getting some money for my birthday. I was a little wary because it was pretty expensive but I immediately loved it. I love the thick brush -- it makes my lashes look really long and thick in just a couple of slicks. You do have to be careful though -- apply too much and it can get sticky and make your lashes go clumpy. There is a fine line between perfection and disaster with this mascara.

I liked the packaging too. It just felt expensive and special. Maybe this is just me, though, but sometimes I find it hard to open. I mean, I usually blend my bb cream with my fingers before I apply my mascara. If I have any trace of bb cream on my fingers I cannot get a grip on the lid. I have to wash my hands for ages just so I can open it easily. Maybe that is just me though :)

Another thing is I found that it dried up very quickly. Within a month or two the consistency was just much dryer and harder to apply. This was a shame -- considering how expensive it was I had to throw it out after just over a month or so.

I would love to repurchase but the cost and short-life of the product makes me hesitate. Love the impact, but think it is very pricey considering that it does not last very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by WestEndGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was amazing for the first week. I love the dark color and the big fluffy brush. Then it became the flakiest mascara I've ever used. I'm still using it only because it was so darn expensive and I can't return it. I just have to check my face constantly and wipe the black flakes away that end up all under my eyes and my cheeks. Not a good look.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by JoanaMer

I brought the product thinking it would be good. I got home and it looked really dry. I tried applying it but there was hardly anything. So I went back to Macy's where I brought it, explained the situation and the gave me an exchange. Which I was thankful for considering I bought the stupid thing for $27. The new tube was the same thing as the one before. I was so pissed. What a waste of money. I've used mascaras for half the price with better quality. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kjelin01

Dries out SO quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

why it is dry out? so hard to use. i only used about 3 times and give up it. im so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Knightchaser27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara but tends to dry out quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeautybutterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is simply just not worth its high price and hype. Provides some lenght but does not hold the curl at all, also not much on volume.
You are going to need to add lots of coats to get a dramatic look and after about 3 coats it gets spidery and "dirty" looking.
Also, it is scented. So, if you have sensitive eyes, its most likely irritating, made my eyes watery and red.
So sad I bought into the hype, so expensive :( Maybelline Falsies is still my fav!