December 22, 2014 | 914 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my search for my favorite cream blushes, I came across this little gem. I chose Natural because -- well, I wanted a natural look. It is a cool pink and I love the way it brightens up my face. I apply this quickly with my fingers when I'm dropping the kids off at school so I have some color on my face. I apply this when I'm going to the pool or beach for easy, quick color. But when I take my time, I use a RT stippling brush and dab excess on the back of my hand before stippling it onto my cheeks. I have hit major pan on this but I want to use every last bit. It is pretty slippery and works great on my dry skin, but the texture is quite oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by habana

I fell in love with this blush immediately. It blended nicely and gave me a nice natural flush. I wore it everyday for about 3 days, but had to stop because it was just so greasy it broke me out terribly. Immediately after I stopped using it the pimples cleared up. It's a shame because it looked really pretty, but it was like putting vaseline on my face and it did make my cheeks too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is amazing! I really underestimated the quality of NYX products. This blush is an absolutely light, perfect pink that gives my cheeks and nice shine/sheen. I've tried applying it with fingers, but I prefer using a skunk brush and blending it out with a sponge for the best natural look. This blush was so good I went and bought more colors to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

One of my favourite cream blusher! Perfect shade of pink that lights up the face instantly, giving a healthy glow to your skin. Although it can be a tad oily, especially in a tropical country where I am staying, I have to say it has one of the best staying power. Simply love it when I head out for a long day and barley have any time to touch up during the day. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this blush. Its natural looking, blends easily, and is super pigmented. It is a little to greasy for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by monochromex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have written a review about NYX's rouge cream blush in Hot Pink which is a very pigmented version of this and long lasting.
This one is creamier and has a very soft tint that is so natural, I just wish it lasts longer, and that's the issue about most cream blushes.
Nevertheless, the color is beautiful and the texture is velvety and glides on easily on the cheeks using just your fingers, I simply love it for everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by nicolekm

I received this as part of my June ipsy bag, and it was my first NYX cream blush. I've been extremely impressed with this blush. I didn't have high expectations for it, since I'm not really into cream blushes. They usually fade on me after a couple of hours, and I have a hard time blending them. This was not the case with this blush. It lasted pretty much all day, and was a breeze in terms of application. As far as the color, it's perfect on my fair skin. I'd say it's a really nice peachy-pink color (no hints of orange at all).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this blush! I bought the NYX rouge cream blush in Hot Pink a few months ago, and decided for the summer months I'd like something a little more subtle and that emulated more of a rosy glow than very flushed cheeks. This blush in the Natural shade fit the bill perfectly! The color is a light peachy-pink that glides on easily, melts into my skin, and offers a cute glow that pairs nicely with (fake) sun-kissed skin. It matches my light/medium skin perfectly, but after stalking it on Google images it looks like it pairs well with most skin tones.

The shade is a very respectable match to Benefit's Dandelion and Stila's Convertible Color in Gerbera. The consistency is very similar to the Stila product, but I'd say NYX's is a bit thinner and more blendable. This might translate to less staying power, but also means it's more forgiving and IMO easier to blend (I use my fingers). I paid $6.99 for this blush, and it seems the pot will last me quite awhile--definitely a decent value. This one's a keeper!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the shade and texture of this blush. It's a very flattering, neutral and muted baby pink. Usually, Nyx cream blushes are too pigmented for me to wear. This one is different! I normally just dip a stippling brush into the pot and swirl it on my cheeks. Very easy and hard to over-do it because the color isn't intense. It leaves a natural and sweet pink glow on my cheeks. I mean, literally it glows. If you don't like a dewy sheen on your cheeks...don't get this blush. The only downside is that it only lasts maybe 3 or 4 hours on my face before it just disappears. For that reason alone, I will not repurchase. I can't see trying to touch up a cream blush at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rissaquino

My first cream blush from NYX and I wasn't disappointed at all. I am nc25 and I live in a hot&humid country so I stay away from creamy type blushes and the like. But this went on like silk and a bit powdery! I love it! it easily blended. I adore how it looked so dewy and NOT OILY on my cheeks. I have combination skin. The staying power is not that magnificent, though. I've tried nars & laura mercier cream blushes. For the price of NYX, i'd say it competes pretty well with those brands! The pigment is good. This made me purchase more of their cream blushes, I got TeaRose and RedCheeks which I am yet to get my hands on soon. Overall, i'll repurchase but I dont think that's anytime soon because a little goes a long way with this product. It'll last for years!