August 22, 2014 | 1889 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is amazing! I really underestimated the quality of NYX products. This blush is an absolutely light, perfect pink that gives my cheeks and nice shine/sheen. I've tried applying it with fingers, but I prefer using a skunk brush and blending it out with a sponge for the best natural look. This blush was so good I went and bought more colors to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

One of my favourite cream blusher! Perfect shade of pink that lights up the face instantly, giving a healthy glow to your skin. Although it can be a tad oily, especially in a tropical country where I am staying, I have to say it has one of the best staying power. Simply love it when I head out for a long day and barley have any time to touch up during the day. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this blush. Its natural looking, blends easily, and is super pigmented. It is a little to greasy for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by monochromex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have written a review about NYX's rouge cream blush in Hot Pink which is a very pigmented version of this and long lasting.
This one is creamier and has a very soft tint that is so natural, I just wish it lasts longer, and that's the issue about most cream blushes.
Nevertheless, the color is beautiful and the texture is velvety and glides on easily on the cheeks using just your fingers, I simply love it for everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by nicolekm

I received this as part of my June ipsy bag, and it was my first NYX cream blush. I've been extremely impressed with this blush. I didn't have high expectations for it, since I'm not really into cream blushes. They usually fade on me after a couple of hours, and I have a hard time blending them. This was not the case with this blush. It lasted pretty much all day, and was a breeze in terms of application. As far as the color, it's perfect on my fair skin. I'd say it's a really nice peachy-pink color (no hints of orange at all).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this blush! I bought the NYX rouge cream blush in Hot Pink a few months ago, and decided for the summer months I'd like something a little more subtle and that emulated more of a rosy glow than very flushed cheeks. This blush in the Natural shade fit the bill perfectly! The color is a light peachy-pink that glides on easily, melts into my skin, and offers a cute glow that pairs nicely with (fake) sun-kissed skin. It matches my light/medium skin perfectly, but after stalking it on Google images it looks like it pairs well with most skin tones.

The shade is a very respectable match to Benefit's Dandelion and Stila's Convertible Color in Gerbera. The consistency is very similar to the Stila product, but I'd say NYX's is a bit thinner and more blendable. This might translate to less staying power, but also means it's more forgiving and IMO easier to blend (I use my fingers). I paid $6.99 for this blush, and it seems the pot will last me quite awhile--definitely a decent value. This one's a keeper!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the shade and texture of this blush. It's a very flattering, neutral and muted baby pink. Usually, Nyx cream blushes are too pigmented for me to wear. This one is different! I normally just dip a stippling brush into the pot and swirl it on my cheeks. Very easy and hard to over-do it because the color isn't intense. It leaves a natural and sweet pink glow on my cheeks. I mean, literally it glows. If you don't like a dewy sheen on your cheeks...don't get this blush. The only downside is that it only lasts maybe 3 or 4 hours on my face before it just disappears. For that reason alone, I will not repurchase. I can't see trying to touch up a cream blush at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rissaquino

My first cream blush from NYX and I wasn't disappointed at all. I am nc25 and I live in a hot&humid country so I stay away from creamy type blushes and the like. But this went on like silk and a bit powdery! I love it! it easily blended. I adore how it looked so dewy and NOT OILY on my cheeks. I have combination skin. The staying power is not that magnificent, though. I've tried nars & laura mercier cream blushes. For the price of NYX, i'd say it competes pretty well with those brands! The pigment is good. This made me purchase more of their cream blushes, I got TeaRose and RedCheeks which I am yet to get my hands on soon. Overall, i'll repurchase but I dont think that's anytime soon because a little goes a long way with this product. It'll last for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I am a huge fan of many shades of the NYX Rouge Cream Blush, and Natural is my favorite. It is a neutral pink with no micro shimmer, and is a super versatile shade. I also like to mix this in with other NYX cream blushes, particularly the super bright pigmented shades like Orange, to create custom shades. Application is a breeze- I prefer to use my fingers to melt the product into my skin. The blush is super creamy, nicely pigmented, and dries down to a slightly tacky finish that leaves me glowy. Those who prefer a cream to powder or matte finish should look elsewhere. Wear time is five hours or so on my oily skin, and if I reapply I have no problems with build up.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by JenGarza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel upset- I really, really wanted to love this product and I just don't. I apply my primer, foundation, mineral setting powder (and sometimes bb cream, or additional mattifying products occasionally before my foundation), and I still can't seem to keep the color of this blush on my cheeks for more than an hour or two.

The rest of my makeup seems to stay on just fine, but I cannot get this to last! I end up having to add another mineral/powder blush over it. There's not much point in having a cream blush if I'm just going to add another blush over it anyway!

I found it difficult to apply and it does not blend out as nicely as I was expecting it to based on what other reviewers said. My skin gets so tacky that I cannot buff it in. I have tried various brushes, my fingers, make up sponges... I just cannot love this product even though I want to.