October 25, 2014 | 1482 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by norehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the BEST concealor out there, literally. I have very visible eye bags and this is the only concealor that actually conceals and brighten! It is also very creamy, which is great for me because no matter how much eye cream I use, my under eye area is dry. This concealor is amazing, it covers, illuminates and moisturizes. It does not settle in lines either. However, the biggest problem with this too good to be true product is the price. First of all, you get only 0.05 oz of the product, which is equivalent to a general sample sized product. So, $30 for 0.05 oz? No thanks. When I initially bought this, it lasted me 2 weeks, then I repurchased it, and it lasted me only 1 week, and for a few months I had to repurchase it every 1-2 weeks, which is a lot, considering that it is highly priced for the amount of product given.

If only this product was cheaper or, if Make Up For Ever matched the amount of product with the price better, then I would have never stopped repurchasing.

Too pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been testing a large sample of thus and love it. It looks and feels very natural on my under eyes. It brightens and doesn't settle in lines. I'm debating on whether or not to spend this much to buy it with all the complaints about packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I tried this in the store because I thought it would be fun to do a full face of makeup while I was at Sephora. lol

I really like the idea of the applicator. I have click brush concealers like this that have the bristle brush and while they don't really bother me I can see the charm of having something you can wipe off. The applicator does seem more sanitary, but I didn't use it to actually apply the product. I clicked the product up and put it on my finger then put it under my eye.

The color I chose to try was a pink based concealer and I chose it because I am more interested in brightening under my eye vs. concealing. I really don't have much discoloration. My issue is more dullness. This really helped brighten up my eye and I would consider purchasing this product in the future if I wanted to treat myself.

The thing is I have a good concealer click pen from maybelline that does a very bang up job at brightening under my eye so I probably won't shell out the money for this product anytime soon, but if I had endless money I would buy it no question.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I loved this concealer! The actual product was great-provided just the right amount of coverage without looking cakey. I used this under my eyes and to cover blemishes and redness and it worked well under all conditions. The consistency was nice and the colour match was spot on (305 for my pale skin). What I didn't like about this was the packaging-it was horrible! The click-pen allowed for way too much product to come out, and at this price I do not want to waste product. I would repurchase if there was different packaging because I loved the product inside!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

i wanted to buy this because i generally like makeup forever hd products and needed a good concealer to cover my dark circles but still look natural. The product itself is OK its not fantastic, but its not horrible either. It doesnt completly cover my dark circles but it does have a beautiful hd finish. The only flaws that i see are the lasting power and the goddang packaging. the packaging is different from most concealers and i appreciate them for being different, but its wasting product and is inefficient and plain bad.

the packaging doesnt let u see how much product u have left, the applicater isnt useful, and u have to be careful when u twist because u might get too much product out. Also you have to squeeze the dried product build up out (from previous usage) before you use it again because it wont come out otherwise. i felt like there wasnt much product in it anyways because after a week it would take a while of twisting for it to come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used - love the consistency and how it manages to camouflage without being obvious (in fact, you can't see it). I have it in two shades 330 and 335 - I use the lighter one as a highlighter. I find that many highlighters are full of shimmer, when what I'm looking for is just to 'spotlight' around my eyes and a few spots. This does the trick. It's expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

LOVE THIS CONCEALER!! My HG concealer for blemishes. I'm a filmmaker, and finding long lasting makeup products that hold up through the elements can be tricky. I need concealer that won't fade, mascara that won't smudge, and lipstick that won't transfer. This concealer is amazing. It stays on my oily skin, doesn't break me out, and is just.....perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very happy with this. I am #2 or #3 in F&B foundation, and this in #325 is perfection. You get a TINY amunt for the money, but you also only need a tiiiiiiny amount to do both your eyes. Like a pinheadsized drop for each eye.

Longlasting, perfume free, great color selection, decent price. Excellent slim container that doesn't take up much room. The only drawback is that I am kind of annoyed to see a drop dried out in the wand every time I open it, since I don't want to waste any product. But I really don't think you waste more here than with other applicators, and it works very well for actually applying the right (small) amount. Happy camper here, yes to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I love this product- the color 325 is perfect for my under-eye area and the texture is ideal- a little bit tacky at first, but totally blendable. The shades available are wide-ranging and highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.

The huge problem with this concealer however is the packaging. Not only do you get a stingy amount of product compared to their brilliant Full Coverage Concealer but the twisting device is awful. You twist and twist and nothing comes out and then it comes spurting out. As a highly concentrated concealer, you only need a little and the waste is really irritating. This was a problem for me the whole time that I was using this concealer- the delivery system. I'm trying to decide if I'll buy it again and I'm hoping that if so, my first tube was just faulty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite concealer! <3 Finally something that works for me! I use it with my HD foundation most of the time or bb creams. It's a perfect match for me. Creamy texture and great coverage. I will keep using this until something better comes along!