July 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I don't know what's up with me and nude lippies but I've been on a major buying spree. This one comes across as a mauve/pink/brown nude on me. And not as a white out pasty lipstick that requires work to make it WORK. For a lustre formula its not too bad. It doesn't even require a lip liner. I absolutely love it for that very reason. Takes zero work to make it work on my nc45 skintone/pigmented lips. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I asked the lady at MAC for a 'goes with everything' lipstick, and she suggested this or Syrup. I picked this one. I have used this up faster than any other lipstick I own because it really works with anything.

It's a sheer, glossy looking nude brown on me. Not quite a MLBB on me, it's a bit dark, but it's pretty subtle. I love this and will repurchase as soon as it runs out. I don't find it drying on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

This colour is really nice - it's the perfect everyday nude shade without making you look ghastly. The lustering formula makes it super moisturizing. Very work appropriate. I am NC20-25 and it doesn't wash me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect "my lips but better" lipstick. It's also the first lipstick that I've bought twice because I used it so much. I usually use gloss or balm more than lipstick. I will continue to buy more and I hope Mac never discontinues this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by madihelming19

I love this shade! It looks great with it plain or with a gloss over it!(:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by NicW

I wanted so much to like this colour. I'm a NW20 skin tone and the colour is quite nude on me. I was hoping it would look slightly more brownish, but it just adds a little more depth to my natural lip colour. It is quite moisturising but consequently it doesn't have much staying power. I can see why others would really like this colour but it's just not for me. As always, love the MAC packaging of the lipstick, however I won't be repurchasing this colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice neutral everyday lipstick for my NC37-40 Skintone. This is a nice colour but it's too drying for me. It just makes my lips bleed.....will be swapping it I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

This is my favorite every day lipstick. It's hydrating and lightweight. It just looks like my lips, but better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

Beautiful lipstick!! This is a light brown, pinky nude. Great for all seasons and looks great with any make up look. I have been wearing it for years and always go back to it after trying new colors....its just perfect!! Will continue to repurchase over and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

love love love love love LOVE this lip color.

This is great as an every day color.
I wear it every season, in college, at work, with friends, on family days, and my no-makeup-weekends!

It suits my light/medium, slightly yellow undertoned skin and my dark hair and eyebrows. I think this is more of a color for brunettes than it is for blondes, but it would probably look good on everyone!

Will never stop wearing this :-)