November 28, 2014 | 1439 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always hesitate at MAC couters for this lipstick, a very old lemming of mine. And got it las year. However I think the color doesn't suits me very well, (NC35). Everytime I want to wear I end up switching for something else. Also I find the formula too drying...

Edit: Finally I find myself really enjoying wearing this during summer! My lips are fine and I got a little tan now! In Montréal, it's -30 degrees celcius in winter so we really gets our lips chapped very easily. I guess it you live in warm weather luster lipstick formula will don't be a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a makeup bag must have!! I'm a mac nc 43 and this lipstick looks so good and natural on. Luther lipsticks are so light weight and glide on so easily giving a nice sheen to the lips!

Price is about £14.50 isn't as cheap as drugstore but not too bad as the pay off and colour of the lipstick is fab and lasts a very long time even if u apply lipstick twice a day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mccalisterr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The Lustre line of MAC lipstick is my favourite. It doesn't feel heavy on your lips and it's also like as if you've applied a smack bit of lipgloss on top of the lipstick which definitely saves time. The colour is on of the most neutral colours you could ever have. It's perfect, it's wearable and it's honestly the exact same colour of my lips so basically when I just want the colour of my lips (which I love and completely satisfied with) for the day then I just put on this lipstick since the pigmentation of my lips did wash off because of the foundation that got onto it. But other than that- it's just a completely wearable and gorgeous colour. It looks good on pale skin, tanned skin, and even dark skin tones. It's just basically the perfect all year round pink brown for any girl and it's definitely a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Hug Me is my first nude lipstick, $18 CAD for 0.10oz. I'm NC30 with dull lips. I tend to favour pinky MLBB shades (my HG are Revlon balm stain honey or berry smoothie lip butter) but for the new year, I wanted to try something different. I went to the store with my heart set on Freckletone but once I applied it, it didn't look right - it was too opaque for my liking. On a whim, I tried Hug Me and was shocked at how much I liked it. There is a slight scent to it which goes away after a few minutes. I always apply blistex (in the blue tub), then Hug Me and Revlon nude lustre gloss for that extra shine. The wear time is for a few hours and it won't make it through a meal but I don't mind reapplying. I'm unsure if I want to repurchase since I do want to try some of the other nude lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I don't know what's up with me and nude lippies but I've been on a major buying spree. This one comes across as a mauve/pink/brown nude on me. And not as a white out pasty lipstick that requires work to make it WORK. For a lustre formula its not too bad. It doesn't even require a lip liner. I absolutely love it for that very reason. Takes zero work to make it work on my nc45 skintone/pigmented lips. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I asked the lady at MAC for a 'goes with everything' lipstick, and she suggested this or Syrup. I picked this one. I have used this up faster than any other lipstick I own because it really works with anything.

It's a sheer, glossy looking nude brown on me. Not quite a MLBB on me, it's a bit dark, but it's pretty subtle. I love this and will repurchase as soon as it runs out. I don't find it drying on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

This colour is really nice - it's the perfect everyday nude shade without making you look ghastly. The lustering formula makes it super moisturizing. Very work appropriate. I am NC20-25 and it doesn't wash me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect "my lips but better" lipstick. It's also the first lipstick that I've bought twice because I used it so much. I usually use gloss or balm more than lipstick. I will continue to buy more and I hope Mac never discontinues this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by madihelming19

I love this shade! It looks great with it plain or with a gloss over it!(:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by NicW

I wanted so much to like this colour. I'm a NW20 skin tone and the colour is quite nude on me. I was hoping it would look slightly more brownish, but it just adds a little more depth to my natural lip colour. It is quite moisturising but consequently it doesn't have much staying power. I can see why others would really like this colour but it's just not for me. As always, love the MAC packaging of the lipstick, however I won't be repurchasing this colour.