April 17, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by stls

The color is a beautiful golden-peachy-pink that I would have loved if it was made with a different formula (amplifieds are my favorite) but all I get from this one is chunks of golden glitter, not flattering at all. The only use for this one that I find acceptable is a light layer over other lipsticks such as hug me on the center of the lips to catch the light and spice them up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by tring010

This is THE lipstick to wear with a tan. When I first purchased it I was an nc15 and didn't feel like it suited me, however during the summer I was an nc40 (My skin tans like crazy) and it became my go to lipstick. It's absolutely gorgeous with a tan the dusky pink colour really brings out the gold flecks. I find the lipstick a little drying so would always wear with a gloss - I feel it suits a gloss very well anyway. I think everyone should at least try this lipstick on in store during the summer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by divastar24

This is a frost lipstick that is GORGEOUS when you look at it in the store and swatched. It appears to be the perfect peachy-nude color, which was what I was looking for in a lipstick. However, as with other frost lipsticks this is drying, so I use my Dervish lip pencil, sandy B, and a dab of a Lancome Juicy Tube (preferably a light/pink/nude color) and it looks amazing with any type of make up and eyes. It glams up your look without being too loud for people who like wearing lipstick, but not anything with too much color. Also, this lipstick has a gold shimmer in it, which is perfect for warm skin tones. On my third tube, it is drying but the result with the combination of the other products is too good to ignore.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im so sad this didnt work out for me :( I tried it on in the store & it looked so pretty (still didnt buy it though, swapped for it instead). I heard it was in the same family as Marquise D' which i wanted desperately but could never obtain. Anywho, it just doesnt have enough color for my pale lips & washes me out. Glad i didnt spend the money on this or Marquise D'.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Frost light coral/pinky peach. It's really gorgeous with a tan or when paired with bronzer. It compliments peach and pinky blush so well and looks good without gloss on top.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAc describes this as a light shell pink frost lipstick. To me, it's a light peach lipstick with gold frost and some light pink undertones. Rather light and in the same tone as MAC's Shy Girl but less moisturising and much more frosty. Too frosty to be used on its own and the paleness of the colour washes me out. But with the right lip gloss, it can work. I prefer MAC's Shy Girl though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by amyclementina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shade! I find that it glides on (it can easily be applied without using a mirror) and lasts well. It's a versatile shade and I wear it in the day without much make-up or at night with smoky eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Princesspeachy

I swatched this on my hand at the MAC counter and just knew I had to have it! It really is just the perfect pinky peachy golden shade. Definitely one of my favourite colours in the permanent line. Unfortunately thats where my love for it stops :( on my lips its slightly gritty...more so than the other frosts I own. And you can see all the glitter bits...not in a cute glitzy way but in a kinda flaky way. I can't really comfortably wear this without gloss....which is a bummer because I like a lippy you can just chuck on...as well as experiment with glosses liner etc. With all the effort of having to add a gloss and then double checking to make sure it doesnt look flaky I might as well just put on my Bareminerals gloss in energy drink (similar peachy golden)! I'll deffo use it up because the shade is lush....but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by bonbon27

I just picked this up today thanks to B2M. I was hesitant at first because it is a frost and I already own bombshell and I had problems applying it. But thankfully Sandy B applies smoothly on my lips, and yes it's frosty but not in an ( 80s called they want their lipstick back way. It's basically Nymphette Lipglass in Lipstick form. I just applied Rimmels clear gloss over it and It looks fantastic that way as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BEAUTIFUL color, but SO gritty! Yuck!