E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffin Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Ve),Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 7/16/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Let me start off by stating that I love nude lips. I have a ton of nude lipsticks this one just wasn't for me. It has a creamy texture and good color payoff but this color is awful it is not only nude but it is frosty like a 80's teenage girl lipstick. Had to throw it away.

on 5/9/2012 10:55:00 PM

Way too nude for my skin color but it works great as a lip eraser so your lipsticks look more true to color.

on 3/12/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would give this lipstick a very low rating if I were to use it alone. However, I use it to mute my pigmented lips and top it with Victoria's Secret Minerals Lip Gloss (which may be discontinued!) to create the ideal nude lip for me! I have tried this with other nude lipsticks such as MAC Myth and Hue and Revlon Soft Nude, but I don't find that those work well topped with gloss. For whatever reason, Natural Nymph does not mix with gloss and instead stays put as a nude base. I think applying it with a lip brush would be helpful, so I will try that!

on 2/29/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm not a fan of this one. I have pale skin with yellow undertones, so on me, this lipstick gives off a cool frosty pink colour - not the peachy nude I expected! It looks really bad, especially in daylight. It's also slightly drying.

on 2/18/2012 11:43:00 PM

I have been completely blown away with ELF products including their mineral lipsticks! I bought this for the purpose of when I wanted to do a smokey eye. I have several other colors that I absolutely love but I cannot stand this lipstick. First off, the color lacks pigmentation. Its really pretty in the tube but then I swatched it and it was almost like a lip balm. Second, I basically had to buff the crap out of my lips for this to go on smooth! It emphasizes the cracks and flakes in your lips (if you have any). Thirdly, the staying power sucked. I put it on, even blotted it and everything and I felt like it faded in a very short period of time.
Sigh. I really wanted to love this lipstick! But I can say the only thing I liked about it was the sleek packaging and the price. Thats how it redeemed one lippie for me.

on 12/12/2011 4:55:00 PM

favorite. nude. lipstick. ever. this is what i wanted every nude lipstick i've ever bought (mac, revlon, ysl, etc, etc.) to look like. i'm nw15-nw20, so yellow toned nudes look disgusting on me (creame d'nude). i find this very moisturizing which is also very hard to come by with a nude lipstick. but alas since it is moisturizing it doesn't last very long. oh well for 5 bucks i think i can afford to reapply this as often as i'd like.

on 11/16/2011 11:48:00 PM

I was super excited to purchase this lipstick because the color on the website was so beautiful and it seemed like the perfect nude lip! However, i was quite disappointed when i received it because it made my lips look extremely dry and flaky! when my lips are well moisturized it will go on smooth but even then it makes me look dead.. I do however use this lipstick when ive applied a lip shade that is too dark for me. i will blend the natural nymph on top and it tones the color down and it works great!

on 10/24/2011 12:47:00 PM

the color looks so pretty itself but when I applied it on lips, it was very drying and all the lines and cracks on my lips became so obvious (and I had applied lip balm prior to putting this lipstick on). $5 wasted - should have used this $5 towards a drugstore lipstick instead.

on 9/27/2011 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not as moisturizing as the other ELF Mineral Lipsticks (somehow each color has different texture on me) but not overtly drying either. Its an opaque matte; wash me out & look dead nude on my NW20 not so pigmented lips. Gives similar effect as Revlon Nude Attitude; if that worked for you, so will this otherwise coat with lip gloss. I actually prefer Palladio tinted lip balm in Orange on this, gives a glossy coraly bronze look. I LOVE the combo sooo much, that I may have to repurchase this lippie for it, but never to wear alone.

PS sleek but cheap packaging, handle with care, I did have another lippie break on me the first time I uncovered it. Also always-check retailmenot for discount codes for ELF in general.

on 9/21/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This one really gives you the concealer-lips effect. Which I'm really not into. Gladly I found out this works better when applied with a lipbrush or dabbing with your fingers, rather than applying straight from the stick.

Popular Lipsticks