April 17, 2014 | 1131 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Michelebell

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer! It has perfect coverage for me and makes my skin look even and beautiful. It also gives your skin a healthy glowing look. It looks like im not even wearing makeup and that my skin is just naturally this perfect. I have oily skin too but this does not make me look oily at all especially if i use a little bit of sheer setting powder around my Tzone for those extra hot days. At first it is a little hard to blend into your skin but once you do and wait a minute for it to fully soak in it it looks amazing! I also love how it has spf in it so i can feel good about protecting my skin. I am so happy i found this product and i will never use anything else ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by links83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely sensitive skin, so it's difficult for me to find drugstore products that don't irritate me. I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while now and have tried almost every high-end brand on the market. I came across a youtube review on this Aveeno one and thought I'd give it a shot. I have to say, it has exceeded all of my expectations! It's lightweight, contains a decent SPF and covers beautifully. My skin is left with a subtle "lit from within" glow that isn't shimmery or artificial (I'm not a fan of shimmer on my face). Bonus...it stays on all day long and maintains it's freshness--even in the heat! No end of day greasiness or that unwanted oily shine that you get from some tinted moisturizers after wearing them for extended periods of time. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get that natural no-makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Beautylook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I purchased my first bottle of this and rubbed some on my hand, I didn't think it would work for me. I have very fair skin and the "light" version of this moisturiser definitely has a bronze look to it. Nevertheless, I tried this out on my face and I fell in love. It has quite a bit of coverage for a tinted moisturiser and the bronzyness is more subtle when it's on your face and adds a beautiful glow and healthiness that I love. I even wore this to my graduation and my skin looked gorgeous in the photos. I also love that way that it isn't so obvious that you're wearing makeup-it's perfect for dates :) After applying this, I set it with my MAC prep and prime powder and then I use the powder again right before I go out. I find I need two layers of the pwder because otherwise the moisturiser can look too shiny, and I don't like having to touch up my makeup during the day. If you've used Garnier's bb cream, this product is similar to that, but better because of the coverage and glow that it gives.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this tinted moisturizer. It works best over a primer though for staying power. No problems with skin irritation with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl234

It's a great base for make up and has a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

I've been using this on a daily basis for 4 years now. It's affordable, brightens, lasts all day, smells ok, and the Fair to Light matches my skin tone well. Another huge plus: it has an SPF of 30! The finish is a little weird- matte, but still has a subtle shimmer. The coverage is sheer but it definitely improves the appearance of your skin.

Keep in mind, you only need a small amount to cover your whole face! Too much and it'll look and feel cakey and unnatural.

It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product. But I buy this at ULTA on sale combined with their $3.50 off $10 coupon and a $1 manufacturer's coupon, which brings it down to under $11. One bottle lasts me at least a year!

Recommended for "rough" use- when you don't feel like wearing a full-on makeup look but still want to look decent, like for school or running errands.

UPDATE 4/9/14: Decided to switch to a different TM, I chose TheBalm Balmshelter. It has less SPF than Aveeno's but I like the formula and finish much more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by TrevorLeGrand

First off, I am a boy, so my makeup look HAS to be natural looking, flawless, and give me perfect skin without looking like I'm wearing anything. This is honestly the best face product i've ever used. It doesnt give too much coverage as to be considered a foundation(which, i hate foundation, its gross) and it gives just enough coverage to give my overall skin a perfect dewy flawless look, it covers most of those "blotchy" spots, blackheads, and large pores and it also makes those major blemishes 80% less noticable. If you need more coverage, get concealer, but after using this product it makes me wonder why anyone ever uses foundation....YUCK! It isnt oily, its just dewy but if you wanna see OILY try out garniers bb cream for normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is okay. I have purchased it again when it ran out but now I'm kind of bored with it. It's just not that amazing and pretty expensive for what it is. I think the soy base makes it a bit cakey or clumpy. Just not my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If this product didn't change colors, I would give it a higher rating, however after 1-2 minutes on my face, it turned burnt orange. I bought fair-light.

The starting color was a great match for my skin..but it didn't stay that color. It took some work to blend but does even out eventually, and it doesn't offer MUCH coverage but it did tone down redness on my cheeks / around my nose.
I liked the bottle.
It has a scent, which to me was *almost* bad, just tolerable.
I feel it was very expensive, and only bought it because I had a $2 off coupon - making it $12. Still very expensive IMO.
I will be trying to return this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Pebleyy22

I used this product at the beginning of the year and it hadn't made me break out at all. Then i switched to another type, and broke out like crazy.
So generally, it doesn't make you break out if you have skin like mine.
I disliked it because i thought it covered good, but the lighting in my room isn't very good. But once i saw it, in actual good lighting, i saw that it made my skin look very blotchy and caked on. As well, as some orange spots that i hadn't noticed before. Even with a moisturizer, it makes my skin look really flakey and i don't like that. Im sure i could find a better product for me that doesn't make me break out, and makes me skin look more even and better. I would probably buy it again, though. It depends mostly on if i can figure out a way to fix the texture and evenness. I would probably recommend it for people with very soft acne prone skin, though. It depends. It was quite expensive though, for a product without a very good quality. I bought it for around $20, when generally, i buy tinted moisturizers for $10. The packaging was nice, though. It all depends on what you like and dislike.