November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kittyrose

This REALLY made me break out. Usually Aveeno products don't irritate my sensitive skin, but this was an exception. About 5 days after I started using it, I noticed a few large pimples. I generally don't have acne, but these were high school-like pimples: large, no whitehead. I wanted to love this, since I've been looking for an affordable tinted moisturizer. But this was a total fail. I stopped using it for a few days and immediately saw an improvement. I threw it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great moisturizer but too light of a tint with sparkles

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by WavesChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This TM is nice if you want very light coverage. It evens out skin tone and adds a little bit of a glow to the skin. Unfortunately, it does have some sparkles in it. You don't notice it too much unless you really look at your skin but if you have acne, that is a huge no no. Even with primer and setting powder, this doesn't last the day. By the end of the day, it has mostly worn off or makes skin look greasy. But then again, I live in Southern California and I play sports so I sweat a lot. So overall it's nice for school or if don't have time for a full foundation routine. I may repurchase but I'm really loving the tarte TM bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is pretty good. I bought it just to even out my skin for when I run errands or go to the gym. I hate wearing thick foundations or bb creams on a daily basis or for just grocery shopping. This evens my skin tone perfectly, and the best part is it feels like you have nothing on which is my pet peeve. This is going to give a very light coverage, not build able to medium, it is just great for evening skin tone. Wouldn't recommend if you have problematic skin and are looking for something to cover up blemishes. I would say its a nice dewy finish on my dry skin but I'm sure for oily skin it could look a bit oily. I really like it. Warning: it does come out a bit thick when you first pump it out of the bottle but once it sets it looks great - I personally think it looks better after about 20 minutes of wear. For me this costed $15 at Target which I think is a bit expensive but it's good IF you are strictly looking for a light, even-toned look. This is quite lighter in coverage than a bb cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mand3rin

I was super hopeful for this as I really like the regular Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer, but the formula for this is a lot thicker than the regular one. It also has tons of little sparkles which I find weird, though it didn't show up on my face. It stayed on pretty well but made me extremely oily! Will be returning

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Michelebell

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer! It has perfect coverage for me and makes my skin look even and beautiful. It also gives your skin a healthy glowing look. It looks like im not even wearing makeup and that my skin is just naturally this perfect. I have oily skin too but this does not make me look oily at all especially if i use a little bit of sheer setting powder around my Tzone for those extra hot days. At first it is a little hard to blend into your skin but once you do and wait a minute for it to fully soak in it it looks amazing! I also love how it has spf in it so i can feel good about protecting my skin. I am so happy i found this product and i will never use anything else ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by links83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely sensitive skin, so it's difficult for me to find drugstore products that don't irritate me. I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while now and have tried almost every high-end brand on the market. I came across a youtube review on this Aveeno one and thought I'd give it a shot. I have to say, it has exceeded all of my expectations! It's lightweight, contains a decent SPF and covers beautifully. My skin is left with a subtle "lit from within" glow that isn't shimmery or artificial (I'm not a fan of shimmer on my face). Bonus...it stays on all day long and maintains it's freshness--even in the heat! No end of day greasiness or that unwanted oily shine that you get from some tinted moisturizers after wearing them for extended periods of time. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get that natural no-makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Beautylook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I purchased my first bottle of this and rubbed some on my hand, I didn't think it would work for me. I have very fair skin and the "light" version of this moisturiser definitely has a bronze look to it. Nevertheless, I tried this out on my face and I fell in love. It has quite a bit of coverage for a tinted moisturiser and the bronzyness is more subtle when it's on your face and adds a beautiful glow and healthiness that I love. I even wore this to my graduation and my skin looked gorgeous in the photos. I also love that way that it isn't so obvious that you're wearing makeup-it's perfect for dates :) After applying this, I set it with my MAC prep and prime powder and then I use the powder again right before I go out. I find I need two layers of the pwder because otherwise the moisturiser can look too shiny, and I don't like having to touch up my makeup during the day. If you've used Garnier's bb cream, this product is similar to that, but better because of the coverage and glow that it gives.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this tinted moisturizer. It works best over a primer though for staying power. No problems with skin irritation with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl234

It's a great base for make up and has a good price.