August 22, 2014 | 1113 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

This product should have higher ratings! I use this palette every day. All of the colors are super pigmented, and it is the perfect palette for people who love the nude look. I use the dark brown color for my eyebrows every day, and a few of the matte colors work great as base colors. All the colors are very soft, and they are super easy to work with and blend. The palette also includes a good sized mirror. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After using this of and on for a couple of years I would say that I don't like this palette. De colors look great in the pan but they all look the same when applied, except for the matte colors. The only color I used up from this pallete is the dark brown matte, that I used as an eyeliner. All the other colors where just meh to me, and I would only recommend it if you like allot of similar brown colors because they all look a like for the biggest part. I dropped my palette and it broke so that was my excuse to finally get rid of it!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had had my eye on this palette for a while after seeing its natural colors and seeing the reviews on here, but I learned that it is discontinued... so color me excited when I found it in a clearance bin at Ulta for less than $5!

It's comparable to Urban Decay's palettes, but the colors are more neutral-to-cool than UD (much better for my fair/cool skin tone), and I'm not so much into makeup to warrant spending $50 on eyeshadows. My husband would think I'm nuts, and rightly so. And as other reviewers have stated, some of the colors are very similar. I've looked at them closely, trying to figure out how exactly they're different in terms of shade, amount of shimmer, etc... but nonetheless, all of the colors are beautiful, highly pigmented, and the consistency is quite silky and easy to blend. I also like that none of the colors are obnoxiously glittery. They're slightly shimmered, with a few matte colors.
Overall, I'm very happy with it. Good quality, good packaging, good colors. I'll be heading back to Ulta very soon to stock up on this palette while they still have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahbeth22

I absolutely, positively love this product! Some eyeshadows are kind of similar but I've found I can build these shadows up. I've heard people compare the colors to those found in the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, but I couldn't tell you for sure. I compared these shadows to my original Naked and found that these shades are more cool toned, which definitely works for my pale skin. Also, love love love the packaging. It's so sleek and very nice (black and white appeals to me when it comes to makeup packaging, I think it looks chic), and also has a large mirror, which is perfect if you are traveling. This palette is definitely worth it's price, technically a dollar per shadow which is an excellent deal. I will definitely repurchase this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by zuzuwentworth

The texture is like butter and has lovely quality pigment. Amazing that this is a drugstore brand. I will buy this again once my favorite colors have been used up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by celia4711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this palette.
The mirror is very useful and the colours aren't too bad.
The colours are really pigmented, but some of them are virtually identical when on the skin and look much better in the palette.
There are 3 matte colours, with the others all being shimmery. These matte colours are super pigmented and really hard to blend out, so precise application is essential.

Overall, I like it and use it regularly. Its slim, compact and versitile.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Kismetkindle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this shadow set yesterday and have put it on today and I love it. The colours are great. However the best part is how well they blend and the colour strength.

I used the NYX flesh coloured eye primer, then the matte white, matte pink and matte dark brown. The colour strength was potent and the blendability was fantastic. I am more impressed with these shadows than the MAC ones I purchased a few weeks ago (and I was quite happy with those... until now!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by DW1989

I love this palette. I think the colors are perfect for layering. Yes, the colors are not extremely different from one another, but if you use them properly, they look beautiful together. I use a NYX jumbo eye pencil as a base for the shadow and then just tap the colors on over it. I get beautiful coloration from them and I love it. I use this palette everyday for a simple smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

another lovely palette of nyx. not shimmery, ideal for work. the colors are in cool tones. i find that some of the light colors in this palette are not pigmented and they do crease quicker than the darker colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i love this palette!
great pigmentation and good for travel
all the colors are great for a natural look or for a smokey look
the only downside is that they are powdery but with the great pigmentation its great!
a must have in your collection