October 31, 2014 | 904 users online

Concealers - Avon - Ideal Shade

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I really like this product. I had previously used Erase Paste, but I have since tried to look for something less expensive. While this isn't quite as good, it's much more cost effective, and it works well enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

I like the the slim design of this product, and I loved the deal I got on it.
BUT - maybe I got a defective one? Mine doesn't blend. At all. It's not creamy, it tugs on my skin and I just can't use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works good as an undereye concealer. I went by the swatches in the avon book and i chose neutral. It is too late to use as a blemish concealer, but it works well under the eyes. I may try again in a darker shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Alysha1413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this concealer in medium, I have olive toned skin so this was a bit light...

The concealer come in a small tube. Kinda like a lipstick tube. When turn the concealer all the way up you will see that they give you about and inch of product.I this the price is about $7.99. Or it's a little expensive for the little amount you get. So get it on sale.

Usually for my concealers I apply them on my skin then I just pat it in. I can't do that for this concealer, when I try to pat it in the coverage isn't great. So I just dab the concealer and leave it.

Overall this is an average concealer. If it's on sale I might buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Blanche094

I used it as a under eye concealer, it didn't cover anything. I creased and after five minutes I was looking like an old lady... I'm not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by vivilicious

I've tested several Concealers because I have severe acne scars that I like to cover, as well as baggy eyes. I usually have to put liquid foundation and powder foundation on over my concealer to give my face an even, smooth tone. After trying this product I only had to use a little powder. It nicely made my scars appear smoother and my bags all but disappear. It is a bit heavier than I would like, but if you dot a little bit and just smudge with your finger (a concealer brush doesn't work - it's a stick, and the heat from your finger melts it and allows it to spread) it works fine. It gives my skin a nice dewy look without appearing like I'm sweating. All in all a good product that I'd definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in fair. For some reason, I can never get any concealer to actually conceal something or remain on my face throughout the day. Avon Ideal shade is the closest I have come to a concealer actually working for me. I use this to cover redness, small thread veins and it works well. I have not tried it as an under the eye concealer. As it is often on sale, it is affordable enough to give it a go and see if it works for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd say this product is just "meh" I don't think it stays on all day, at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I kind of like this concealer. Its pretty simple without overdoing it. I will say that I have this in deep and it matches my regular skintone rather than being light. but I can still work with it. It is kind of a little cakey but I still like it because I use it like Im writing something. I just rub here and here, and then I blend with my finger, and its funny because as stated before, it is exactly my skintone. It is a little moisty like, but its overall ok. will buy again to have as a backup when my lancome effacernes is not avaliable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by brownnbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have dark sports and it really doesn't cover effectively. its cakey and i definitely wont buy this product again. FAILED!