Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Snow Blossom

Price: $

on 8/28/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The fact that I have hit pan should say something for it. Its a good matte white shadow. As with all of my shadows, I do use a primer first. I have used this as a shadow all over my lid on lighter days, but usually I use it at my highlight for below brow bone and on the inner corners of my eyes. It is buildable, but takes several layers to get a good "white" if thats what you're looking for. It is a bit powdery, but I also generally expect this from DS brands. Would I repurchase? Yes, but I also think there are better alternatives out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and it was awful! U felt like I was digging in the pot to get it on my brush and when I did no color...

on 8/17/2009 12:55:00 AM

My skin is VERY pale and this is the only color I can use as a highlighter. Not even silver works for me, I'm SO glad I saw this in the store and grabbed it. I'd like it more if it had better staying power but reapplying isn't a big deal for me.

on 7/12/2009 2:23:00 AM

This is a great matte white shadow for highlighting and brightening.
I use this all over my eye area before I add colour to my lid.
Gives me a wide awake large eyed look.
Goes on easily and stays all day, I do use a primer and there is no creasing.
I also like the double ended sponge applicator, it picks up quite alot of product and places it exactly where you want it and not all over your undereye area.
The colour can be as sheer or deep as you like just apply extra until you get the desired effect you are looking for.
Good price and performs much better than more expensive shadows I have purchased.
I use this one alot!!
Big thumbs up from me.

on 5/31/2009 12:01:00 AM

I purchased this when it was a matte white shadow. I understand that it is now sparkley. No matter; it still sucks; it goes on sheerly and fades quickly. I also don't like the packaging and the size and shape of the pan (very unsuitable for depotting, but who would want to?). Not good; cannot recommend; will not repurchase. Blehhhhhhh.

I bought this color because I could not for the life of me find a nice matte white, so I setteled for this color. I hate it. I used it enough to see the pan but I only use it because I don't have anything else. It's so shimmery/glittery that it just looks like hooker makeup on my eyes. And it's so dense you can't even see the color when I swipe it, so I have to use so much to even make it noticable. It's also really hard to use this with other colors because it doesn't blend well and it just gets all over the place. Again, with the CG eyeshadows, they are garbade and I don't recommend this to anybody. It's an awesome price, but I'm sure you can find something better.

Nice sparkle but very chalky, hard to blend.

on 10/11/2008 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This has no color! I put it on and all I end up with is the glitter unless I use a cream shadow under it to make it stick. I should have known, it's Cover Girl. Won't be buying this again let alone any other CG products.

on 4/27/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Terrible chalky white with micro glitter.

on 4/16/2008 4:11:00 PM

I bought this thinking it would make a really pretty highlighter on my browbone. It looked like a shimmery white in the packaging, but once applied it was mostly invisible. And I don't apply eyeshadow with a light hand! All I could see was a little shimmer if I looked at my eyes in the right light. The staying power is awful too. I applied this at 7am and by about 8 I couldn't even tell I had put this on. I have only ever found one CG eyeshadow I like that actually has enough pigment to last for a few hours on me, and this isn't it. Not worth buying. continued >>