BeneFit Cosmetics Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

3.6

on 7/30/2013 1:40:00 PM

I have 2 of these - the grey one I love and it stays on all day but the brown one not so good. The colour is a bit insipid and it comes off after about an hour.

on 6/27/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was bought this eyeliner in grey when the assistant recommended it. The softness of the grey was perfect for an everyday look as I wasn't too keen on black. I was really impressed with the grey actually and was so pleased that I also went for a brown one too!

The pencil is soft and silky and sharpens quite easily. It is a shame when the pencil breaks off but I guess that is just expected of pencil eyeliners.

I would definitely repurchase this product as I found it so long wearing and complimented my eyes' nicely. Great product :D

on 4/6/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The eyeliner is nice after application, but it definitely does not last long enough for me. The mascara is definitely not waterproof, as it rubs off easily after in contact with rain (smudges). My lids sort of fold inwards (monolids), so the eyeliner smudges my lower lids. Apart from the smudging, the other side of the eyeliner is incredibly useful! It gets rid of the unwanted eyeliner marks, if you make a mistake. (I guess that part is to get rid of the smudges). I received this as a present, but most likely will not repurchase.

on 1/29/2013 9:42:00 PM

I like this mascara-- just one coat does the job for me. I swap this with they're REAL mascara, which I find very similar. A nice option between drugstore and high-end brands.

on 1/12/2013 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The Benefit Waterproof Eyeliner has me with all smiles! I had my eye on it for years but never really got around to buying it. Then after swapping it for a less-than-perfect Urban Decay liner, I am all about it!! It stays on for a long time and it's easy to apply. Good job on this one Benefit!

on 12/10/2012 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So far I love this product. It does not sting or burn like some of the others I've tried. I have very oily eyelids and it is staying on! Fingers crossed that it will continue. I hate have to keep searching and searching .

on 8/11/2012 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm still on the search for a good black pencil liner. Til then, this is my staple. It does give my panda eyes by the end of the day cos i reckon my lids are really oily but it does it the least out of the rest. Good thing is, I love the blending tip it comes with. It makes application really easy!

on 7/2/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this eyeliner! I have searched high and low for amazing eyeliners; I used to use Urban Decay's, MAC's, etc. This one overall works really well and it's nice that it includes a smudger on the other side of the pencil. The only thing I would improve is that after 4-5 hours the black isn't as defined/dark so it needs a retouch but overall it gives that rich black finished look which I love! I would def buy this again!

Not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 1 hr after its application. It hold fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

on 4/9/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't work out for me :(

I got this in Espresso. When I tried it in the store it seemed like a nice black/brown and it applied on my hand with ease. However, when I tried it the next day, on me (medium olive, dark brown eyes) it seemed lighter than I thought it would be (more of a taupe colour) and it tugged on my eyelids, so it wasn't that easy to get a nice solid line. By lunch time, quite a bit of the liner had fallen down, even though I was wearing primer. I also noticed a couple of times I'd get a weird feeling in my eyes not too long after putting this on - not quite a stinging but just a weird feeling - I had to close my eyes for a bit then it was ok.

I tried this for a few more days, it seemed without the primer on I had better luck, but because of the tugging and the colour, I returned it. It just didn't seem worth the price tag.

It does seem quite waterproof, and I didn't find the colour would fade on me during the day, or from biking around town, so that's good. I rinsed my face with water after a good bike ride and the liner didn't budge.

I hope others have better luck with this, it just didn't work for me. I'm on to try MAC Powerpoint liners now.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products