November 22, 2014 | 1900 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara-- just one coat does the job for me. I swap this with they're REAL mascara, which I find very similar. A nice option between drugstore and high-end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Benefit Waterproof Eyeliner has me with all smiles! I had my eye on it for years but never really got around to buying it. Then after swapping it for a less-than-perfect Urban Decay liner, I am all about it!! It stays on for a long time and it's easy to apply. Good job on this one Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by motzie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I love this product. It does not sting or burn like some of the others I've tried. I have very oily eyelids and it is staying on! Fingers crossed that it will continue. I hate have to keep searching and searching .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Cheery2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm still on the search for a good black pencil liner. Til then, this is my staple. It does give my panda eyes by the end of the day cos i reckon my lids are really oily but it does it the least out of the rest. Good thing is, I love the blending tip it comes with. It makes application really easy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by NKantaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner! I have searched high and low for amazing eyeliners; I used to use Urban Decay's, MAC's, etc. This one overall works really well and it's nice that it includes a smudger on the other side of the pencil. The only thing I would improve is that after 4-5 hours the black isn't as defined/dark so it needs a retouch but overall it gives that rich black finished look which I love! I would def buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by catherine112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 1 hr after its application. It hold fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by dorium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't work out for me :(

I got this in Espresso. When I tried it in the store it seemed like a nice black/brown and it applied on my hand with ease. However, when I tried it the next day, on me (medium olive, dark brown eyes) it seemed lighter than I thought it would be (more of a taupe colour) and it tugged on my eyelids, so it wasn't that easy to get a nice solid line. By lunch time, quite a bit of the liner had fallen down, even though I was wearing primer. I also noticed a couple of times I'd get a weird feeling in my eyes not too long after putting this on - not quite a stinging but just a weird feeling - I had to close my eyes for a bit then it was ok.

I tried this for a few more days, it seemed without the primer on I had better luck, but because of the tugging and the colour, I returned it. It just didn't seem worth the price tag.

It does seem quite waterproof, and I didn't find the colour would fade on me during the day, or from biking around town, so that's good. I rinsed my face with water after a good bike ride and the liner didn't budge.

I hope others have better luck with this, it just didn't work for me. I'm on to try MAC Powerpoint liners now.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by antynette

I was amazed when my mother had brought this home from work saying some woman left it and it was completely unopened and unused. It had never phased me to purchase this liner, but when it's completely free OBVIOUSLY. First the pros, I love the material it's made out of for smooth sharpening as well as the liner itself is super cute in its minimalist way and the cursive in silver is just ooooooohhhhh. The smudger at the end works much better than I thought it would due to my previous experiences with ones that have come on the back of my pencils. Also, this has a great amount of product, well it better be for the retail price of it and it gludes on beautifully without any mishaps and it is true to what it says about the waterproof staying power. Cons, it does not show up on my waterline properly. I've used many other eyeliners and even the cheap ones show up on my waterline better than this does. Which is a big problem for me because I mostly use eye pencils for waterline and tight line but it takes a lot of pressing and back and forth to get it anywhere near the way I want it, and when I do within 20 minutes maybe less it's gone. on the lash lines it's fine, but if I can't use it for what I need it for the most then why bother? I won't repurchase it because it's too expensive for me to buy just for my upper lash line since I use gel eyeliners and liquids more often for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

The eyeliner is very black and comes on very smoothly but for a noob like me trying to blend it out...it makes my eye look like raccoon eyes! It's definitely water proof, and it quite hard to remove. I needed to use a cotton swab with Vaseline to wipe it completely off. It does smear, and when i tried sharpening it (after realizing that it's not a twist up) half of my eye liner was gone so quick. I like the texture and color of it but for the price and quality, i rather just get a drug store brand eyeliner that works the same, if not, better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by beccaleung16

I absolutely love this product! I don't really see why this has such Average reviews.. I like this product mainly because it doesn't smudge after a few hours of school like the original bad gal eyeliner.. Also this comes in 3 different shades but I've only tried the black one.. Also this has that sponge tip to the end which means you can have a dramatic eye look without looking weird! (if it makes sense) overall I am very pleased with this product as I find this product easy to use and I like how smooth it slides on.. One thing is.. It doesn't really last a very long time.. But then again I use it everyday and so that's most probably why it runs out so fast.. :P