October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink Velvet 423

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Pink Velvet is an elegant, refined, medium-toned pink that looks classy and chic on, pairs well with smoky or neutral eye looks. I don't wear this as often as some of my other pink shades because I tend to prefer bold lip colors, but I do reach for this when I want a simple, no-fuss professional look. Super Lustrous lipsticks are exceptional quality lipsticks for a drug store line.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by ananthia

This Lipstick has goergoes bright pink that suit my highly pigmented lips...I really love it,,my lips just poped and alive :))
I tell the truth guys,,
This bright pink velvet really can STOP the Rain haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great medium pink, it brings life to my face without overdoing it. The formula is smooth and moisturizing, the lasting power is about 2-3 hours. I'd recommend it, but there are so many pinks to choose from in this super lustrous line.. I might go exploring.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by georton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is a flat, med. to dark pink/ rose on me. It wasn't modern or flattering on me. There are so many other pinks that work better for me, so I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by LZK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a pink shade but on the lips it ends up looking quite natural (not neutral, but not super made up). It's a flattering shade that doesn't jump off your face screaming PINK!! Looks great on my NW/NC20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Hm. This was bizarre, but the first few times I applied it, it was a frosty color. But I gave it a go later in the day and it was no longer frosty, but a smooth medium neutral pink-y rose-y color on my fairly pigmented lips and yellow under toned NC30-35 skin tone. This is a lovely lipstick though (aside from the strange first time). It's strongly pigmented, and it's somewhat moisturizing which is always a nice bonus. The color is a fantastic everyday shade. I am quite pleased.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this today and so far love it. On my ppp nw10 colouring it is a pale to medium true pink and is about as pale as I can go without looking bad. I can see this becoming my everyday go to lipstick and using it up fairly quickly. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

At last, the perfect pink! On me this is a true pink with no coral, peach, orange, or blue tones to it. At first I didn't think to try this lipstick because on looking at it in the tube I thought it would be too dark and heavy on my lips. I was wrong. ON my light olive skin it's the perfect warm, creamy true pink. The only downside is it doesn't last that well, but I use a lipliner underneath to avoid dreaded lip ring at the end of the day. A definite rebuy again and again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by stellina

I've written about several other Revlon l/s that I own, so I won't go into much detail save for the shade. Pink Velvet is aptly named, a rich yet wearable mid-tone pink/rose. It seems like a retro color that would have been popular in the 40s & 50s; in fact, it reminds me of MAC's 40's Pink Mattene. There seem to be a few shades in the Revlon lineup named Velvet & it makes me think that long ago, they trotted out a collection. In any event, it's a pretty shade that would flatter most people and given the price, especially with the drugstore sales, you can't go wrong.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome sweet pink lipstick that's creamy, youthful and fresh. I love nude and glossy, but a pigmented lipstick such as PINK VELVET from Revlon can still be modern and pretty. Revlon's always on sale somewhere, so pick one up ladies=)