Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink Velvet 423

4.3

Another reviewer really used the perfect word to describe this--elegant. Whenever I want to look chic, pulled together, classic and a bit 50's retro, this is the pink I reach for. It's a very pigmented lippie, even on my pigmented lips and I don't find it drying at all. It's not advertised as a matte, though I detect very little to no shimmer in this lippie.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The color is flattering, the opacity and texture are right, and it's affordable. If it were matte I would love it.

This color was way to much for me. Don't get me wrong I love pinks but this was not what I was looking for. Back to the drawing board

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Velvet is an elegant, refined, medium-toned pink that looks classy and chic on, pairs well with smoky or neutral eye looks. I don't wear this as often as some of my other pink shades because I tend to prefer bold lip colors, but I do reach for this when I want a simple, no-fuss professional look. Super Lustrous lipsticks are exceptional quality lipsticks for a drug store line.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This Lipstick has goergoes bright pink that suit my highly pigmented lips...I really love it,,my lips just poped and alive :))
I tell the truth guys,,
This bright pink velvet really can STOP the Rain haha

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great medium pink, it brings life to my face without overdoing it. The formula is smooth and moisturizing, the lasting power is about 2-3 hours. I'd recommend it, but there are so many pinks to choose from in this super lustrous line.. I might go exploring.

This color is a flat, med. to dark pink/ rose on me. It wasn't modern or flattering on me. There are so many other pinks that work better for me, so I had to return it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely a pink shade but on the lips it ends up looking quite natural (not neutral, but not super made up). It's a flattering shade that doesn't jump off your face screaming PINK!! Looks great on my NW/NC20 skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hm. This was bizarre, but the first few times I applied it, it was a frosty color. But I gave it a go later in the day and it was no longer frosty, but a smooth medium neutral pink-y rose-y color on my fairly pigmented lips and yellow under toned NC30-35 skin tone. This is a lovely lipstick though (aside from the strange first time). It's strongly pigmented, and it's somewhat moisturizing which is always a nice bonus. The color is a fantastic everyday shade. I am quite pleased.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this today and so far love it. On my ppp nw10 colouring it is a pale to medium true pink and is about as pale as I can go without looking bad. I can see this becoming my everyday go to lipstick and using it up fairly quickly. Would repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin