Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15

3.3

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 3% Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Corn Startch Modified, Cyclopenstisolxane, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocoperyl Acetate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphensesin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pheonoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Elettairia Cardamommum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Retuclata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Eugenia Carophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil.

on 2/21/2011 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Light and easy to apply. I havent got a better skin after using this, but it's propably the cleansers fault, not the day cream.
A big minus that its a bit too expensive..

I will use this until I find a new day cream.

on 1/18/2011 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using this for approx. 3 months and have been pleased with the results. In the beginning I wasn't very keen but over time I'm actually very happy with this. It has quite a runny consistency and in the beginning I was frustrated that lots more of the product than I needed kept leaping out. I changed the way I opened it after that (always holding upside down and squirting it out - not holding it facing down) and then that stopped being an issue.
It's a very simple moisturiser, but I liked the SA and SPF. I found it very good on active acne/resulting dry patches and it has never caused an outbreak/reaction. It's very lightly scented, and whilst it isn't any particular 'miracle' product, it is a nice 'go to' reliable product. I alternate between this and the tinted moisturiser (from the same range) depending on my needs. I will get this again, if I can afford to replace it when it runs out.

I have this entire skin care line but this is my absolute favorite. It keeps my combination skin matte and it doesnt dry out my face. I love the smell of this, it does have a sunscreen smell but the slight citrus undertones of it are subtle and nice. Also a little goes a long ways!! You just need a pea size, to get the best finish i pat it into my skin. It's soft, matte and protecting me from the sun.

I LOVE IT!

The only thing i don't like is the price but it is the best lotion I have tried.

on 11/29/2010 1:13:00 PM

Nothing special, I was still breaking out, my skin wasn't more matte (well, maybe for 15 minutes after applying). On the other hand, it has a nice lightweight texture. Just one of those typical teens moisturisers - they promise to do nice things to your skin but then they just don't work.

on 10/31/2010 1:30:00 AM

this sucks it didnt control oil at all and didnt even leave a matte finish seriously idk thats just me most ppl gave it awesome reviews thats also why i got it but not worth 25 dollars this sucks so much
one plus is that they dont test on animals

on 9/11/2010 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this as part of the Clean Start kit. I have only used this a few times, but so far I'm pleased with it. It is a light moisturiser with spf. The fragrance is quite light too. It does keep my skin matte, but I'll need to use it more to see how well it keeps my oil at bay.

on 5/29/2010 6:34:00 AM

this product is overall very good. it is light weight, spf, and mattifying (even though i didnt find it fantastically mmattifying) but overall i really liked it and would deffinately buy this again and again.

on 3/11/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I used about a tube and a half of this, and at first, I loved it. It seemed to have all the key essentials that I was looking for- moisture, mattifying, acne control and SPF. By the end of my first tube, it didn't seem to be working so well any longer, so I figured it was possibly due to the ingredients settling and aging, and thought a new tube would fix the problem. So I tried again, and it still doesn't seem to be the great product I thought it was at first. I think my skin gets used to things FAST- I am constantly needing to switch. I am now on the search for more minimal ingredient products.

on 2/27/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this product a lot, but it has it's downfalls.

I have been using this for a little over 2 weeks. It hasn't broken me out- which is surprisingly awesome since most moisturizers break me out, ESPECIALLY on my t-zone.

I have combination skin. It's oily in my t-zone year round. But in the fall && winter my cheeks get INCREDIBLY DRY. In the summer, my cheeks are normal.

For that reason, I can't use this product all over my face during the winter since it dries out my cheeks. I can only use this on my t-zone in the winter. Hopefully, during the summer I'll be able to use this all over my face.

It also doesn't completely mattify my face && help it stay matte the whole day- but it definitely helps. It has reduced the amount of oil I get, and so far- with this product, I can go 6 hours without my face looking incredibly shiny && greasy. It looks only semi shiny, but in a way that looks natural.

But so far, I really like this && it has worked a lot better than other face mattifyers I've used before.

on 1/24/2010 10:24:00 AM

I got the Clean Start starter kit two weeks ago and I've been using all the products except this one. I do have some spots but my skin isn't very oily so I don't find this moisturising enough and I got dry patches around my nose after using it for a few days. However, I think it smells like coca cola which strangely is really nice, and for people with oily skin I think it would be a great product.

Popular Moisturizers