April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Pamam13

I believed the hype and I bought about 8 of these sweet mint is my Favourite. These actually dry out my lips sooo badly! I spent a week at my friends house and only brought the sweet mint EOS lip balm with me for a treatment used it morning and night and my lips were getting so chapped which in turn made me use more of the lip balm etc. etc. I got home used Burt's bees for 2 days and my lips went back to normal. I was so sad to figure out that the lip balm I was in love with actually hurt my lips rather than help :'( what am I gonna do with all these lip balms now? Lol

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Highly overrated. Cute design,nice smell. This actually dried out my lips. At first I thought it was just a change in weather. Than maybe I was adjusting to it. I finished 3/4 of one to get it an honest go,went back to my old faithful and my lips were improved within two days. Novelty item to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lexi3324

I've always been a huge fan of eos. I hate the smell of mint but my friends who like mint love this and it moisturizes so well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by AngelWingsLipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every woman/ young girl should carry one of these i there handbag. The design is so quirky but still useful. The flavors are vast and the product is actually quite hydrating and healing to the lip area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. It's hard to be that impressed with a lip balm but this one (in mint) smells amazing, plumps my lips and lasts absolutely ages on. It's a pleasure to use too and is completely non-greasy. Well worth the £7.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ShinyDiamond

I wanted to buy this product after so many times of seeing my friends rave over this product. Last year I then decided to purchase this in sweet mint because I love minty lip product and to my surprise the smell was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! It smelled like the Olive Garden Andes chocolate mints and I couldn't stop smelling it!!!! And the application was so smooth and wonderful feeling on my lips. However at first it took some time for me to get used to putting the cap back on without chipping the product but now it's not a problem ;) I also recently tried the green eos ball and although it smells pretty good my favorite still is the Sweet mint eos ball. I absolutely love this product ^-^ <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by erickak

This product Is physically appealing, but that is all. I tired fruit version over the summer and was using it for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden my lips started stinging, I got red dots around my mouth, and some pealing. I blamed it on the sun exposure. I'd why came to that conclusion because I never get sunburns or dramatic pealing skin. I stopped using eos during the summer of 2013 and I tired it again about three days ago. This time I tired sweet mint. My lips started feeling and looking strange after two days. This time I can't blame it on the sun since I've been working at home due to the cold Chicago weather. I threw that shit in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by AnnaGrace26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first fell in love with the packaging.It looked like an egg and after reading up about it and knowing that this was a Cruelty-free brand I was hooked. I love that it was a mint flavoured and really moisturized my lips. Wonderful for those harsh winter days and comes in different flavours and safe to use on children. I've bought almost all the different flavours and my kids love it too! A must have for any Beauty diva who loves her lip balms! I never run out because once I'm half way through I go out and get a new one to have on hand. Love this product! 10/10!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this lip balm. It smells just like a candy cane, it doesn't feel sticky and gummy on your lips. You do get a slight tingling feeling when you first apply it.
My lips are left feeling soft and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rrosanno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm is okay, but it is certainly not the best I've used. I have tried several lip balms, including Burt's Bees, that I like a lot better. This product does not seem to seal moisture into my lips. Also, while the packaging is innovated it is hard to slip the circle into your front pocket if you are in a hurry. Overall, a decent product but I will not buy again.